These Thanos quotes will send shivers up your spine, with enough power to make a team of Avengers shake in their superhero boots. Thanos, played by Josh Brolin, is a supervillain with one goal in mind: to conquer and destroy.
Thanos is the most powerful Avengers villain, with plans to wipe out half of the universe in order to save the other half’s future. Six infinity stones will help him achieve his goal of restoring the universe’s balance. He goes out to get them, and they will help him.
Despite the fact that Thanos is widely regarded as the ultimate personification of cruelty, infinite destruction, and death, there are aspects of him that we cannot overlook. He encourages us to believe in our ideologies and, more importantly, to act on them.
Thanos faces off against the best teams in the universe, but he still manages to complete the Infinity Gauntlet. Be that unbreakable spirit, no matter what the odds are or what life throws at you.
In that regard, we’ve compiled a list of Thanos quotes that are both powerful and inspirational and will leave an indelible impression on you.
Thanos Quotes About Conquering The World
1. “Little one, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.” ― Thanos
2. “When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.” ― Thanos
3. “You should choose your words wisely.” ― Thanos
4. “I finally rest, and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills.” ― Thanos
5. “I will shred this universe down to it’s last atom and then, with the stones you’ve collected for me, create a new one. It is not what is lost but only what it is been given… a grateful universe.” ― Thanos
6. “In my heart, I knew you still cared. But one ever knows for sure. Reality is often disappointing.” ― Thanos
7. “In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I’ll tell you now, what I’m about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet… I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.” ― Thanos
8. “You’re strong. But I could snap my fingers, and you’d all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
9. “You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?” ― Thanos
10. “Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all.” ― Thanos
Quotes from Thanos that will motivate you to be unstoppable
11. “I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless.” ― Thanos
12. “I would death to imprisonment! Pride: my one fatal flaw” ― Thanos
13. “Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have.” ― Thanos
14. “Your politics bore me. Your demeanor is that of a pouty child. Return me again empty-handed… And I will bathe the stairways in your blood.” ― Thanos
15. “I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.” ― Thanos
16. “Look. Pretty, isn’t it? Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.” ― Thanos
17. “Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.” ―Thanos
18. “You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.” ― Thanos
19. “Destiny waits for no man. Not even one who shall bring the universe to its knees.” ― Thanos
20. “At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass.” ― Thanos
Also, for the villain in you, check out these memorable Harley Quinn quotes.
Thanos quotes that will blow your mind
21. “The work is done. I won. What I’m about to do, I’m gonna enjoy it. Very, very much!” ― Thanos
22. “I did not ask for your trust. I demand only your obedience.” ― Thanos
23. “I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.” ― Thanos
24. “Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.” ― Thanos
25. “I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive, but you have shown me… that’s impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.” ― Thanos
26. “I am… inevitable.” ― Thanos
27. “I’ve come home. Because I’m tired of running from who I am. From who I was born to be.” ― Thanos
28. “You were going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I’m the one who stopped that. You know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.” ― Thanos
29. “The universe required correction.” ― Thanos
30. “I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly… killed me. But the work is done. it always will be.” ― Thanos
Other Thanos quotes and sayings
31. “Fine I’ll do it myself.” ― Thanos
32. “I could simply snap my fingers and they would all cease to exist.” ― Thanos
33. “Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.” ― Thanos
34. “You’re not the only one cursed with knowledge.” ― Thanos
35. “Perfectly balanced, as all this should be.” ― Thanos
36. “When I’m done, half of humanity will still be alive.” ― Thanos
37. “Reality can be whatever I want.” ― Thanos
38. “You should’ve gone for the head.” ― Thanos
39. “A small price to pay for salvation.” ― Thanos
40. “You couldn’t live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me.” ― Thanos
Did you find these Thanos quotes inspiring?
Thanos is by far the best villain in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and we can learn a lot from him. He motivates us to keep fighting for our goals and to make the world a better place to live.
You must make sacrifices and work extremely hard if you truly want to achieve your goals. Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to keep going, no matter what.
Did you find these Thanos quotes inspiring? Do you have any favorite quotes that you’d like to add to the list? Please feel free to add your thoughts to the discussion in the section below.
Ron Burgundy Quotes that Will Make You Laugh
These Ron Burgundy quotes are perfect for those moments when you need something stupid to make you chuckle.
Anchorman is a film about Ron Burgundy, a 1970s news anchorman in San Diego, played by none other than Will Ferrell. When the station hires a female anchor, he has a difficult time. She moves into his space while he and the other “anchormen” keep being macho.
The film is a comedy, as evidenced by the presence of Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, and Steve Carrell in the cast. It’s also one with lines that are so foolish and stupid that you can’t help but chuckle at them.
We’ve compiled a list of amusing Ron Burgundy quotes that will make you laugh right now. Enjoy!
Funny Ron Burgundy quotes
1. “I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.” – Ron Burgundy
2. “OK before we start, let’s go over the ground-rules … No touching of the hair or face … And THAT’S IT. Now FIGHT!” – Ron Burgundy
3. “I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.” – Ron Burgundy
4. “Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth.” – Ron Burgundy
5. “I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.” – Ron Burgundy
6. “I’m in a glass case of emotion!” – Ron Burgundy
7. “Mmm. I look good. I mean, really good. Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!” – Ron Burgundy
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” – Ron Burgundy
9. “It’s terrible. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair smells like cinnamon!” – Ron Burgundy
10. “Hello? Who’s there, I’m talkin? Hello? Who is this? Baxter… is that you? Baxter! Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee… Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the courage to say something! Hello?” – Ron Burgundy
This neurotic George Costanza quotes about nothing might also appeal to you.
Popular hilarious Ron Burgundy quotes
11. “It’s so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.” – Ron Burgundy
12. “You know how to cut to the core of me Baxter. You’re so wise. You’re like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.” – Ron Burgundy
13. “What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.” – Ron Burgundy
14. “I’m kind of a big deal. People know me.” – Ron Burgundy
15. “Oh Audrey – I look like hell! I got bags under my eyes. What’s that? Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth. That’s bush. Bush league. YOU HEAR ME? AUDREY! LOOK AT ME! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Alright?” – Ron Burgundy
16. “I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?” – Ron Burgundy
17. “Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.” – Ron Burgundy
18. “You stay classy, San Diego. I’m Ron Burgundy?” – Ron Burgundy
19. “If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, fine, I’ve got Jack Johnson and Tom O’Leary waitin’ for ya…right here!” – Ron Burgundy
20. “I’m not a baby! I’m a man! An ANCHORMAN!” – Ron Burgundy
Also, check out these amusing Minion quotes to brighten your day.
Ron Burgundy quotes: one-liners
21. “Sweet Lincoln’s mullet!” – Ron Burgundy
22. “Son of a bee-sting!” – Ron Burgundy
23. “Knights of Columbus, that hurt!” – Ron Burgundy
24. “By the beard of Zeus!” – Ron Burgundy
More Ron Burgundy quotes and Anchorman quotes
25. “It is anchorman, not anchorlady. And that is a scientific fact.” – Ron Burgundy
26. “They’ve done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.” – Ron Burgundy
27. “Hey, where’d you get those clothes, the toilet store?” – Ron Burgundy
28. “You look like a blueberry.” – Ron Burgundy
29. “Hey, you’re making me look stupid. Get out of here, Panda Jerk!” – Ron Burgundy
30. “Oh Ron, there are literally thousands of other men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you.” – Ron Burgundy
Are you laughing yet?
Most of these Ron Burgundy quotes will leave you scratching your head if you haven’t seen the movie before. They simply won’t make sense outside of the context of the film. But, if you’ve seen and enjoyed the film, I’m sure you’re laughing right now.
When you’ve had a particularly trying day, you may simply require an escape from the outside world and a chance for your brain to rest. If you’ve had a day like that, I recommend watching Anchorman or a similar film and letting the humor take over.
Did you find these Ron Burgundy quotes amusing? Which of the following quotes is your personal favorite? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Goodfellas Quotes From the Iconic 1990s Mob Film
The rise and fall of three prominent mobsters is the subject of the highly acclaimed 1990 crime thriller Goodfellas. Here are some of Henry’s, Jimmy’s, Tommy’s, and other characters’ most memorable, harshest, and funniest Goodfellas quotes.
Which scene from Goodfellas is your favorite?
Goodfellas, directed by Martin Scorsese, stars Ray Liotta, Robert De Niro, and Joe Pesci as Henry Hill, James “Jimmy” Conway, and Tommy DeVito, respectively. The movie has won a lot of awards, including Best Film, Best Director, and Best Adapted Screenplay at the British Academy Film Awards.
Goodfellas spawned a renaissance in the gangster genre and filmmaking worldwide because of its realistic portrayals and innovative editing style. As a result, the United States Library of Congress added the picture to the National Film Registry in 2000.
Do you want to relive the highs and lows of the film Goodfellas? Take a peek at the following quotes!
Also, take a look at these Godfather quotes about devotion and family.
Quotes from Henry Hill in the film Goodfellas
1. “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
2. “To me being a gangster was better than being president of the United States.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
3. “One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
4. “You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, “You’re gonna like this guy. He’s all right. He’s a goodfella. He’s one of us.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
5. “Whenever we needed money, we’d rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
6. “If we wanted something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
7. “For a second I thought I was dead. But, when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they’d been wiseguys, I wouldn’t have heard a thing. I would’ve been dead.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
8. “Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I’d either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
9. “We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it’s all over.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
10. “To us those goody-good people who worked s**tty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work and worried about bills, were dead. They were suckers. They had no balls.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
11. “If you’re part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they’re going to kill you, doesn’t happen that way.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
12. “Killing’s got to be accepted. Murder was the only way that everybody stayed in line. You got out of line, you got whacked. Everybody knew the rules.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
13. “Your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who’ve cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you’re at your weakest and most in need of their help.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
14. “When you think of prison you get pictures in your mind of all those old movies with rows and rows of guys behind bars. It wasn’t like that for wiseguys.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
15. “We had to sit still and take it. It was among the Italians. It was real greaseball shit. They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn’t give him an open-casket funeral.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
16. “Thirty-two hundred dollars he gave me. Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. It wasn’t even enough to pay for the coffin.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
17. “It was easy for all of us to disappear. My house was in my mother-in-law’s name. My cars were registered to my wife. My social security cards and driver’s licenses were phonies. I never voted. I never paid taxes. My birth certificate and my arrest sheet… that’s all you’d ever have to know I was alive.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
18. “Jimmy was the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies.” – Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
Goodfellas quotes by Jimmy Conway and Tommy DeVito
19. “Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
20. “Look what this f**king mutt did to my shoes.” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
21. “Stop with those f**king drugs. They’re making your mind into mush. You hear me? Take ’em back!” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
22. “She’ll never divorce him. She’ll kill him but she won’t divorce him.” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
23. “Come on f**kos. Let’s go for a ride.” – Jimmy Conway (Robert De Niro)
24. “I’m funny how? Funny, like, I’m a clown? I amuse you?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
25. “You’d be late to your own f**king funeral.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
26. “Hey, Spider, that f**kin’ bandage on your foot is bigger than your f**kin’ head.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
27. “All right, so he got shot in the foot, what is it, a big f**kin’ deal? – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
28. “Good shot. What do you want from me? Good shot. F**kin’ rat anyway. His family’s all rats. He’ll grow up to be a rat.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
29. “Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry? Or ya still go for the old hearts and lungs?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
30. “All right, so he got shot in the foot, what is it, a big f**kin’ deal?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
31. “Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I’m free the next morning.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
32. “What, do you got me on a f**kin’ pay-no-mind list, kid?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
33. “Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? My mother’s gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
34. “You know Spider, you’re a f**kin’ mumbling stuttering little f**k. You know that?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
35. “I didn’t want to get blood on your floor.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
36. “You’re hanging around my f**kin’ neck like a vulture, like impending danger.” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
37. “What am I, a mirage?” – Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
Don’t forget to keep yourself entertained with these Gladiator quotes and quips.
Karen Hill quotes from the film Goodfellas
38. “Yeah, I’m crazy. Crazy enough to kill the both of you.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
39. “I’m going to tell everybody who walks in this building that in 2R, Rossi, you’re nothing but a whore!” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
40. “Wake up, Henry.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
41. “You got some nerve standing me up like that last night! Nobody does that to me! Who the Hell do you think you are? Frankie Valli or some kinda bigshot?” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
42. “But still I couldn’t hurt him. How could I hurt him? I couldn’t even bring myself to leave him. The truth was that no matter how bad I felt I was still very attracted to him. Why should I give him to someone else? Why should she win?” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
43. “Our husbands weren’t brain surgeons, they were blue-collar guys. The only way they could make extra money, real extra money, was to go out and cut a few corners.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
44. “It was rough seeing the wives of other gangsters. They did not take care of themselves; they looked beat up and their faces were caked with makeup. Most of the time was spent talking about how rotten their kids were; how they decked them or whipped them with electrical wiring and the kids still wouldn’t pay attention.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
45. “I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn’t. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
46. “When we went to the Islands or Vegas to vacation, we always went together. No outsiders, ever. It got to be normal. It got to where I was even proud that I had the kind of husband who was willing to go out and risk his neck just to get us the little extras.” – Karen Hill (Lorraine Bracco)
Goodfellas quotes by others
47. “Don’t buy wigs that come off at the wrong time.” – Morrie (Chuck Low)
48. “Hey! F**k ’em! F**k ’em in the ear! What are you talking about? F**k ’em in the other ear, that son of a b*tch! Did I ever bust his balls? Did I? Did I? I could’ve jumped the dime a million times, and I wouldn’t have to pay tip!” – Morrie (Chuck Low)
49. “Why don’t you boys go down to Wall Street and find some real crooks? Whoever sold you those suits had a wonderful sense of humor.” – Tuddy Cicero (Frank DiLeo)
50. “The way I saw it, everybody takes a beating sometime.” – Young Henry (Christopher Serrone)
Also, for the ultimate ride-or-die couple, check out these amusing Bonnie and Clyde quotes.
When was the last time you were a glutton for punishment?
Let’s face it: there are many lessons in The Godfather that you won’t want to apply to your own life. While it’s crucial to prioritize your family and maintain loyalty as a character trait that you can identify with, you won’t want to go to the extremes that the movie characters do.
These Godfather quotes can serve as a reminder to be loyal, as well as a good friend and family member. Reading through them can be enjoyable. They might even persuade you to revisit the film series or give it a shot for the first time.
Did these Godfather quotes and lines make you laugh? Which of the following quotes do you find the most inspiring? Let us know what happened in the comments section below. We’d like to know everything there is to know.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Quotes From The Lord of the Rings About An Epic Life
J.R.R. Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings series is filled with tremendous inspiration and fantastic imagery, whether you’re a lover of the films or the books. Not only that, but there are a plethora of Lord of the Rings quotes to inspire you to live an amazing life!
The Lord of the Rings is widely regarded as one of the most important and influential film franchises in history. You undoubtedly grew up watching the show if you’re a millennial.
The series has a cult following that doesn’t appear to be going away, whether it’s due to the fantastic cast or the epic stories.
Apart from the appealing characters and special effects, J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy epic teaches numerous lessons. To begin with, the series encourages us to be courageous in the face of adversity.
Regardless of who your Lord of the Rings hero is, they all share one trait: courage. The series also teaches us about the value of hospitality, friendship, mercy, hope, and sacrifice, among other things.
In that vein, we’ve compiled a list of Lord of the Rings quotes and sayings that are both inspirational and wise. Enjoy!
After you’ve finished reading the quotes below, don’t forget to check out our collection of AHS quotes as well as these This Is Us quotes about family, love, and life.
Quotes From The Lord of the Rings About An Epic Life
1. “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” — Queen Galadriel
2. “Your time will come. You will face the same Evil, and you will defeat it.” – Arwen
3. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – Arwen
4. “This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace.” – Aragorn
5. “Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised.” — Aragorn
6. “You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.”― J.R.R. Tolkien
7. “It is useless to meet revenge with revenge: it will heal nothing.” — Frodo
8. “There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power.” – Gandalf
9. “Despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.” — Gandalf
10. “A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship.”— Aragorn
Quotes from The Lord of the Rings that will inspire you to live an epic life
11. “The board is set, the pieces are moving. We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.” – Gandalf
12. “Who knows? Have patience. Go where you must go, and hope!” — Gandalf
13. “You are the luckiest, the canniest, and the most reckless man I ever knew. Bless you, laddie.” – Gimli
14. “It is not the strength of the body, but the strength of the spirit.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
15. “Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of… mission… quest… thing.” – Pippin
16. “Oh, it’s quite simple. If you are a friend, you speak the password, and the doors will open.” – Gandalf
17. “I will take the Ring, though I do not know the way.” — Frodo
18. “We swears, to serve the master of the Precious. We will swear on… on the Precious!” – Gollum
19. “The Ring has awoken, it’s heard its master’s call.” – Gandalf
20. “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” – Haldir
Also, check out these memorable Black Mirror quotes from Netflix’s hit series.
Quotes from The Lord of the Rings to bolster your resolve
21. “Let him not vow to walk in the dark, who has not seen the nightfall.” – Elrond
22. “You may learn something, and whether what you see be fair or evil, that may be profitable, and yet it may not. Seeing is both good and perilous.” — Galadriel
23. “Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere.” – Elrond
24. “The wise speak only of what they know.” – Gandalf
25. “But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.” — Sam
26. “I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.” – Sam
27. “Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.” – Bilbo
28. “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
29. “War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.” – Faramir
30. “The world is full enough of hurts and mischances without wars to multiply them.” – Warden
Lord of the Rings quotes that will uplift you
31. “The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true.” – Galadriel
32. “All our hopes now lie with two little hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness.” – Gandalf
33. “Few other griefs amid the ill chances of this world have more bitterness and shame for a man’s heart than to behold the love of a lady so fair and brave that cannot be returned.” – Aragorn
34. “Men are weak. The Blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the Ring survives.” – Elrond
35. “For behold! the storm comes, and now all friends should gather together, lest each singly be destroyed.” – Gandalf
36. “There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” — Sam
37. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” — Gandalf
38. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” – Thorin Oakenshield
39. “He that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.” — Gandalf
40. “There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.” – Treebeard
More wise and memorable Lord of the Rings quotes
41. “Memory is not what the heart desires. That is only a mirror.” — Gimli
42. “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” — J. R. R. Tolkien
43. “Not all those who wander are lost.” — Bilbo
44. “It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing… such a little thing.”— Boromir
45. “I’m glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee…here at the end of all things.” – Frodo
46. “Well, what can I tell you? Life in the wide world goes on much as it has this past Age, full of its own comings and goings, scarcely aware of the existence of Hobbits, for which I am very thankful.” – Gandalf
47. “May your beer be laid under an enchantment of surpassing excellence for seven years!” — Gandalf
48. “For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.” – Galadriel
49. “Evil will be drawn to you from outside the fellowship. And, I fear, from within you must trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.” – Gandalf
50. “It’s the job that’s never started as takes longest to finish.”— Sam Gamgee
Which of these quotes from The Lord of the Rings is your favorite?
There’s a reason why The Lord of the Rings received so many accolades and created such a large following. The films had a profoundly favorable impact on practically everyone who saw them.
The series teaches us many universal principles and is one of the most memorable, sophisticated, and impactful epic fantasy franchises of all time. Hopefully, the quotes above have motivated you to live an extraordinary life.
Which of these Lord of the Rings quotes spoke the loudest to you? Do you have any additional favorite quotes that you’d like to share? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below. Don’t forget to tell your friends and followers about it.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Follow us on FB
Promise Quotes For Life Success
You’ll find inspiration in these promises quotes. A promise is a declaration that something will unquestionably happen in the future...
Successful Robert Frost Quotes that Inspire
The poet Robert Frost was American. His work was first made available in England before being released in America. Frost...
Note to Self: Believe In Yourself
Note to Self: Believe In Yourself The first step to living life on your terms is to have confidence in...
Here Are 7 Useful Pointers to Help You Reach Your Full potential!
7 Effective Tips to Pursue Your Goals: How do you pursue your life’s goals? Now, not many individuals have goals;...
Barack Obama Quotes For Change, Education, & Equality
Are you looking for inspiring Barack Obama quotes from his books, speeches, and interviews? The majority of Americans cannot even...
The CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Of Your Own Life Is You
You are the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of your own life; you are the captain of your own ship; you...
LGBTQ Quotes to Celebrate Love and Pride
These LGBTQ quotes honoring Pride Month emphasize the significance of the community’s growth. The month of June is designated as...
Ron Burgundy Quotes that Will Make You Laugh
These Ron Burgundy quotes are perfect for those moments when you need something stupid to make you chuckle. Anchorman is...
Running, the secret weapon for goal achievement?
Running is one of the most popular forms of exercise for a reason: it’s an efficient way to get your...
Simple Quotes That Will Help You Live a Beautifully Simple Life
These simple quotes and sayings will motivate you to simplify your life and discover what truly makes you happy and...
A father is both his son’s and daughter’s first idol and love. These father quotes to honor all that is...
The Most Lovely Affirmations For Self Love
You are not alone in your struggle to accept yourself! Repeating a few lovely self-love affirmations on a regular basis...