SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon is one of the most popular and well-liked cartoons of the modern era. We all know he lives in a pineapple under the sea, but these SpongeBob quotes will show you that life is much more than what you see around you.
Despite the fact that SpongeBob was created more than two decades ago, the classic cartoon continues to be popular. There are many reasons to love SpongeBob, whether you’re a kid or an adult.
Not only are the characters amusing, but there are numerous moments in the show that can teach us valuable life lessons. SpongeBob reminds us to always look at things positively and that it’s fine to fail occasionally as long as we don’t give up.
Bikini Bottom residents teach us that we can always count on our friends. Your friends and even neighbors are there to help you get through life, just like Bob had Patrick and Mr. Krabs had Mrs. Puff. Above all, the animated sponge reminds us to have fun at all times. No matter how difficult things may seem, find enjoyment in every activity you undertake.
Below is a collection of funny, wise, and inspirational SpongeBob quotes and sayings that will brighten your day from one of the greatest cartoons ever made.
SpongeBob Quotes That Are Life Captions
1. “I’ll have you know that I stubbed by toe last week and only cried for 20 minutes.” – Spongebob
2. “Home is where you’re surrounded by other critters that care about you.” – Sandy Cheeks
3. “If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true.” – Spongebob
4. “Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.” – Patrick Star
5. “No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change.” – Spongebob
6. “Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are…(drools)” – Patrick Star
7. “Good people don’t rip other people’s arms off.” – Spongebob
8. “Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.” – Patrick Star
9. “I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charm. Indoors. Indoors. Indoors. Take it away penny.” – Spongebob
10. “It’s not always what you say that matters, sometimes it’s what you don’t say.” – Mr. Krabs
Quotes from SpongeBob that will brighten your day
11. “You’re a man now, SpongeBob, and it’s time you started acting like one.” – Patrick Star
12. “I’m ugly and I’m proud.” – SpongeBob
13. “Can you give SpongeBob his brain back, I had to borrow it for the week.” – Patrick Star
14. “That’s it mister! You just lost your brain privileges!” – Plankton
15. “Excuse me, sir, but you’re sitting on my body, which is also my face.” – Spongebob
16. “Too bad SpongeBob’s not here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.” – Squidward
18. “With imagination, you can be anything you want.” – Spongebob
19. “This is not your average, everyday darkness. This is… ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn’t seem so dark.” – SpongeBob
20. “Spongebob: guess what day today is? Patrick: annoy Squidward day? Spongebob: no silly! that’s on the 15!”. – Spongebob and Patrick
Also, take a look at these Edward Scissorhands quotes to help you embrace your individuality.
Quotes from SpongeBob that will make you realize there’s a lot more to life.
21. “Well, it’s no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly.” – SpongeBob
22. “The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.” – Patrick Star
23. “Moss always points to civilization.” – SpongeBob
24. “I guess hibernation is the opposite of beauty sleep!” – Patrick Star
25. “Run Mr. Krabs! Run like you’re not in a coma!” – Spongebob
26. “Can I have everybody’s attention?… I have to use the bathroom.” – Patrick
27. “Quick, Patrick, without thinking: if you could have anything right now, what would it be? Patrick: Um… more time for thinking.” – Spongebob
28. “You’ll never get what you want if you always let people step on you.” – Plankton
29. “Ravioli Ravioli, give me the formuoli.” – Spongebob
30. “SpongeBob is the only guy I know who can have fun with a jellyfish… [shouting] for 12 hours!” – Squidward
Quotes from SpongeBob SquarePants that hit home with us
31. “Don’t you DARE take the name of Texas in vain.” – Sandy
32. “Always follow your heart unless your heart is bad with directions.” – Spongebob
33. “See, no one says “cool” anymore. That’s such an old person thing. Now we say “coral”, as in “That nose job is so coral.” – Pearl Krabs
34. “Well, it may be stupid, but it’s also dumb.” – Patrick
35. “Gary, I’m absorbing his blows like I’m made of some sort of spongy material.” – Spongebob
36. “You can’t fool me. I listen to public radio!” – Squidward
37. “If there’s one thing we Atlanteans enjoy, it’s a healthy dose of dark humor!” – Lord Royal Highness
38. “Oh well, I guess I’m not wearing any pants today!” – SpongeBob
39. “Holographic Meatloaf? My favorite!” – Plankton
40. “You don’t need a license to drive a sandwich”. – Spongebob
Have you seen any of your favorite old-school extraterrestrial Marvin the Martian quotes?
Other SpongeBob quotes that inspire positivity
41. “We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request.” – Mr. Krabs
42. “Spongebob: What’s better than serving up smiles? Squidward: being dead or anything else.” – Squidward
43. “I’m so loyal, I don’t mind sleeping out in the cold, hard ground while Captain Krabs sleeps in his warm, dry tent.” – SpongeBob
44. “Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities: One, you stole it; two, you stole it; or three, you stole it!” – Mr. Krabs:
45. “You never really know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” – SpongeBob
46. “A five letter word for happiness…money.” – Mr. Krabs
47. “If I were to die right now in a fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend…. Then it would just be alright.” – Spongebob
48. “Knowledge cannot replace friendship.” – Patrick Star
49. “I have a square head and a real ghost has a round one. All we have to do is make my head round and boo, I’m scary!” – SpongeBob
50. “Nonsense, my vocabulary is infinitely expanding!” – Patrick
You might also enjoy these Yogi Bear quotes from the classic animated series.
Which SpongeBob quote is your personal favorite?
For over 20 years, SpongeBob has delighted and inspired fans. The show has won numerous awards, including four Emmy Awards. It is one of the longest-running American animated series and the highest-rated to air on Nickelodeon.
SpongeBob is unlike any other cartoon. You can’t help but like the characters in this show, which is funny and comical and intended for all ages. Hopefully, the quotes above have made you laugh out loud.
Which of these SpongeBob quotes hit home the most with you? Do you have any favorite quotes that you’d like to add to the list? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Don’t forget to tell your friends and followers about it.
Disappointment Quotes To Help You Get Back Up And Move On
Failure, like disappointment, is an unavoidable part of life. These inspirational words can serve you well if you’re looking for uplifting disappointment quotes about life, work, and love.
There isn’t a single one of us who hasn’t experienced disappointment at some point in his or her life, unless we’ve had an absolutely charmed life.
The important thing is what we do with it and how we deal with it. Is it possible to turn disappointment into something constructive?
Here are some inspirational quotes about disappointment and how to cope with it.
Inspiring Love and Life Quotes About Disappointment
1. “Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.”
2. “You will end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.”
3. “Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.” – Sir Bayle Roche
4. “It’s amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink, and how much one person can affect you.
5. “Things are as they are, we suffer because we imagined different.”
6. “Sometimes when you get disappointment it makes you stronger.” – David Rudisha
7. “Assuming is the root of all disappointments. – Rogienel Reyes
8. “One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments.” – Henry Ward Beecher
9. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off.” – Thomas Jefferson
11. “Disappointment has no place in a heart full of gratitude.”
12. “Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.”
13. “I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, disappointed. But you know what? I will put on a happy face and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.”
14. “It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.”
15. “It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.”
16. “Disappointment is just the action of your brain readjusting itself to reality after discovering things are not the way you thought they were.” – Brad Warner
17. “Disappointments are just God’s way to saying ‘I’ve got something better’. Be patient, live life, have faith.”
18. “Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy- the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.” – Eric Hoffer
19. “After being disappointed so many times, you start to lose hope in everything.”
20. “Most things disappoint till you look deeper.” – Graham Greene
Also, read these inspirational comeback quotes to help you get back on your feet.
Disappointment Quotes That Will Help You Move Forward
21. “I’m never shocked when people let me down nowadays. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.”
22. “Suspense is worse than disappointment.” – Robert Burns
23. “Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.”
24. “It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss, even though you didn’t have something in the first place. I guess that’s what disappointment is- a sense of loss for something you never had.” – Deb Caletti, the Nature of Jade
25. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.”
26. “Disappointments are not meant to destroy you; they are meant to strengthen you.”
27. “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.”
28. “Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.”
29. “One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.”
30. “There’s only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you will no longer tolerate being disappointed. When things go wrong between two people, something has got to give. You get to the point where you get tired of being the only one trying to fix things, it’s not giving up, it’s realizing you had enough. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts.” – Brigitte Nicole
31. “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.”
32. “Expectation is the root of all heartache.” – William Shakespeare
33. “I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.”
Quotes About Disappointment That Will Inspire You
34. “You cannot be disappointed by something that doesn’t exist.”
35. “Understanding is the key to getting over disappointment.”
36. “Never trust a person that has let you down more than twice. Once was a warning, twice was a lesson, and anything more than that is simply taking advantage.”
37. “Each pain makes you stronger, each betrayal more intelligent, every disappointment more skillful and each experience wiser.”
38. “Nothing annoys me more than when someone expects you to be okay with something that they wouldn’t be okay with if you did it.”
39. “Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
40. “When someone disappoints you, there is nothing that can be done but to accept it.”
Life and Friendship Quotes of Disappointment
41. “When you have no expectations, you’ll never have disappointments.”
42. “Beware of wallowing in disappointment for it is in this state that depression creeps from behind.”
43. “Do not make a person wait for a decision. To wait forever is a more cruel fate than to be disappointed.”
44. “Disappointment is preferable to being kept in suspense for it is the start of healing.”
45. “There is no rush to acquire success. Do not be disappointed that you have not yet reached your potential.”
46. “One suffers from disappointment, which is to say like every pain, it may be cured.”
47. “Once cannot feel true disappointment until the very end, and even then, it is only another beginning.”
48. “Save the excuses. It’s not about ‘having time’ it’s about making time. If it matters, you will make time.”
49. “Disappointment is a disease that starts with malaise in one’s heart and spreads to those around them.”
50. “Getting disappointed is like becoming broke. You invested so much in something and end up with nothing for your troubles.”
51. “Regret is a bedmate of disappointment and is a lethal combination.”
52. “Like a mortal wound, getting over a disappointment will only make you stronger.”
53. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.” –Jim Rohn
54. “Everything you do in life takes you higher. That is why a disappointment of having less than the best hurts like a fall.”
55. “Sometimes, when something you dreamed of doesn’t happen, a sigh of relief is in order rather than disappointment.”
56. “Children will always be a disappointment for parents who are never satisfied even with themselves.”
57. “Disappointment is a tiny sign that leads you to an evil path.”
58. “Only the fear of disappointment will keep one from following through their goals.”
Disappointment Quotes on Life and Love that are Insightful
59. “Disappointment is an ominous cloud of self-doubt and fear which must be broken through at all costs.”
60. “Don’t care for the expectations of others on yourself for their disappointment will unfairly weigh on you.”
61. “When presenting yourself to the world, always show confidence. People are more excited with the prospect of something curious than be turned off by a forecasted disappointment.”
62. “Disappointment is a quicksand of unreality which does not sink in until you have been sucked in.”
63. “No matter how much in love you are, in the end, you are disappointed by either a flamed out affair or until death does you part.”
64. “We can be disappointed with the world but it does us no good as the world will revolve despite us not moving.”
65. “When you work so hard and get back so little is a soul crushing disappointment that must be shelved in order to make life go on.”
66. “Parents ought to teach children how to deal with disappointment and stress. I think the world would be better off full of dysfunctional happy people than those who become disruptive.”
67. “Sometimes we love our children too much that we try protect them from all the hurts in the world, including disappointment. This is often a disappointment in itself.”
Friendship and Emotional Disappointment Quotes
68. “We do not understand it when we first feel disappointment but in time, it will become an unwanted companion that walks with us through life.”
69. “When hope suddenly dies it leaves a scar and a throbbing pain of disappointment.”
70. “Try your best and reach for the stars. But do not try to reach without stretching or you would be disappointed.”
71. “If a man does not read, he prepares himself for a life full of shocking realities and disappointments.”
72. “If you expect the unexpected all the time, nothing will disappoint you.”
73. “Disappointment is a terrible feeling where your insides are twisted up so bad that no medicine but time can heal it.”
74. “How do you deal with disappointment? How do you deal with a monster that holds a hammer and is smashing your glass heart to pieces?”
75. “A perfect life is to have expectations without the disappointment.”
76. “Disappointments are everyday cuts that must be taken cared of or else death will come from profuse bleeding of the soul.”
77. “Life is full of pain and pleasure and between the two, disappointment and ecstasy.”
78. “A true friend will listen to your disappointments, say, I told you so, and help you back up.”
79. “It is our fate in life to be disappointed. The human mind is so vast and full of imagination that real life will never live up to its expectations.”
80. “You must, for the sake of your sanity, transcend disappointment.”
81. “Disappointment is a festering infected disease that takes out the joy from your soul and the smile from your heart.”
Other Disappointment Quotes and Sayings
82. “Disappointment is a beautiful sadness, a fitting end to a tragic tale of expectation.”
83. “We run with the desire to fulfill that which is written in our destinies with the spikes and warnings of disappointment and regret lurking beneath.”
84. “At the end of a love affair or a job, test how deep your disappointment is and be merry. For if it is deep, it means you have invested in it fully, and if it is shallow, you can easily move on.”
85. “Hope and expectations are different names for the first part of the path to disappointment.”
86. “Never stop building toward your dreams. Should there be any disappointments along the way, use them for a sturdier foundation.”
87. “Marriages that end in disappointment happens when each other’s expectations are not put on the table.”
88. “Disappointment is a troll that follows you around the house, cluttering things you have put in order, moving the things you need around, and generally disrupting life. Best way to get rid of this pest is to face it head on and tell it to go away before it multiplies.”
89. “Children are often disappointed with their lot in life and suffer the injustice at living when they did not ask to be born.”
90. “When suffering a blow of disappointment, take time to heal one’s wounds. One can go on, surely, but without the strength necessary to succeed.”
91. “To grow up is a disappointment, to make the best of it is maturity.”
92. “Laughter is a cure to the bitter disappointments in life. When you are sad, look for laughter to ease the pain.”
93. “Beauty can cause disappointment for if there is no substance beneath, the image becomes nothing but an empty picture.”
94. “Greet disappointment with cheerfulness. There is nothing like a spring in your step to dispel the ugly gloom.”
95. “Do not believe others when they say they love you. If you do not see the actions with your own eyes, you shall experience disappointment.”
Haters Quotes of Disappointment
96. “Friends who tell you that you cannot are a disappointment and should be kept away from as they are not friends, but doubts in human form.”
97. “If your purpose is just discovery, never commit. This is a path that would lead to disappointment.”
98. “A cynic is someone who’s had his dreams shattered by the realities of disappointment.”
99. “You can’t really disappoint yourself. You can do stupid stuff that can lead you to bad consequences, but knowing that you are who you are can ease the pain.”
100. “Choosing a path to follow and getting lost is a common occurrence for people. Do not be disappointed with your human frailty.”
101. “It is the fear to cause disappointments that leads to it. Such is the irony of life.”
102. “You can hate life and be done with it, but it is an underlying fear of disappointment that causes you to do so. Look for the light in your soul to free you from this prison.”
103. “We simultaneously feel relieved and disappointed when someone sees through our facade and sets us straight.”
104. “It is a gift when someone shares your disappointment. Often, the mere listening of one’s woes is enough to dispel it.”
105. “We are our own sculptors. We chisel away to create our life’s work but sit down in disappointment when a part is not properly done. Remember, it is a work in progress, there is still much to do.”
Disappointment Quotes to Strengthen You
106. “A disappointment is merely an assignment for your next appointment.”― Kayambila Mpulamasaka
107. “Disappointment has quite a penchant for taking one by surprise.”
― Pawan Mishra
108. “In that moment of disappointment, pause and remember that GOD has a better plan for you.”― Maria Koszler
109. “The importance we give our disappointment is what turns it into a tragedy.”― Nitya Prakash
110. “It’s easy not to be disappointed when you’re always wading in the shallow end of feelings.”― Maurene Goo
111. “Disappointment had to be postponed, hope kept alive as long as possible.”― Graham Greene
112. “You can’t please everyone, but you can’t not please everyone either.”
― Joyce Rachelle
113. “Sometimes disappointing other people is the only way you can be yourself.”― Nitya Prakash
114. “Destroying the seeds of disappointment requires you to unexpect the expected.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
115. “You just cannot have the same thing twice without being disappointed.” ― Vann Chow
116. “You say you are disappointed with life. But maybe it is life that’ is disappointed with you.”― Marty Rubin
117. “Whenever I experienced some disappointment in my life, it was always laughter that came to my rescue.”― Marty Rubin
118. “Maturity’ really means: being very unsurprised by, and calm around, pain and disappointment.”― Alain de Botton
119. “Do not dwell on your loss. Look forward with bright new hopes.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
120. “Expectation is the only seed of disappointment.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
What are your thoughts on these disappointment quotes?
In many circumstances, how we each deal with disappointment is vastly different.
Some people struggle with it.
They feel like failures, or they grow enraged because things did not go as they had hoped. Others take disappointment and use it to learn from it so they don’t have to go through it again in the future.
They rethink, retool, and question what they can take away from this experience.
Why, for example, did you not receive your desired job? While it may be upsetting, send a note to the person who interviewed you and ask them if they have any insight into why you were not chosen.
Or what you can do to improve your chances of landing a job the next time around. What did they do differently that worked if they won a pitch over you?
Learn from what they did differently and, if applicable, apply those concepts, ideas, and abilities.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Dave Chappelle Quotes Funny and Insightful
These funny and thought-provoking Dave Chappelle quotes will make you laugh while also making you think.
Dave Chappelle is a stand-up comedian from the United States who is best known for his show Chappelle’s Show. He’s also an accomplished actor, screenwriter, and producer. In addition, he appeared in the films Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Half Baked.
Dave’s parents were both college professors who were active in politics. Dave went to school for theater arts and graduated in 1991. He began his comedy career in New York and has come a long way since then.
This list is made up of Dave Chappelle quotes that are funny, wise, or thought-provoking. They came from a lot of different places.
Check out our collection of Kevin Hart quotes on success, family, and work ethic as well.
Dave Chappelle’s Hilarious and Insightful Quotes
1.) “No matter how old you are, if a little kid hands you a toy phone… you answer it.” – Dave Chappelle
2.) “Constantly take inventory of what’s important to you.” – Dave Chappelle
3.) “You got to be careful of the company you keep.” – Dave Chappelle
4.) “If you don’t have the right people around you and you’re moving at a million miles an hour, you can lose yourself.” – Dave Chappelle
5.) “I’m famous today. People like me today. Might not like me tomorrow. You can’t count on it.” – Dave Chappelle
6.) “After a while, a joke, if you say it too much, just becomes contrived, or fake-sounding.” – Dave Chappelle
7.) “You’ve got to say ‘yes’ to your destiny. Life’s happening right now, look around you. There goes some life. Come on, Mamma, live!” – Dave Chappelle
8.) “Something about New York, man: You can do more comedy there probably than you can anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in being funny, New York is the place to go.” – Dave Chappelle
Also, check out these Steven Wright quotes to make you laugh.
Dave Chappelle has some wise quotes.
9.) “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?” – Dave Chappelle
10.) “The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching.” – Dave Chappelle
11.) “The only way you can know where the line is is if you cross it.” – Dave Chappelle
12.) “You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it.” – Dave Chappelle
13.) “The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete, and everything after you bear your mark.” – Dave Chappelle
14.) “You know you must be doing something right if old people like you.” – Dave Chappelle
15.) “The world can’t tell you who you are. You’ve just got to figure out who you are and be there, for better or worse.” – Dave Chappelle
16.) “I enjoy my own thoughts sometimes.” – Dave Chappelle
17.) “When I’m on stage, I get real happy there. Maybe that’s the only time in my adult life I feel like myself.” – Dave Chappelle
18.) “People don’t know what it’s like standing up there on stage when you have a wall of people smiling at you.” – Dave Chappelle
19.) “Everyone around me says, “You’re a genius! You’re great! That’s your voice! But I’m not sure if they’re right.” – Dave Chappelle
20.) “You can become famous but you can’t become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous.” – Dave Chappelle
21.) “I have all these weird fantasies. Going coast-to-coast on my motorcycle and having random barbecues all over America. No show, no nothing.” – Dave Chappelle
Also, take a look at these Step Brothers quotes to brighten your day.
Dave Chappelle’s quotes on money, success, and failure
22.) “I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally.” – Dave Chappelle
23.) “Fame for me is like a place, a country I’m taking a tour through.” – Dave Chappelle
24.) “They do what they do for money – that’s all. I don’t even know why you’re listening to me. I’ve done commercials for both Coke and Pepsi. Truth is, I can’t even taste the difference, but Pepsi paid me last, so there it is.” – Dave Chappelle
25.) “My father told me ‘Name your price in the beginning. If it ever gets more expensive than the price you name, get out of there.’” – Dave Chappelle
26.) “Money is the fuel for choices. Money gives me choices, so it’s not nothing, it’s something…” – Dave Chappelle
27.) “One of the things that happens when people make the leap from a certain amount of money to tens of millions of dollars is that the people around you dramatically change.” – Dave Chappelle
28.) “Once you been performing on the streets you can conquer any venue.” – Dave Chappelle
29.) “If I can make a teacher’s salary doing comedy, I think that’s better than being a teacher.” – Dave Chappelle
30.) “My wife asked me once if I weren’t a comedian what I would do. I couldn’t answer the question. I never imagined doing anything else.” – Dave Chappelle
31.) “My own life is accessible to people still. I could see a guy walking down the street and, even though I’m famous, I got more in common with this guy than, like, Brad Pitt.” – Dave Chappelle
Don’t forget about these Rodney Dangerfield quotes.
Dave Chappelle’s politically incorrect quotes
32.) “Chivalry is dead. Women killed it.” – Dave Chappelle
33.) “The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It’s dismissive.” – Dave Chappelle
34.) “Every black American is bilingual. All of them. We speak street vernacular and we speak ‘job interview.’” – Dave Chappelle
35.) “All white people talk about when they get high is other times that they got high.” – Dave Chappelle
36.) “I always take a relationship to the next level. If that works out, I take it to the next level after that, until I finally reach that level when it becomes absolutely necessary for me to leave.” – Dave Chappelle
37.) “Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day.” Dave Chappelle
38.) “I think every group of black guys should have at least one white guy in it.” Dave Chappelle
39.) “Somebody broke into my house once, this is a good time to call the police, but mmmm, nope. The house was too nice. It was a really nice house, but they’d never believe I lived in it. They’d be like ‘He’s still here!” – Dave Chappelle
40.) “But money is not the end-all, be-all. There are other things in my life that I did not purchase with money that are very valuable.” – Dave Chappelle
41.) “Weed’s not as bad as everything else… ’cause weed is a background substance. You know what I mean, you can smoke some herb and still function. You ain’t crisp… but you’ll function.” – Dave Chappelle
Funny Dave Chappelle quotes
42.) “What did the 5 fingers say to the face? S L A P!”- Dave Chappelle
43.) “Stand-up is the kind of gig that’ll show you where you’re at.” – Dave Chappelle
44.) “Being famous is great, it’s not like bad or horrible or anything.” – Dave Chappelle
45.) “I think extreme sports are really good for relieving stress.” – Dave Chappelle
46.) “Dave! Relax! Close your buttcheeks!” – Dave Chappelle
47.) “The language you are about to hear… is disturbing.” – Dave Chappelle
48.) “My generation is under-entertained.” – Dave Chappelle
49.) “Where I’m from? A little town called none of yo god damn business.” – Dave Chappelle
50.) “If someone sits and stares at you while you eat, you won’t even eat the way you normally do, because it’ll make you so uncomfortable. If I look at my dog when he’s eating, he will look at me like, “Dave, I will bite you. What are you looking at? I’m trying to eat.” It’s something that dehumanizes a person, being on display like that.” – Dave Chappelle
You Can’t Help But Like These Moana Quotes
If you enjoyed the movie Moana, you’ll enjoy being reminded of your favorite scenes as you read the Moana quotes below.
Moana is a delightful and action-packed Disney film that takes a fresh approach to the traditional “princess” story. Moana is the daughter of a Polynesian village’s chief. She is the next in line to lead her people, but she has no desire to stay on the island, grow, or fish off the coast.
She is drawn to the ocean, and she embarks on an adventure that will take her across the ocean with a demi-god in order to save her people. The following Moana quotes will transport you back to the film and make you want to watch it again on Disney+.
Moana quotes to inspire you
1. “Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface … Far beneath, in some cases.” – Moana
2. “There is nowhere you could go that I won’t be with you.” – Moana
3. “There comes a day when you’re gonna look around and realize happiness is where you are.” – Moana
4. “The past shouldn’t be feared for it guides our future.” – Moana
5. “Her heart held the greatest power ever known.” – Moana
6. “I have crossed the horizon to find you. / I know your name. / They have stolen the heart from inside you. / But this does not define you. / This is not who you are. / You know who you are… who you truly are.” – Moana
7. “Sometimes the world seems against you/ The journey may leave a scar/ But scars can heal and reveal/ Just where you are” – Moana
8. “Muscle-up, buttercup!” – Moana
9. “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” – Moana
These Jessica Rabbit quotes from the one-of-a-kind toon human may also interest you.
Cute and funny Moana Quotes
10. “When you use a bird to write with, it’s called tweeting.” – Moana
11. “I’m the village crazy lady—that’s my job.” – Moana
12. “I am curious about that chicken eating the rock. He basically lacks an intelligence required for pretty much… everything.” – Moana
13. “If you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you’re a princess.” – Moana
14. “I’m his mom, I don’t have to tell him anything.” – Moana
15. “Just pick an eye, babe. I can’t… I can’t concentrate on what I’m saying if you keep… Yeah, pick one. Pick one!” – Moana
16. “Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself? Because if you are … I will gladly do so—in song form!” – Moana
17. “Really? Blow dart in my butt cheek?” – Moana
18. “You’re measuring the stars, not giving the sky a high five.” – Moana
19. “Can we be real? If my name was Sebastian and I had a cool Jamaican accent, you’d totally help me. You would, you know you would.” – Moana
20. “If you start singing, I’m gonna throw up.” – Moana
Also, take a look at these amusing Minion quotes that will enchant and delight you.
Adventure quotes from Moana
21. “See that line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me and no one knows how far it goes.” – Moana
22. “Go inside, bang the drum, and find out.” – Moana
23. “The call isn’t out there at all, it’s inside me.” – Moana
24. “We were voyagers!” – Moana
25. “We keep our island in our mind/ And when it’s time to find home/ We know the way.” – Moana
26. “The ocean is a friend of mine.” – Moana
27. “Every turn I take/ Every trail I track/ Is a choice I make/ Now I can’t turn back/ From the great unknown/ Where I go alone/ Where I long to be.” – Moana
28. “It’s called wayfinding, princess. It’s not just sails and knots, it’s seeing where you’re going in your mind. Knowing where you are by knowing where you’ve been.” – Moana
29. “I have crossed the horizon to find you.” – Moana
30. “All the time wondering where I need to be/ Is behind me/ I’m on my own/ To worlds unknown.” – Moana
Have you seen these inspirational Little Prince life quotes?
Are you up for a challenge?
After reading the above Moana quotes, it’s difficult not to want to embark on your own adventure. They deliver some fantastic and motivating messages.
You’re reminded, for example, that you must sometimes follow your inner calling, even if others don’t understand. They also remind you that you are capable of far more than you realize and share a powerful teamwork story.
The film also depicts the struggle of remembering one’s past while avoiding becoming trapped in it. This is exactly the kind of message you need to kick off a new decade with a bang.
What do you think the most important takeaway from these Moana quotes and lines is? Do you have any additional motivational quotes to share? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Follow us on FB
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media Many of us are going through significant life changes...
Song Quotes from Some of the Most Popular Songs
With these song quotes, relive some of the finest music ever made. People care deeply about music. Songwriters use their...
Incredible Captain America Quotes from Popular Marvel Films
Are you a fan of Marvel’s first Avenger, Captain America? We’ve compiled a list of fifty of the best Captain...
Naruto Quotes About Life, Success, and Love
If you like Japanese manga series, you’ll appreciate these Naruto quotes. Naruto is a popular Japanese manga series about a...
Rumor Quotes About Drama and Gossip
These great gossip quotes will make you want to stop spreading rumors and lies. Rumors are sometimes real, but they’re...
Quotes and Sayings about Soulmates to Put Love in Words
Our most recent selection of soulmate quotes will make you fall in love. Someone who understands who you are, your...
Great Princess Bride Quotes From the Classic Film of the 1980s
Are you a fan of the classic fantasy film The Princess Bride from the 1980s? We’ve compiled a list of...
Lies Quotes to Help You Heal and Move On
Lies are among the most devastating forms of betrayal. If you’ve been lied to, these lying quotes will help you...
Engagement Quotes For Your Forever Love
One of the most memorable events in a person’s life is getting engaged. These engagement quotes perfectly explain how it...
Quotes by Uncle Iroh Honoring His Endless Wisdom
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Uncle Iroh, a beloved Avatar: The Last Airbender character and master of inspiration, enchanted audiences around...
Scary American Horror Story Quotes
American Horror Story has nine seasons, over 100 episodes, and a plethora of quotable lines from your favorite characters. The...
Leadership and Sacrifice: What Mothers Teach Us
For many of us, our mother is the first person who sets an example, influences us, and directs us in...
inspirational quotes3 days ago
Naruto Quotes About Life, Success, and Love
inspirational quotes2 days ago
Incredible Captain America Quotes from Popular Marvel Films
inspirational quotes1 day ago
Song Quotes from Some of the Most Popular Songs
inspirational quotes2 hours ago
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media