These Criminal Minds quotes aren’t going to help you answer the question, “What are the finest Criminal Minds episode?” but they do come from some of the top contenders! I’m sure you’re wondering who Spence’s next love interest will be, but happily, it won’t be J.J. (that would be dreadful)!
I’ve seen every episode of this crime drama, and I’m saddened that it’s nearing the end of its run! Did you happen to catch the premiere the other day? I’m not going to provide any spoilers, but it was AMAZING!
Over the course of 15 seasons, Criminal Minds has taught us a lot about life, suffering, and the human capacity for evil. It has also shown us the power of forgiveness and hope. Because of their treatment of a certain lovely young doctor, the showrunners have likewise broken our hearts and souls… But it’s not like I quit watching the show (Erica Messer, I almost did!). Now might be a good time to go back and watch some older episodes of Criminal Minds and really enjoy these Criminal Minds quotes!
Don’t forget to check out these awkward Napoleon Dynamite quotes that will make you laugh.
Life and Suffering Quotes from Criminal Minds
1. “Life is a hell of a thing to happen to someone”― David Rossi
2. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you’ve really stopped to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ― Hotch
3. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars. Khalil Gibran.” (Episode 2, Season 3)
4. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it. Helen Keller.” (Episode 5, Season 2)
5. “It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge. Friedrich Nietzsche.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
6. “Destroying a book is like…destroying a whole world.” — Diana Reid
7. “I know what it’s like to be afraid of your own mind.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of American Horror Story quotes that will frighten you.
Quotes from Criminal Minds that make us feel hopeful
8. “Trust me, kiddo. I’ve been here before.” ― David Rossi
9. “Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them? Rose Kennedy.” (Episode 4, Season 1)
10. “Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson.” (Episode 16, Season 5)
11. “It’s alchemy. Alchemy turns common metals into precious ones. Dreams work the same way. Turning something awful into…something better.” — David Rossi
12. “I’ve always heard every ending is also a beginning. We just don’t know it at the time. I’d like to believe that’s true.” — Emily Prentiss
13. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. Paul Boese.” (Season 9)
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Doctor Who Quotes from all seasons.
Some of the most amusing Criminal Minds quotes
14. “He is the perfect man. He doesn’t hog the covers, and he poops in a box.” — Emily Prentiss
15. “When Garcia can’t find a breadcrumb, it’s usually because the bread was never baked.” — Jennifer Jareau
16. “That is a new deal and as fast as a caffeinated cheetah riding a lightning bolt, I am on it!” — Penelope Garcia
17. “Went on a diet last night. Lost 185 pounds.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
18. “Marital bliss followed by marital diss! Of course. Why didn’t I think of that?” — Penelope Garcia
19. “I don’t take kindly to being blown up. In fact, it kind of pisses me off.” — Derek Morgan
20. “And so the guessing game begins! From what nook or cranny will our new missing head roll out?” — David Rossi
21. “Look at me. Without a gun, I look like a teacher’s assistant!” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
22. “I got shot in the leg and I don’t get any cookies.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
Also, check out these amusing Dazed and Confused quotes from the legendary cult.
Quotes from Criminal Minds regarding evil
23. “Evil can’t be scientifically defined: it’s an illusory moral concept that doesn’t exist in nature. Its origins and connotations have been inextricably been linked to religion and mythology.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
24. “You’d be surprised how many killers do what they do because of their parents.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
25. “Look, of all the serial killer types, the ones I find most dangerous are the hyper-intelligent ones that get off more on the mind games than the killing. They’re like vampires, ready to suck your soul dry and file your information away for a rainy day.” — Dr. Tara Lewis
26. “Aside from being slightly morally repugnant, he’s clean as a whistle. If that whistle was slightly morally repugnant.” — Penelope Garcia
27. “Logic dictates that if you believe in one, you have to reconcile the existence of the other.” ― Dr. Spencer Reid
28. “Evil is always unspectacular and always human. And shares our bed…and eats at our table. W.H Auden.” (Season 1, Episode 12)
29. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.” (Season 7, Episode 22)
Criminal Minds quotes about truths that we only know about because of Spence
30. “Actually, some studies indicate that men take twice as many selfies as women ’cause it’s considered to be an acceptable form of male vanity.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
31. “Although the observable universe is continually expanding, there’s really no way of knowing the whole thing is gonna ultimately collapse into one gargantuan Black Hole.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
32. “The praying mantis can kill and eat a multitude of creatures but the most interesting fact is that oftentimes the female mantis engages in sexual cannibalism, meaning she’ll bite off the head of her mate once copulation is complete, sometimes even during intercourse, actually.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
33. “The number of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering. It’s actually safer to kiss.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
34. “The business of incarceration is extremely lucrative and virtually recession-proof.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
35. “Actually, [candles] were originally used to protect the birthday celebrant from demons for the coming year. As a matter of fact, down to the fourth century, Christianity rejected the birthday celebration as a pagan ritual.” — Dr. Spencer Reid
You may also be interested in these great Supernatural quotes about light and darkness.
Opening and ending quotes from Criminal Minds are both thought-provoking
36. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Wayne Dyer.” (Episode 8, Season 10)
37. “There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and unspeakable love. Washington Irving.” (Episode 11, Season 5)
38. “Death ends a life, not a relationship. Mitch Albom.” (Episode 6, Season 9)
39. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller.” (Episode 12, Season 6)
40. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein.” (Episode 4, Season 1)
41. “One of the deep secrets in life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others. Lewis Carroll.” (Episode 3, Season 8)
42. “In order to learn the most important lessons in life, one must each day surmount a fear. Ralph Waldo Emerson.” (Episode 10, Season 2)
43. “No man really knows about other human beings. The best he can do is to suppose that they are like himself. John Steinbeck.” (Season 11, Episode 21)
44. “When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you. Friedrich Nietzsche.” (Season 9, Episode 14)
45. “Stephen King wrote, “The most important things are the hardest to say.”” — Krystall Richards
46. “When you have a child, the world has a hostage.” Ernest Hemingway” (Season 14, Episode 8)
47. “The most important question anyone can ask is: What myth am I living?” (Season 14, Episode 5)
48. “We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. Iris Murdoch.” (Season 14, Episode 4)
49. “Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.” Friedrich Nietzsche” (Season 13, Episode 21)
50. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” Mark Twain.”(Season 13, Episode 20)
Other Criminal Minds quotes
51. “Scars remind us where we’ve been. They don’t have to dictate where we’re going.” – David Rossi
52. “When truth is buried underground it grows, it chokes, it gathers such an explosive force that on the day it bursts out, it blows up everything with it.” – Émile Zola
53. “Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many. The intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” – Phaedrus
54. “Remember, we are our own griefs, my dear, we are our own happiness and we are our own remedies.” – Huseyn Raza
55. “Just thugs only ever got so far. The best thugs were all psychologists.” – China Miéville
56. “He was ready to go but I wasn’t ready to say goodbye.” – Alex Blake
57. “Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.” – David Rossi
58. “To the sexual offender, possession is power, and total possession is absolute power.” – Stephen G. Michaud
Which of these Criminal Minds quotations do you like best?
What are your opinions on how Criminal Minds Season 15 will conclude? Will Reid be able to build a long-lasting relationship that the fans will believe in? Will J.J. and Will be okay? Will Morgan and Baby Girl ever get together again? The suspense is killing me! I am hopeful that the powers that be will do the right thing in the end.
Thankfully, there are “just a few” seasons to rewatch while I wait until Wednesday!
Let me know which episode is your favorite in the comments section below! And, if you liked these Criminal Minds quotes and lines, please share them with your friends and followers.
Although knowledge is something we must learn, most individuals assume that when it comes to achievement, they are experts in the field. When talking to people, it’s funny to hear them express such confidence about why it’s difficult and impossible for them to achieve. The majority of people have never experimented with anything new, have never listened to a personal development film, have never attended a success seminar, and have never consistently practiced success.
You will come across many people who will try to talk you out of your dreams. These people have never tried, they gave up before they even got started. Don’t live your life based on other people’s limited views; most people are so pessimistic when it comes to success, and they seem to think that their beliefs about the world are actually true.
You must educate yourself on how to succeed. Others have already done this by learning the necessary information and acting on it. Knowledge empowers you, helps you develop, believes in you, sees you as more than you are, shows you what is possible, and provides you with a road map for success. You only need to go looking for them, read about them, put them into practice, and act on them.
Choose to stand out from the crowd; don’t act foolishly like the cynics who sit around playing with their phones. Engage in success, develop yourself, your thoughts, your beliefs, your habits, your wealth, your goals, and your outlook on life.
Our minds are empty when we are born; what we fill them with determines what we believe. If you fill it with positive, uplifting, and inspirational knowledge, then you will have a source of information that you can use to affirm that it is possible for you to succeed. However, if you do what most people do and fill it with negative information from the world, then you will believe that it is impossible for you to succeed.
If you don’t go out and get the knowledge that will transform your life, how can you expect to succeed? You can’t do better unless you know better. If you want to advance in your life, learn from others who have experienced entrepreneurship. The majority of individuals know more about failure than they do about success, so it’s important to get knowledge in this area. There are several fundamentals to success that you should study and perfect by putting them into practice in your daily life. You can be sure that if you put what you learn into practice, you will succeed.
Knowledge is what distinguishes the successful from the unsuccessful, the winners from the losers. Successful individuals have figured out how the game works; they have gained the correct knowledge and put it to use.
In reality, we do not view the world through our eyes; rather, it is through our minds that we see it, and it is the knowledge that awakens our minds to the potential that is inside us.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.” Confucius
“Knowledge has a beginning but no end.” Geeta Iyengar
“The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” Bertrand Russell
“A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.” Marcus Garvey
“Be a lifelong student. The more you learn, the more you earn and more self-confidence you will have.” Brian Tracy
“Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.” Plato
“Knowledge is the treasure of a wise man.” Anonymous
“Knowledge is power. And you need power in this world. You need as many advantages as you can get.” Ellen DeGeneres
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” Albert Einstein
“Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” Dalai Lama
“As knowledge increases, wonder deepens.” Charles Morgan
“Knowledge is the life of the mind.” Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (RA)
“Knowledge is power but enthusiasm pulls the switch.” Anonymous
“Knowledge is like a garden; if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.” Proverb
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.” George Bernard Shaw
“Knowledge is life with wings.” William Blake
“We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.” John Naisbitt
“How much knowledge you gain depends on your willingness to learn.” Anonymous
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
We all want to be happy, regardless of our age, ethnicity, or gender. The following happiness quotes will inspire you to pursue your own personal brand of happiness.
How do you define happiness?
When you’re truly happy, everything else falls into place, including your work, relationships, and family. Many of us consider happiness to be just out of our reach. Remember that you are not alone. Ultimately, the search for happiness is something we are all interested in.
In the selections below, politicians, authors, musicians, actors, and other public figures share their views on what it means to be happy in life. You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re in need of a little inspiration.
Here are some motivational quotes about pursuing happiness to get you started.
For those of you with a wild heart, don’t forget to check out these inspirational free spirit quotes.
The search for happiness quotes
1. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” – Thomas Jefferson
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
4. “Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.” – Ayn Rand
5. “Happiness never lays its finger on its pulse.” – Adam Smith
6. “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
7. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” — Jim Rohn
8. “The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
9. “It is neither wealth nor splendor; but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
10. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “You can be happy where you are.” – Joel Osteen
12. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” – Epictetus
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Epictetus quotes that will make you think.
13. “A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live.” – Bertrand Russell
14. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
15. “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Quotes about achieving goals and finding happiness
16. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
17. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
18. “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” – Brian Tracy
19. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
20. “Goals enable you to do more for yourself and others, too.” – Zig Ziglar
21. “If you want to accomplish the goals of your life, you have to begin with the spirit.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.” – George S. Patton
23. “Goals help you channel your energy into action.” – Les Brown
24. “Getting organized in the normal routines of life and finishing little projects you’ve started is an important first step toward realizing larger goals. If you can’t get a handle on the small things, how will you ever get it together to focus on the big things?” – Joyce Meyer
25. “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
26. “Each of you, as an individual, must pick your own goals. Listen to others, but do not become a blind follower.” – Thurgood Marshall
Read these Mr. Rogers quotations to inspire you throughout the day.
Quotes about happiness in the face of adversity
27. “You know, everybody has setbacks in their life, and everybody falls short of whatever goals they might set for themselves. That’s part of living and coming to terms with who you are as a person.” – Hillary Clinton
28. “If you so choose, even the unexpected setbacks can bring new and positive possibilities. If you so choose, you can find value and fulfillment in every circumstance.” – Ralph Marston
29. “There’s always gonna be setbacks; there’s always gonna be knockdowns. There’s always gonna be people telling you, ‘Hey, you suck!’” – Post Malone
30. “If you get knocked down – setbacks in life, like applying for a job if they don’t hire you – keep trying, keep getting up, keep doing it.” – Mr. T
31. “Do not allow setbacks to set you back.” – Stacey Abrams
32. “There’s no more powerful lesson than knowing that your setbacks will one day help you succeed.” – Reshma Saujani
33. “Mentally strong people overcome setbacks with confidence because adversity only makes them better.” – Amy Morin
34. “The skills you acquire can always be effectively redeployed. You will look back on setbacks and be grateful for the catalyst that came not a moment too soon.” – Tom Freston
35. “The skills you acquire can always be effectively redeployed. You will look back on setbacks and be grateful for the catalyst that came not a moment too soon.” – Payal Kadakia
Happiness is the goal. Quotes on the power of optimism
36. “Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.” – Khalid
37. “Positivity attracts positivity.” – Alyssa Edwards
38. “Surround yourself with good people; surround yourself with positivity and people who are going to challenge you to make you better.” – Ali Krieger
39. “Positivity is like a muscle: keep exercising it, and it becomes a habit.” – Natalie Massenet
40. “The high road and positivity is never the easy way but always the best way.” – Nancy Wilson
41. “Positivity helps with everything in life.” – Stella Maxwell
42. “Positivity is such a high predictor of success rates.” – Shawn Achor
43. “Happiness, the feeling of positivity, really is the foundation of productivity.” – Miguel McKelvey
44. “I feel like everybody should just spread more love and positivity in the world. You know, positivity and love is what makes the world go around.” – Murda Beatz
Don’t forget to also check out these hilarious Shrek quotes to bring out the ogre in you.
Quotes about chasing happiness that really work
45. “It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit.” – Denis Waitley
46. “Equal access to reading is fundamental to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” – Karin Slaughter
47. “The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you’ll never find it.” – Carrie Snow
48. “Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is part of our constitutional rights and it belongs to everybody.” – Jeffrey Tambor
49. “I think the pursuit of happiness is the pursuit of reality because illusion never leaves us ultimately happy.” – Parker Palmer
50. “There is no such thing as the pursuit of happiness, but there is the discovery of joy.” – Joyce Grenfell
So, how far along are you in your quest for happiness?
A remark from journalist Sydney J. Harris that resonated with me is “Happiness is a path, not a destination.” Many people spend their entire lives searching for happiness, even if they have so much joy in their daily lives.
You’re on the correct track when you’re able to see the good in your own life. Take a moment today to appreciate the good things in your life, no matter how minor they may be.
What’s your favorite quotation about the pursuit of happiness? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
Growing up is never simple, and this meaningful collection of motivational quotes for children that will make you long for your younger years. These straightforward but intelligent children’s quotes will serve as a reminder that youngsters frequently possess wisdom well beyond their years.
When we consider how children and students communicate, we frequently consider how they interact with adults and other children. This article focuses on the internal debate that young people have with themselves.
Just like everyone else, kids need to learn how to talk to themselves positively. Everyone faces a different set of challenges and circumstances, but young people still deal with a lot of the same issues. For instance, these are a few common difficulties that all students and children encounter:
- in search of approval from their peers
- attempting to win the approval of their parents
- Fear of being judged by others Low self-esteem
- Lack of patience towards one’s goals
- being ineffective on social networking
- Pressure to perform well comes from school, assessments at the state level, college, and society at large.
The way that children say to themselves has a significant impact on the kind of life that they will lead as they develop their identities, explore the world around them, and recognize their abilities.
All children should read these motivational quotes for kids for a variety of reasons, and this is only one of them. We also offer a selection of teen-related quotes. You should also read that.
Looking for the ideal phrases to use when motivating your children at the start of the school year?
Let’s make sure they get their recommended daily intake of inspirational quotes since kids often adopt their parents’ opinions, attitudes, and other traits.
These inspiring children’s quotes are suitable for children of all ages. Enjoy!
Inspirational quotes for children of all ages on happiness, prosperity, and life
1. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden
2. “We all can dance when we find music we love.” – Giles Andreae
If you like these quotes, see our dance quotes for more motivation to move your body.
3. “The more you give away the happier you become.”
4. “I think I can. I know I can.”
5. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
6. “Being kind is never wasted.”
7. “When you know better you do better.” – Maya Angelou
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
9. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
10. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
Inspirational children quotes about life and dreams
11. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr
12. “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.” – Wolfgang Riebe
13. “Never waste a minute thinking of anyone you don’t like.” – Eisenhower
14. “Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
Do you have the courage to get rid of the toxic people in your life?
We all have them. One of the most important things we can do is surround ourselves with people who believe in us, support us and love us unconditionally.
If your friends don’t meet that criterion, then it might be time to find some new friends.
15. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
16. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” – H. Jackson Brown
17. “There is a voice inside of you, that whispers all day long, I feel this is right for me, or I know that this is wrong.”
18. “You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss
9. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
20. “Anything is possible. Anything can be.” – Shel Silverstein
Also see these inspiring childhood quotes.
Inspirational quotes for children about education and achievement
21. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” ― Albert Einstein
22. “You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
23. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
24. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” – Albert Einstein
25. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before. ” – Bonnie Blair
26. “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn
27. “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
28. “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” – George Washington Carver
29. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
30. “Be silly, be honest, be kind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You might also enjoy these heartwarming and humorous quotes and sayings about kids.
Kids’ inspirational quotes for motivation
31. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well. – John D. Rockefeller
32. “The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” ― Bette Midler
33. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.” ― Roy T. Bennett
34. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
35. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
36. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ” ― Oprah Winfrey
37. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” ― Joyce Brothers
38. “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
39. “I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.” ― Booker T. Washington
40. “Success means we go to sleep at night knowing that our talents and abilities were used in a way that served others.” ― Marianne Williamson
Children quotes to motivate and teach them
41. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman
42. All students can learn and succeed, but not on the same day in the same way. – William Spady
43. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
44. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
45. “We know what we are but know not what we may be.” – Shakespeare
46. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’. – Eleanor Roosevelt
47. “We grow great by dreams.” – Woodrow Wilson
48. MOST GREAT LEARNING HAPPENS IN GROUPS. COLLABORATION IS THE STUFF OF GROWTH. – Sir Ken Robinson
49. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
50. FORGIVENESS DOES NOT CHANGE THE PAST, BUT IT DOES ENLARGE THE FUTURE. – Paul Boese
Remember to read these amazing preschool quotes for children and children at heart as well.
Children motivational quotes about being good
51. “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” — Jess Lair
52. “Every child you encounter is a divine appointment.” — Wess Stafford
53. “Children are our most valuable resource.” — Herbert Hoover
54. “Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun. ”— Mignon McLaughlin
55. “Anyone who does anything to help a child is a hero to me.” — Fred Rogers
56. “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” — Denis Waitley
57. “Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.”
— H. Jackson Brown
58. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.” – Dr. Seuss
59. “Children will listen to you after they feel listened to.” – Jane Nelsen
60. “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” – Kahlil Gibran
If you like these quotes, you’ll also like our collection of short motivational quotes that will keep you optimistic and cheerful.
Kindness-related inspirational children’s quotes
61. “What this world needs is a new kind of army – the army of the kind.” – Cleveland Amory
62. “If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.” – Margaret Mead
63. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
64. “When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
65. “I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.” – Pablo Casals
66. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
67. “Always keep a positive mindset, it will improve your outlook on the world.” – Roald Dahl
68. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
69. “Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself.” – Luna Lovegood
70. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
Cute children quotes about life
71. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” – Hans Christen Andersen
72. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
73. “Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.” – Alice Munro
74. “Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are.” – Aslan
75. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
76. “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” – George Burns
77. “No kid is unsmart. Every kid’s a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it.” – Robin Sharma
78. “Never be so busy as not to think of others.” – Mother Teresa
79. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
80. “That best portion of a man’s life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.” – William Wordsworth
Motivational quotes for kids about good behavior
81. “Manners easily and rapidly mature into morals.” – Horace Mann
82. “You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.”
― Robert Tew
83. “Your behavior is a choice; it isn’t who you are.”― Vanessa Diffenbaugh
84. “One thing I believe strongly in this life is that you just don’t reward bad behavior.” ― Dr. Phil
85. “If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior.”
― Katharine Hepburn
If you like these quotes, you’ll adore our collection of attitude quotes that will help you succeed.
86. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.”
― Dalai Lama
87. “Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.” – Laurence Sterne
88. “We must not demonstrate any arrogance, and we must refrain from any irrational or undemocratic behavior.”― Chen Shui-bian
89. “Manners and politeness will never become old-fashioned.” – Auliq Ice
90. “Threatening people who do not believe as you do is not Christian behavior.” ― Linda Wood
Motivational quotes for kids about politeness
91. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” – Tommy Lee Jones
92. “Politeness is good nature regulated by good sense.” – Sydney Smith
93. “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” Nina Dobrev
94. “Politeness is … forgetting ourselves in order to seek what may be agreeable to others.” – Wellins Calcott
95. “A man’s own manner and character is what most becomes him.” – Cicero
96. “Nobody loses anything by being polite, but there are a lot of people who are afraid to take the risk.” – Evan Esar
97. “Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.” – Margaret Walker
98. “A man never loses anything by politeness.” – Henry Venn
99. “The only true source of politeness is consideration.” – William Gilmore Simm
100. “Politeness is the flower of humanity.” – Joseph Joubert
Inspirational quotes for kids about learning and school
101. “Time to rise. Time for school! Open your eyes.” — Tammie Jones
102. “The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.” ― Harry Wong
You’ll adore our collection of school quotes about learning and progress if you like these quotes.
103. “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” – Elizabeth Warren
If you like these quotes, see more by Elizabeth Warren on politics, business, and other quotes in our collection.
104. “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” ― Charles Dederich
105. “You’re off to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!”― Dr. Seuss
106. “Knowledge will bring you the opportunity to make a difference.” ― Claire Fagin
107. “Change is the end result of all true learning.” – Leo Buscaglia
108. “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.” ― Anton Chekhov
109. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
110. “School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation’s over, school is here.” — Winifred C. Marshal
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of first-day-of-school quotes to help you get ready for the year.
Kids’ success quotes that are motivational
111. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” – Proverb
112. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
113. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
114. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
115. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
116. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
117. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
118. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
119. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.“ – Robert Louis Stevenson
120. “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” – Deepak Chopra
Inspirational quotes for children about education
121. “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” – Mark Twain
122. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.” – Carl Rogers
123. “Education must not simply teach work – it must teach Life.” – W. E. B. Du Bois
124. “If people did not do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
125. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
126. “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.”– Francis Bacon
127. “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – David M. Burns
128. “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.” – Confucius
129. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” – Herbert Spencer
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of education quotes.
130. “Everybody’s a teacher if you listen.” – Doris Roberts
Motivational quotes for children to live by
131.“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
132. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.” — Roy T. Bennett
133. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
134. “Never give up, for that is the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
135. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
136. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” — Jim Rohn
137. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” –
John R. Wooden
138. “Winning doesn’t mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” — Bonnie Blair
139. “You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.” – Abraham Maslow
140. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
Inspirational quotes for children about life and success
141. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.” – The Flash
142. “Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.” – Richard L. Evans
143. “Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.” – Batman
144. “Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must.” –Arthur Wellesley
145. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” – The Lorax, Dr. Seuss
146. “Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.” – Dale Carnegie
147. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie-the-Pooh
148. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping them up.” – Jesse Jackson
149. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
150. “Everywhere you go, leave a glitter trail of kindness behind you.” – Unknown
Inspirational quotes for children to help them succeed
151. “Politeness is the art of choosing among one’s real thoughts.” – Abel Stevens
152. “Choose your friends with caution, plan your future with purpose, and frame your life with faith.” – Thomas S. Monson
153. “Good manners are just a way of showing other people that we have respect for them.” – Bill Kelly
154. “Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
155. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
156. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore
157. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
158. “Never fear shadows. They simply mean that there’s a light somewhere nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkei
159. “Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
160. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” – Joel Osteen
Inspirational quotes for children to guide them
161. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
162. “Love is the most important thing in life.” – Rainbow
163. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
164. “When you choose your friends, don’t be short-changed by choosing personality over character.” – W. Somerset Maugham
165. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
166. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”– Paulo Coelho
167. “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.” – Henry David Thoreau
168. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
169. “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires and a touch that never hurts.” – Charles Dickens
170. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
Cute and inspirational quotes for children
171. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
172. “Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it.” – Josie Cluney
173. “If you’re able to be yourself, then you have no competition.” – Barbara Cook
174. “Good manners encompass all the things that make the people around us feel good.” – Jacquie McTaggart
175. “The most important thing in life is to stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will”. – Charles Dickens
176. “When you laugh, you change, and when you change, the world changes.” – Madan Kataria
177. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
178. “There will never be another precious you! Be yourself. Stay true to your inner nature.” – Gail Mewes
179. “It is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities.” – Woody Allen
180. “Be sure those you have around you encourage, inspire and motivate you to continue to move to the next level.” – Honoree Corder
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of encouraging quotes to help keep you going.
Inspirational quotes for children to encourage them
181. “To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life.” – T.S. Eliot
182. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
183. “To me every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle.” – Walt Whitman
184. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
185. “It’s good to have an end to journey toward, but it’s the journey that matters in the end.” – Ursula K. LeGuin
186. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” – George Whitefield
187. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
188. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
189. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible!”– Audrey Hepburn
If you like these quotes, explore our collection of Audrey Hepburn quotes about life, style, and parenting.
190. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
Inspirational quotes for children about success
191. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
192. “There’s no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Unknown
193. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
194. “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” – Mark Twain
195. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
196. “Success is the sum of small efforts being repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
197. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
198. “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.” – George Sheehan
199. “If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
200. “Practice isn’t the thing you do once your good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Motivational and inspirational quotes for children
201. “Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
202. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
203. “Have the courage to start, the perseverance to continue and the kindness to make it all beautiful.” – Maxime Lagacé
204. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
205. “You can get help from teachers but you have a lot to learn by yourself sitting alone in a room.” – Dr. Seuss
206. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy – I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”― Art Williams
207. “Cultivate authenticity: let go of what people think.” – Brené Brown
208. “The expert at anything was once a beginner.”― Helen Hayes
209. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” – Johnny Depp
210. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Inspirational quotes for children to live by
211. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E.B. White
212. “I believe that every person is born with talent.” – Maya Angelou
213. “Don’t believe you have to be like anybody to be somebody.” – Nike
214. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
215. “When you see a good man, try to emulate his example, and when you see a bad man, search yourself for his faults.” – Confucius
216. “If you want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” ― Jim Rohn
217. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh (A. A. Milne)
218. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
219. “Today is another opportunity to learn anything you want.” – Johnny Uzan
220. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.” – Alfred Mercier
Quotes for children to enlighten them
221. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
222. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
223. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Rohn
224. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
225. “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” – Oliver Goldsmith
226. “The best revenge is massive success.” –Frank Sinatra
227. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
228. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
229. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”– John Assaraf
230. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Unknown
Other quotes for kids
231. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
232. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” –Buddha
233. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
234. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” –Vince Lombardi
235. “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” – Unknown
236. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
237. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
238. “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” – Luis Galarza
239. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
240. “When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Jeffrey Walker
Want more than just kids’ motivational quotes?
Every now and again, we could all use some motivational quotes. The kids’ quotes above are meant to motivate kids to succeed in both schools and in life.
Did you find these kids’ inspiring quotes to be enjoyable? What further inspirational kids quotes would you add? Please post them in the comments section below.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Follow us on FB
Although knowledge is something we must learn, most individuals assume that when it comes to achievement, they are experts in...
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
We all want to be happy, regardless of our age, ethnicity, or gender. The following happiness quotes will inspire you...
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
Growing up is never simple, and this meaningful collection of motivational quotes for children that will make you long for...
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
Just be yourself! Have the guts to be loyal to yourself, follow your own path, and refuse to allow others...
You must set yourself apart from how the ordinary person lives; average individuals engage in average activities, which leads to...
The Meaning of Hard Work Successful people don’t just sit around acting like everyone else because they understand what hard...
Are you pursuing your passion when your days turn into months, those months turn into years, and those years turn...
I Can Do It!
I Can Do It Never give up; instead, keep working toward your goals. You need to make a decision and...
The achievement of our goals does not result from working especially hard for a few days; rather, it depends on...
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams “Never give up.” As you advance in your profession,...
Greatness Is A Decision
Greatness Is A Decision You can choose to live life on a higher level; you don’t have to think like...
Take One Step At A Time
Be encouraged on your journey to a better life because you can alter your life and go from mediocre to...
- blog1 day ago
- blog2 days ago
I Can Do It!
- blog3 days ago
- blog2 days ago
- blog1 day ago
- blog1 day ago
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
- inspirational quotes1 day ago
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
- blog1 day ago
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness