The Waterboy is one of Adam Sandler’s favorite films. It’s not just funny, but it offers an uplifting message that almost all fans are going to talk about too: everything is possible. What did Coach Klien tell Bobby to help him? Who said, “YOU CAN DO IT!” Continue reading these quotes from Waterboy.
Coach Klien teaches Bobby that he must stand up and tells him how to deal with bullies. Bobby works hard and achieves his goal. He wants to play soccer in college. Mother even puts her anxieties aside in order for Bobby to fulfill her ambitions.
We’ve compiled a list of Waterboy quotes and remarks that are both encouraging and intelligent, as well as funny. Enjoy!
Remember to check out these Parks and Recreation quotes about life, friendship, and voting as well.
Girls and dating quotes from The Waterboy
1. “Seein? I see a lot of girls… I see a lot of guys too.” -Bobby Boucher
2. “Excuse me, ladies, while I just go hang myself.” -Bobby Boucher
3. “And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!” -Bobby Boucher
4. “Bobby Boucher, what did momma tell you about girls!” -Mama
5. “Mama not a fan of restaurants or of of of me goin to one, but but but if you like some..times on a sunday afternoon with charcoal bi biscuits and a grill.” -Bobby Boucher
6. “Bobby, you want me to go to a barbecue with you?” -Vicki “Yes, yes, dats it.” -Bobby Boucher
7. “Well, Bobby Boucher, welcome to manhood. I’ll make sure to welcome you properly later.” -Vicki
8. “Once again, I’m not quite sure what that means.” -Bobby Boucher
The Waterboy quotes (or refers to) Mama.
9. “No, You’re wrong Colonel Sanders.” -Bobby Boucher
10. “That’s nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!” -Mama
11. “You don’t have what they call “the social skills.” That’s why you never have any friends, ‘cept fo’ yo’ mama.” -Mama
12. “No son of mine is gonna play any foos-ball.”-Mama
13. “My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.” -Bobby Boucher
14. “It’s the devil.” -Mama
15. “I don’t believe in that sort of thing personally. Astrology is one of the many tools of the devil.” -Mama
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of devil quotes that will help you triumph against evil.
16. “Mama say that happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you feelin’ blue.” –Bobby Boucher
17. “Thanks, baby. Now you go on and have some fun becomin’ a man.” -Mama
18. “No, Colonel Sanders, you’re wrong. Mama’s right. You’re all wrong. Mama’s right. Mama’s right.” -Bobby Boucher
19. “Look who’s on TV, Mama — it’s the devil.” -Bobby Boucher
20. “I’ll be playing with your mama tonight.” -West Mississippi Lineman
21. “Did somebody hurt you my boy?” -Mama
Also, check out these remember the Titans Quotes from the moving film.
Quotes from The Waterboy about the Medulla Oblongata
22. “There is something wrong with YOUR medulla oblongata.” -Professor
23. “And by the way, Mama… alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.” -Bobby Boucher
24. “The medulla oblongata… is where anger, jealousy, and aggression come from. Now, is there anybody here can tell me where happiness comes from? Anyone? All right, let’s hear what Mama has to say on the subject.” -Professor
Quotes from The Waterboy regarding “Foosball” and water
25. “Coach, not only will I do it for you, I… I… I… yes, yes, I’ll do it for you.” -Bobby Boucher
26. “Well I like school… and I like football… and I’m gonna keep doin’ ’em both because they make me feel good.” -Bobby Boucher
27. “Water sucks. It really really sucks. Water sucks.” – Coach Klein
28. “Oh no! We suck again!” (upon hearing that Bobby Boucher has been benched) -Townie
29. “Now that’s what I call high quality H2O.” -Bobby Boucher
30. “You gonna lose all your fancy “fools’ balls” games. And your gonna fail your big exam. Because school is –” -Mama
31. “Everything is the devil to you, Mama. Well, I like school, and I like football. And I’m gonna keep doin’ them both because they make me feel good.” -Bobby Boucher
32. “Hey, moron. Hey. Moron. Duh. L-L-Look at me. I’m th-th-the waterboy. Duh. I got a wooden spoon. Duh.” -Guy Grenouille
33. “Are men supposed to wear pyjamas featuring a cartoon character by the name of Deputy Dawg?” -Mama
34. “Hey, remember the time Bobby tackled the referee by mistake?” – Derek Wallace
35. “Yeah, that was pretty funny. How ’bout the time Bobby tackled the guy from Louisville, and threw him into the stands?” -Lyle Robideaux
36. “Y’all remember the time he intercepted the ball and his pants fell off, and he ran for the touchdown bare ass?” -Guy Grenouille
37. “Remember the time Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya?” -Bobby Boucher
38. “Foos-ball? Buncha overgrown monsters man-handlin’ each other… ‘Member when dat man wanted you to play foos-ball, Bobby?”– Mama
39. “Everybody already ‘is’ laughing at us. We haven’t won a game since nineteen-ninety-FOUR.” -Lyle Robideaux
You might also be interested in these Parks and Recreation quotes about life, friendship, and voting.
Quotes from The Waterboy that are strange and amusing
40. “Which brings me to my second point, kids. Don’t do crack.” -Lawrence Taylor
41. “That’s kinda like my old man told me one time, Lynn. The only thing better than a crawfish dinner, is five crawfish dinners.” -Coach Red Beaulieu
42. “So that’s what opening up a can of whoop-ass feels like.” -Bobby Boucher
43. “Son, you just opened up a whole case of whoop-ass.” – Coach Klein
44. “You can do it, you can do it all night long.” – Townie
45. “Let’s kick some names and take some ass!” – Walter
46. “Oh yea, plenty of times. The other night, I was with my Mama and Coach Klein at the same time.” -Bobby Boucher
47. “I don’t want that loser on the team. Everybody’s gonna laugh at us.” -Guy Grenouille
48. “Captain Insano shows no mercy.” -Bobby Boucher
49. “Well ya better do something. You gotta stick up for yourself, Bobby.” – Coach Klein
50. “I wasn’t gonna do nothin’, coach.” -Bobby Boucher
Don’t forget to check out these Letterkenny quotes that will make you want to pack your belongings and relocate to Canada.
Which of these Waterboy quotes do you think is the best?
After all, not everything is the devil, as it turns out! Bobby and the squad triumph and defeat the frontrunners, he and Vicki have a happy ending, and Mama even has the opportunity to confront some of her issues!
Mama isn’t always correct, but she always does the right thing in the end. From the stands, Rob Schnieder’s character encourages us that “you can do it.” If you have a few spare hours today and need a reminder of your own potential, I recommend you see this movie!
Do you have any favorite Waterboy quotes or quips you’d like to share? Please leave them in the comments area below!
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
We all want to be happy, regardless of our age, ethnicity, or gender. The following happiness quotes will inspire you to pursue your own personal brand of happiness.
How do you define happiness?
When you’re truly happy, everything else falls into place, including your work, relationships, and family. Many of us consider happiness to be just out of our reach. Remember that you are not alone. Ultimately, the search for happiness is something we are all interested in.
In the selections below, politicians, authors, musicians, actors, and other public figures share their views on what it means to be happy in life. You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re in need of a little inspiration.
Here are some motivational quotes about pursuing happiness to get you started.
For those of you with a wild heart, don’t forget to check out these inspirational free spirit quotes.
The search for happiness quotes
1. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
4. “Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.” – Ayn Rand
5. “Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse.” – Adam Smith
6. “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
7. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” — Jim Rohn
8. “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
9. “It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “You can be happy where you are.” – Joel Osteen
12. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” – Epictetus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Epictetus quotes that will make you think.
13. “A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live.” – Bertrand Russell
14. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
15. “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Quotes about achieving goals and finding happiness
16. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
17. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
18. “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” – Brian Tracy
19. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
20. “Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.” – Zig Ziglar
21. “If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.” – George S. Patton
23. “Goals help you channel your energy into action.” – Les Brown
24. “Getting organized in the normal routines of life and finishing little projects you’ve started is an important first step toward realizing larger goals. If you can’t get a handle on the small things, how will you ever get it together to focus on the big things?” – Joyce Meyer
25. “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
26. “Each of you, as an individual, must pick your own goals. Listen to others, but do not become a blind follower.” – Thurgood Marshall
Read these Mr. Rogers quotations to inspire you throughout the day.
Quotes about happiness in the face of adversity
27. “You know, everybody has setbacks in their life, and everybody falls short of whatever goals they might set for themselves. That’s part of living and coming to terms with who you are as a person.” – Hillary Clinton
28. “If you so choose, even the unexpected setbacks can bring new and positive possibilities. If you so choose, you can find value and fulfillment in every circumstance.” – Ralph Marston
29. “There’s always gonna be setbacks; there’s always gonna be knockdowns. There’s always gonna be people telling you, ‘Hey, you suck!’” – Post Malone
30. “If you get knocked down – setbacks in life, like applying for a job if they don’t hire you – keep trying, keep getting up, keep doing it.” – Mr. T
31. “Do not allow setbacks to set you back.” – Stacey Abrams
32. “There’s no more powerful lesson than knowing that your setbacks will one day help you succeed.” – Reshma Saujani
33. “Mentally strong people overcome setbacks with confidence because adversity only makes them better.” – Amy Morin
34. “The skills you acquire can always be effectively redeployed. You will look back on setbacks and be grateful for the catalyst that came not a moment too soon.” – Tom Freston
35. “The skills you acquire can always be effectively redeployed. You will look back on setbacks and be grateful for the catalyst that came not a moment too soon.” – Payal Kadakia
Happiness is the goal. Quotes on the power of optimism
36. “Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.” – Khalid
37. “Positivity attracts positivity.” – Alyssa Edwards
38. “Surround yourself with good people; surround yourself with positivity and people who are going to challenge you to make you better.” – Ali Krieger
39. “Positivity is like a muscle: keep exercising it, and it becomes a habit.” – Natalie Massenet
40. “The high road and positivity is never the easy way but always the best way.” – Nancy Wilson
41. “Positivity helps with everything in life.” – Stella Maxwell
42. “Positivity is such a high predictor of success rates.” – Shawn Achor
43. “Happiness, the feeling of positivity, really is the foundation of productivity.” – Miguel McKelvey
44. “I feel like everybody should just spread more love and positivity in the world. You know, positivity and love is what makes the world go around.” – Murda Beatz
Don’t forget to also check out these hilarious Shrek quotes to bring out the ogre in you.
Quotes about chasing happiness that really work
45. “It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit.” – Denis Waitley
46. “Equal access to reading is fundamental to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” – Karin Slaughter
47. “The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you’ll never find it.” – Carrie Snow
48. “Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is part of our constitutional rights and it belongs to everybody.” – Jeffrey Tambor
49. “I think the pursuit of happiness is the pursuit of reality because illusion never leaves us ultimately happy.” – Parker Palmer
50. “There is no such thing as the pursuit of happiness, but there is the discovery of joy.” – Joyce Grenfell
So, how far along are you in your quest for happiness?
A remark from journalist Sydney J. Harris that resonated with me is “Happiness is a path, not a destination.” Many people spend their entire lives searching for happiness, even if they have so much joy in their daily lives.
You’re on the correct track when you’re able to see the good in your own life. Take a moment today to appreciate the good things in your life, no matter how minor they may be.
What’s your favorite quotation about the pursuit of happiness? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
50 Romantic, Funny, Inspiring, and Emotional Book Quotes
Reading is one of the best getaways we have in life, and the following quotations from books will encourage you to rediscover the joy of reading.
When you read a good book, it’s almost like you take a break from reality for a little while. Every once in a while, it’s healthy to take a step back from our typical routine and do something completely different. You could get involved in a risky relationship, an exciting adventure, or even a farcical comedy of blunders!
Why is it essential to spend time reading books?
You’ll never be the same after reading a wonderful book, whether you’re looking for romance, humor, or inspiration. Some books are better than others when it comes to making you cry!
For your enjoyment, here are fifty of the best quotes from and about books. In addition to our selection of the best books on relationships, books you should read before you die, and thought-provoking statements about books, we hope you like them.
Quotes from famous works of literature with a romantic flair
1.) “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
2.) “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same…If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
3.) “You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.” – Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice
4.) “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
5.) “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
6.) “And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.” – Plato, The Symposium
7.) “I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare – there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
8.) “Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living. You said I killed you—haunt me then. The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe—I know that ghosts have wandered the earth. Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad. Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! It is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul! Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
9.) “When he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine. That all the world will be in love with night. And pay no worship to the garish sun.” – William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet
10.) “I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
11.) “Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name.” – Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn
12.) “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” – Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of wise Charles Dickens quotes on self-worth, love, and more.
13.) “I’ll hold you in my heart, until I can hold you in my arms.” – JM Barrie, Peter Pan: J M Barrie illustrated by Steve Hutton
You might also like these literature quotes to share with your favorite bookworm.
Funny book quotes from classic literature
14.) “Every harlot was a virgin once.” – William Blake, The Complete Poetry and Prose
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of William Blake quotes for the creative soul.
15.) “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
16.) “Well, my comfort is, I am sure Jane will die of a broken heart, and then he will be sorry for what he has done.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
17.) “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
18.) “Money’s a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet.” – Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady
Also check out these classic Animal Farm quotes.
Quotes from works of classic literature that will motivate you to achieve your full potential
19.) “You are a wonderful creation. You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
20.) “There is one thing, Emma, which a man can always do if he chooses, and that is his duty; not by maneuvering and finessing, but by vigour and resolution. – Mr. Knightley.” – Jane Austen, Emma
21.) “It was against my principles and all, but I was feeling so depressed I didn’t even think. That’s the whole trouble. When you’re feeling very depressed, you can’t even think.” – J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (see more quotes from Catcher in the Rye)
22.) “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
23.) “Look, sir. Don’t worry about me,’ I said. ‘I mean it. I’ll be alright. I’m just going through a phase right now. Everybody goes through phases and all, don’t they?” – J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
24.) “It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” – L.M. Montgomery
25.) “Endless is the search of truth.” – Laurence Sterne, The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman
26.) “I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.” – Willima Ernest Henley
27.) “Don’t let politeness interfere with truth.” – Jean Webster, Daddy-Long-Legs & Dear Enemy
28.) “Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.” – Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
29.) “Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.” – C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
Some of the most melancholy classic literature passages
30.) “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.” – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
31.) “Wilbur never forgot Charlotte. Although he loved her children and grandchildren dearly, none of the new spiders ever quite took her place in his heart.” – E. B. White, Charlotte’s Web
32.) “I buried Little Ann by the side of Old Dan. I knew that was where she wanted to be. I also buried part of my life along with my dog.” – Wilson Rawls, Where the Red Fern Grows
33.) “I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn’t ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog.” – John Steinbeck, Of Mice and Men
You might also like these Of Mice of Men quotes that will inspire you to keep your head up.
34.) “She had tricked him. She had made him leave his old self behind and come into her world, and then before he was really at home in it but too late to go back, she had left him stranded there — like an astronaut wandering about on the moon. Alone.” – Katherine Patterson, Bridge to Terabithia
35.) “You see I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Great Gatsby quotes on love and loss.
Snippets of wisdom from book authors
36.) “I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.” – J.K. Rowling
Take a look at more book quotations about the importance of reading from your favorite authors if you liked these.
38.) “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” – Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
39.) “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
40.) “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” – Ernest Hemingway
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ernest Hemingway quotes from the iconic author.
41.) “I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! — When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
42.) “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King (see more Stephen King quotes)
43.) “Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn’t carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.” – Stephen King
44.) “Books are the mirrors of the soul.” – Virginia Woolf, Between the Acts
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Virginia Woolf quotes that will help you understand life itself.
45.) “It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.” – C.S. Lewis
46.) “A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition.” – Henry Miller, The Books in My Life
47.) “Be awesome! Be a book nut!” – Dr. Seuss
48.) “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.” – Walt Disney
49.) “Speaking personally, you can have my gun, but you’ll take my book when you pry my cold, dead fingers off of the binding.” – Stephen King
50.) “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.” – J.K Rowling
Also, check out these powerful library quotes that will make you want to sit down with a good book.
Your favorite book quote from the list above?
One of my favorite sayings is: “Books are where my friends’ stories are kept.” The ideal life, according to Mark Twain, consists of “nice company, good literature, and a lazy conscience. Aside from that, there’s another book quote in there! To this, I wholeheartedly subscribe.
One of the best ways to unwind is to read a book. Books can provide a wealth of information, but they can also provide a sense of wonder, romance, and levity. Make time to curl up under a blanket and read a nice book! if it’s been a long since you’ve done this! Let these book quotes serve as motivation to get you started on your own manuscript!
What did you think of these quotations? Do you have a favorite classic literature quotes from the list above? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Ron Burgundy Quotes that Will Make You Laugh
These Ron Burgundy quotes are perfect for those moments when you need something stupid to make you chuckle.
Anchorman is a film about Ron Burgundy, a 1970s news anchorman in San Diego, played by none other than Will Ferrell. When the station hires a female anchor, he has a difficult time. She moves into his space while he and the other “anchormen” keep being macho.
The film is a comedy, as evidenced by the presence of Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, and Steve Carrell in the cast. It’s also one with lines that are so foolish and stupid that you can’t help but chuckle at them.
We’ve compiled a list of amusing Ron Burgundy quotes that will make you laugh right now. Enjoy!
Funny Ron Burgundy quotes
1. “I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.” – Ron Burgundy
2. “OK before we start, let’s go over the ground-rules … No touching of the hair or face … And THAT’S IT. Now FIGHT!” – Ron Burgundy
3. “I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.” – Ron Burgundy
4. “Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth.” – Ron Burgundy
5. “I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.” – Ron Burgundy
6. “I’m in a glass case of emotion!” – Ron Burgundy
7. “Mmm. I look good. I mean, really good. Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!” – Ron Burgundy
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” – Ron Burgundy
9. “It’s terrible. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair smells like cinnamon!” – Ron Burgundy
10. “Hello? Who’s there, I’m talkin? Hello? Who is this? Baxter… is that you? Baxter! Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee… Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the courage to say something! Hello?” – Ron Burgundy
This neurotic George Costanza quotes about nothing might also appeal to you.
Popular hilarious Ron Burgundy quotes
11. “It’s so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.” – Ron Burgundy
12. “You know how to cut to the core of me Baxter. You’re so wise. You’re like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.” – Ron Burgundy
13. “What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.” – Ron Burgundy
14. “I’m kind of a big deal. People know me.” – Ron Burgundy
15. “Oh Audrey – I look like hell! I got bags under my eyes. What’s that? Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth. That’s bush. Bush league. YOU HEAR ME? AUDREY! LOOK AT ME! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Alright?” – Ron Burgundy
16. “I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?” – Ron Burgundy
17. “Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.” – Ron Burgundy
18. “You stay classy, San Diego. I’m Ron Burgundy?” – Ron Burgundy
19. “If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, fine, I’ve got Jack Johnson and Tom O’Leary waitin’ for ya…right here!” – Ron Burgundy
20. “I’m not a baby! I’m a man! An ANCHORMAN!” – Ron Burgundy
Also, check out these amusing Minion quotes to brighten your day.
Ron Burgundy quotes: one-liners
21. “Sweet Lincoln’s mullet!” – Ron Burgundy
22. “Son of a bee-sting!” – Ron Burgundy
23. “Knights of Columbus, that hurt!” – Ron Burgundy
24. “By the beard of Zeus!” – Ron Burgundy
More Ron Burgundy quotes and Anchorman quotes
25. “It is anchorman, not anchorlady. And that is a scientific fact.” – Ron Burgundy
26. “They’ve done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.” – Ron Burgundy
27. “Hey, where’d you get those clothes, the toilet store?” – Ron Burgundy
28. “You look like a blueberry.” – Ron Burgundy
29. “Hey, you’re making me look stupid. Get out of here, Panda Jerk!” – Ron Burgundy
30. “Oh Ron, there are literally thousands of other men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you.” – Ron Burgundy
Are you laughing yet?
Most of these Ron Burgundy quotes will leave you scratching your head if you haven’t seen the movie before. They simply won’t make sense outside of the context of the film. But, if you’ve seen and enjoyed the film, I’m sure you’re laughing right now.
When you’ve had a particularly trying day, you may simply require an escape from the outside world and a chance for your brain to rest. If you’ve had a day like that, I recommend watching Anchorman or a similar film and letting the humor take over.
Did you find these Ron Burgundy quotes amusing? Which of the following quotes is your personal favorite? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Follow us on FB
Although knowledge is something we must learn, most individuals assume that when it comes to achievement, they are experts in...
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
We all want to be happy, regardless of our age, ethnicity, or gender. The following happiness quotes will inspire you...
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
Growing up is never simple, and this meaningful collection of motivational quotes for children that will make you long for...
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
Just be yourself! Have the guts to be loyal to yourself, follow your own path, and refuse to allow others...
You must set yourself apart from how the ordinary person lives; average individuals engage in average activities, which leads to...
The Meaning of Hard Work Successful people don’t just sit around acting like everyone else because they understand what hard...
Are you pursuing your passion when your days turn into months, those months turn into years, and those years turn...
I Can Do It!
I Can Do It Never give up; instead, keep working toward your goals. You need to make a decision and...
The achievement of our goals does not result from working especially hard for a few days; rather, it depends on...
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams “Never give up.” As you advance in your profession,...
Greatness Is A Decision
Greatness Is A Decision You can choose to live life on a higher level; you don’t have to think like...
Take One Step At A Time
Be encouraged on your journey to a better life because you can alter your life and go from mediocre to...
blog2 days ago
blog2 days ago
I Can Do It!
blog2 days ago
blog2 days ago
blog2 days ago
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
inspirational quotes2 days ago
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
blog2 days ago
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
blog12 hours ago