Check out these Selena Gomez quotes on topics such as love and beauty.
Have Selena Gomez’s whereabouts been a mystery to you? Her public breakups, Lupus diagnosis, and kidney transplant made it a challenging few of years for her.
Fortunately, she and her family get along well, and her best friend donated her kidney! Such assistance can prevent you from truly losing yourself.
With her new music, she is most definitely taking the globe by storm! Both “Look at Her Now” and “Lose You to Love Me” were excellent tunes. In light of the fact that she is only 26 years old, let’s hope she has a lot more where those came from! That someone so young can sound so wise is quite “Rare”!
Our selection of motivational, sage and considerate Selena Gomez quotes and songs may be found below.
Check out some more wise quotes from the legendary soul musician Stevie Wonder.
Selena Gomez life quotes
1. “You have every right to a beautiful life.” — Selena Gomez
2. “People are put into your life for seasons, for different reasons, and to teach you lessons.” — Selena Gomez
3. “I’d love to do my own music for sure. I’d love to have a band.” — Selena Gomez
4. “I’m at a place in my life where I know what I deserve and what I don’t deserve, so I just want to make sure I can be the best I can be.” — Selena Gomez
5. “A lot of people would be embarrassed to admit that they were on ‘Barney’, but I embrace the fact. I just had such a wonderful time doing that show. I learned what a camera and prop is, and all that. I learned my manners too, so I guess that’s a good thing!” — Selena Gomez
6. “If you have three people in your life that you can trust, you can consider yourself the luckiest person in the whole world.” — Selena Gomez
7. “I believe in second chances, but I don’t believe in third or fourth chances.” — Selena Gomez
If you like these quotes, you’ll also like our collection of quotes about second chances, which will motivate you to take life by the horns and try again at your objective.
8. “I drive the same car that I’ve driven since I was 16. That’s who I am.” — Selena Gomez
9. “Every day, I start with a workout; I do vocal lessons, I do piano lessons.” — Selena Gomez
10. “I think it’s healthy to gain a perspective on who you are deep down, question yourself, and challenge yourself; it’s important to do that.” — Selena Gomez
11. “I think life is very, very, very hard, and I’ve never had anything come super easy to me, no matter what people may think.” — Selena Gomez
12. “We only have one life, and it is very precious, and there’s a lot we can do, and there’s a lot we should do.” — Selena Gomez
13. “It’s all about baby steps and trying to figure out how to slowly, elegantly become an adult.” — Selena Gomez
14. “I’m not different from what I put out there. I’ve been very vulnerable with my fans, and sometimes I say things I shouldn’t. But I have to be honest with them. I feel that’s a huge part of why I’m where I am.” — Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez quotes on love
15. “I want someone honest, someone, who’s very sweet to my family and friends, and polite to the other people around me.” — Selena Gomez
16. “My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn’t worry about being cool.” — Selena Gomez
17. “I’m in love with love and totally believe in marriage, but that’s not even on my radar right now. I am not putting energy into dating.” — Selena Gomez
18. “You fall in love, and it completely consumes you.” — Selena Gomez
19. “I want someone who can make me laugh and just be normal and understand my lifestyle and how I wanna live it.”
20. “I think love is blind. You don’t see it; you don’t hear what people are saying or what you’re saying. You don’t see what you’re doing. All you see is the person in front of you. That’s it.” — Selena Gomez
21. “There’s a million reasons why I should give you up. But the heart wants what it wants.” — Selena Gomez
These motivational Madonna quotes will inspire you to accept yourself and pursue your aspirations.
Selena Gomez quotes about beauty
22. “I don’t really like dressing up. Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I’m in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail.” — Selena Gomez
23. “I promise you that each and every one of you is made to be who you are and that’s what’s so attractive and beautiful.” — Selena Gomez
24. “I realize everybody wants what they don’t have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what’s on the outside!” — Selena Gomez
25. “This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about myself in interviews. That’s a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes.” — Selena Gomez
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of makeup quotes and the importance of appearance.
26. “I’m learning that you can be comfortable and still look beautiful.” — Selena Gomez
27. “I did gain weight, but I don’t care.” — Selena Gomez
28. “There’s a certain standard women are held to… So many women nowadays are so loud about it. We need to cause a bit of uproar because I’ve seen it. I’ve experienced it. It’s absurd.” — Selena Gomez
Inspiring Selena Gomez quotes
29. “I’ve learned there’s power deep down inside yourself, and you can find it when you don’t give up on yourself and when you ask for help.” — Selena Gomez
30. “If you are able to look yourself in the mirror every day with the decisions that you make, that’s where power starts.” — Selena Gomez
31. “If you know who you are, it takes all the power away from that negativity. I promise.” — Selena Gomez
32. “I feel very empowered and confident and comfortable with where I am.” — Selena Gomez
33. “I don’t think I took the time to notice how being a woman in my position is really a gift. I want to make sure I utilize all that power.” — Selena Gomez
34. “I feel confident. I feel empowered. I feel in control.” — Selena Gomez
35. “Whenever you have a goal, whether you want to be a doctor or a singer, people will find a way to bring you down… I always tell people that if you have something you’re really passionate about, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it.” — Selena Gomez
36. “I just want to be happy. If that’s me just being myself, then I don’t really care.” — Selena Gomez
37. “It’s about being strong, which means being comfortable with who I am… I think women, especially my age, can relate. You’re figuring out who you are and there are so many different levels of emotions that you go through. The best is when you feel confident, beautiful, and comfortable with yourself.” — Selena Gomez
Don’t forget to read these amazing Ed Sheeran quotes, which will make you smile and brighten your day.
Motivational Selena Gomez quotes
38. “I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.” — Selena Gomez
39. “I never really said I want to be a role model. But then when it happened I was so down for it.” — Selena Gomez
40. “I feel like I’m just starting, but I think I’d be fine if it all went away.” — Selena Gomez
41. “I don’t take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically.” — Selena Gomez
42. “All the people who knock me down, only inspire me to do better.” — Selena Gomez
43. “You can’t be afraid of what people are going to say because you’re never going to make everyone happy.” — Selena Gomez
44. “The older I’ve gotten, the more I’ve learned that I have to open myself up to all opportunities. Maybe I’ll get burned and not meet the right people, but I won’t know until I do it.” — Selena Gomez
45. “You are who you surround yourself with. I know that’s such a cliche quote, but it’s true.” — Selena Gomez
46. “Success is nothing if you don’t have the right people to share it with; you’re just gonna end up lonely.” — Selena Gomez
47. “Sometimes you have to lie to yourself to get through the criticism, and then you’re in your closet crying. It’s been like that for me a couple of times, but I only want to learn from those things.” — Selena Gomez
48. “Ever since I was 16, I’ve had this lower register, what I thought was a very manly voice, and I was insecure about that. But once I started acting more, I realized it was an asset, and I didn’t want to force myself to aim for the highest note possible.” — Selena Gomez
49. “If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.” — Selena Gomez
50. “I have my moments of insecurity and figuring out what’s going on and what I’m supposed to do, but if you don’t push yourself, you’re not growing, so where do you go?” — Selena Gomez
Observe these further Justin Bieber quotes from the erstwhile child star.
Which Selena Gomez quotes spoke to you the most?
Selena Gomez as the young child on “Barney” seems so bizarre! I recall seeing her there, but until my kid started watching Wizards of Waverly Place, I didn’t really pay attention.
Selena Gomez always seemed like such a sweet girl to me, I recall thinking. I first heard her sing, at which point I was blown away by her skill. She appears to have become stronger and advanced further on her journey as a result of her trials. I’m eager to see where she goes in life next.
Do you want to share a favorite Selena Gomez quote or song? Please share your favorite Selena Gomez facts in the area below.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
50 Romantic, Funny, Inspiring, and Emotional Book Quotes
Reading is one of the best getaways we have in life, and the following quotations from books will encourage you to rediscover the joy of reading.
When you read a good book, it’s almost like you take a break from reality for a little while. Every once in a while, it’s healthy to take a step back from our typical routine and do something completely different. You could get involved in a risky relationship, an exciting adventure, or even a farcical comedy of blunders!
Why is it essential to spend time reading books?
You’ll never be the same after reading a wonderful book, whether you’re looking for romance, humor, or inspiration. Some books are better than others when it comes to making you cry!
For your enjoyment, here are fifty of the best quotes from and about books. In addition to our selection of the best books on relationships, books you should read before you die, and thought-provoking statements about books, we hope you like them.
Quotes from famous works of literature with a romantic flair
1.) “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” – Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
2.) “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same…If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” – Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
3.) “You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.” – Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice
4.) “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
5.) “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
6.) “And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.” – Plato, The Symposium
7.) “I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare – there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
8.) “Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living. You said I killed you—haunt me then. The murdered do haunt their murderers. I believe—I know that ghosts have wandered the earth. Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad. Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! It is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul! Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
9.) “When he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine. That all the world will be in love with night. And pay no worship to the garish sun.” – William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet
10.) “I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment. I think you good, gifted, lovely: a fervent, a solemn passion is conceived in my heart; it leans to you, draws you to my centre and spring of life, wrap my existence about you–and, kindling in pure, powerful flame, fuses you and me in one.” – Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
11.) “Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name.” – Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn
12.) “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” – Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of wise Charles Dickens quotes on self-worth, love, and more.
13.) “I’ll hold you in my heart, until I can hold you in my arms.” – JM Barrie, Peter Pan: J M Barrie illustrated by Steve Hutton
You might also like these literature quotes to share with your favorite bookworm.
Funny book quotes from classic literature
14.) “Every harlot was a virgin once.” – William Blake, The Complete Poetry and Prose
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of William Blake quotes for the creative soul.
15.) “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
16.) “Well, my comfort is, I am sure Jane will die of a broken heart, and then he will be sorry for what he has done.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
17.) “I like persons better than principles, and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
18.) “Money’s a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet.” – Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady
Also check out these classic Animal Farm quotes.
Quotes from works of classic literature that will motivate you to achieve your full potential
19.) “You are a wonderful creation. You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.” – Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
20.) “There is one thing, Emma, which a man can always do if he chooses, and that is his duty; not by maneuvering and finessing, but by vigour and resolution. – Mr. Knightley.” – Jane Austen, Emma
21.) “It was against my principles and all, but I was feeling so depressed I didn’t even think. That’s the whole trouble. When you’re feeling very depressed, you can’t even think.” – J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye (see more quotes from Catcher in the Rye)
22.) “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart…I’ll always be with you.” – A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
23.) “Look, sir. Don’t worry about me,’ I said. ‘I mean it. I’ll be alright. I’m just going through a phase right now. Everybody goes through phases and all, don’t they?” – J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
24.) “It’s delightful when your imaginations come true, isn’t it?” – L.M. Montgomery
25.) “Endless is the search of truth.” – Laurence Sterne, The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman
26.) “I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.” – Willima Ernest Henley
27.) “Don’t let politeness interfere with truth.” – Jean Webster, Daddy-Long-Legs & Dear Enemy
28.) “Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.” – Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
29.) “Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.” – C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
Some of the most melancholy classic literature passages
30.) “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.” – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
31.) “Wilbur never forgot Charlotte. Although he loved her children and grandchildren dearly, none of the new spiders ever quite took her place in his heart.” – E. B. White, Charlotte’s Web
32.) “I buried Little Ann by the side of Old Dan. I knew that was where she wanted to be. I also buried part of my life along with my dog.” – Wilson Rawls, Where the Red Fern Grows
33.) “I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn’t ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog.” – John Steinbeck, Of Mice and Men
You might also like these Of Mice of Men quotes that will inspire you to keep your head up.
34.) “She had tricked him. She had made him leave his old self behind and come into her world, and then before he was really at home in it but too late to go back, she had left him stranded there — like an astronaut wandering about on the moon. Alone.” – Katherine Patterson, Bridge to Terabithia
35.) “You see I usually find myself among strangers because I drift here and there trying to forget the sad things that happened to me.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Great Gatsby quotes on love and loss.
Snippets of wisdom from book authors
36.) “I don’t believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.” – J.K. Rowling
Take a look at more book quotations about the importance of reading from your favorite authors if you liked these.
38.) “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” – Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
39.) “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
40.) “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” – Ernest Hemingway
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Ernest Hemingway quotes from the iconic author.
41.) “I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! — When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
42.) “Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King (see more Stephen King quotes)
43.) “Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn’t carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.” – Stephen King
44.) “Books are the mirrors of the soul.” – Virginia Woolf, Between the Acts
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Virginia Woolf quotes that will help you understand life itself.
45.) “It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.” – C.S. Lewis
46.) “A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition.” – Henry Miller, The Books in My Life
47.) “Be awesome! Be a book nut!” – Dr. Seuss
48.) “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.” – Walt Disney
49.) “Speaking personally, you can have my gun, but you’ll take my book when you pry my cold, dead fingers off of the binding.” – Stephen King
50.) “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.” – J.K Rowling
Also, check out these powerful library quotes that will make you want to sit down with a good book.
Your favorite book quote from the list above?
One of my favorite sayings is: “Books are where my friends’ stories are kept.” The ideal life, according to Mark Twain, consists of “nice company, good literature, and a lazy conscience. Aside from that, there’s another book quote in there! To this, I wholeheartedly subscribe.
One of the best ways to unwind is to read a book. Books can provide a wealth of information, but they can also provide a sense of wonder, romance, and levity. Make time to curl up under a blanket and read a nice book! if it’s been a long since you’ve done this! Let these book quotes serve as motivation to get you started on your own manuscript!
What did you think of these quotations? Do you have a favorite classic literature quotes from the list above? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Love-Inspiring Instagram Quotes
Looking for the most inspiring and loving Instagram quotes for your bio?
Instagram is currently one of the largest social media platforms in the world. Recent data indicate that the social networking application has more than one billion monthly active users.
Its popularity makes it a potent medium for connecting with, engaging, and influencing others. It also makes it a perfect venue for sharing uplifting stories and spreading happiness and love.
Even though a picture is worth a thousand words, words can enhance an image by conveying a story, offering context, or arousing curiosity. Captions on Instagram are an excellent opportunity to convey a compelling story and provide information that the audience cannot see for themselves.
To help you harness the good energy of Instagram and cheer up your audience, we’ve compiled a list of Instagram quotes that you may use as captions (and these Instagram quotes for the perfect bio). Use them to spread your own and others’ love.
We also offer a collection of motivational Tumblr quotes, as well as selfie quotes and captions, to assist you in creating a kickass social media presence. Also be sure to check this.
Instagram quotes to inspire love
1. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
2. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”— Leo Buscaglia
3. “Love in its essence is spiritual fire.”— Seneca
4. “We love the things we love for what they are.”— Robert Frost
5. “Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does!”― C. JoyBell C.
6. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” – Jodi Picoult
7. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
8. “Ultimately, it is the desire, not the desired, that we love.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
9. “Love is not maximum emotion. Love is maximum commitment.” ― Dr. Sinclair Ferguson
10. “Love For All; Hatred for None” ― Mirza Nasir Ahmad
Instagram bio and caption quotes
11. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”— Henry Miller
12. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
13. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”—Robert A. Heinlein
14. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”— Plato
15. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
16. “Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”– Hemingway
17. “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already 3-parts dead.” – Bertrand Russell
18. “Love is a divine being.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.” – Charles Dickens
20. “To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
Also have a look at these motivational Halsey quotes that are ideal for an Instagram caption.
Beautiful and uplifting quotes for Instagram
21. “Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.” – Sir Arthur Pinero
22. “Self-love is the source of all our other loves.” – Pierre Corneille
23. “The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.”– Jennifer Aniston
24. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”—Lao Tzu
25. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”— Albert Ellis
26. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
27. “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal” – Gayle Forman
28. “Hate generalizes, love specifies”― Robin Morgan
29. “One day spent with someone you love can change everything.” – Mitch Albom
30. “Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” – Franz Kafka
Inspiring Instagram bio quotes that will make you smile
31. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”– Ali MacGraw
32. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
33. “The more the soul knows, the more she loves, and loving much, she tastes much.” – W. H. Murray
34. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber
35. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.”— Benjamin Franklin
36. “A bird cannot fly with broken wings. Your heart cannot love without learning to heal.”― Kemi Sogunle
37. “Our first and last love is self-love.”—Christian Nestell Bovee
38. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
39. ”My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness.” – André Breton
40. “And if our hands should meet in another dream, we shall build another tower in the sky.” ― Kahlil Gibran
Don’t forget to check out these Facebook quotes that are ideal for posting as your FB status.
Instagram Love and Friendship Quotes
41. “Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.” – Iris Murdoch
42. ”The highest function of love is that it makes the loved one a unique and irreplaceable being.” – Tom Robbins
43. “The only language you need is the language of the heart – love.”― Simran Silva
44. “Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”– Eminem
45. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
46. “The first duty of love is to listen.”—Paul Tillich
47. “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
48. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.” – Sophocles
49. ”There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen
50. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Instagram quotes that’ll make your day
51. ”To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
52. “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
53. “Let the love not escape from within.”― Suchet Chaturvedi
54. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
55. “We are most alive when we’re in love.”— John Updike
56. “Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”—Karl A. Menninger
57. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
58. “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – Washington Irving
59. “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
60. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
Have you seen these inspirational quotes on social media?
Lovely Instagram quotes for lovers
61. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.”– Frank Sinatra
62. “Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.” – Rabindranath Tagore
63. “Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree.” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
64. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.”— Elbert Hubbard
65. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
66. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso
67. “A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.” – Thomas Carlyle
68. “Man’s best support is a very dear friend.” – Cicero
69. “Love is ease.” ― Noorilhuda
70. “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
Instagram bio and caption quotes that will make you appreciate love
71. “Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.”– John Lennon
72. “I’m gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.” – Stephenie Meyer
73. “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
74. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”— Sophocles
75. “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
76. “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara de Angelis
77. “It’s not what we have, but who we have.” – Winnie The Pooh
78. “Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me.”- Beyonce
79. “The only thing that really matters in life is to love and be loved.” ― Andrew Critchley
80. “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”—Jack Kerouac
You might also like these iconic Vine quotes to make you LOL
Quotes for Instagram about love and friendship
81. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”– Aristotle
82. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley
83. “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
84. “We need not think alike to love alike.” – John Wesley
85. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.”— Hubert H. Humphrey
86. “To love someone means to see them as God intended them.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
87. “Trust your intuition and be guided by love.” – Charles Eisenstein
88.) “For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.” – Carl Sagan
89. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
90. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
Inspirational instagram quotes
91. “I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.” – Walt Whitman
92. “One must not trifle with love.” – Alfred de Musset
93. “Constant use had not worn ragged the fabric of their friendship.”- Dorothy Parker
94. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney
95. “There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent van Gogh
96. “We love because it’s the only true adventure.” – Nikki Giovanni
97. “If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
98. “I get by with a little help from my friends.” – The Beatles
99. “Let us come alive to the splendor that is all around us, and see the beauty in ordinary things.”—Thomas Merton
100. “Don’t ever think you are nothing. Somewhere along the line, there is going to be someone who thinks you are everything.” ― MHS Pourri
101. “Those who listen with their hearts will begin to see patterns everywhere.” ― Grace-Naomi
Did you like these Instagram quotes?
Despite the fact that negativity and abuse can occasionally occur on social media, it can also be a platform for support, diversity, and positivity.
Instagram has a wonderful opportunity to elevate and inspire others as it is one of the most popular social media platforms nowadays. With the help of these quotes, you may use your Instagram account to spread love.
Did you like these Instagram quotes? Which of the quotes did you like best? Please tell us everything in the comment area below.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Zig Ziglar Quotes on Love and Fear
Looking for motivational Zig Ziglar quotes to help you live your best life?
One of his generation’s most powerful motivators was Zig Ziglar (November 6, 1926–November 28, 2012). People were given optimism, energy, and a zest for life by Zig Ziglar through his best-selling books and captivating speaking style.
People frequently claim that motivation is short-lived, he once said. Well, bathing doesn’t either. That is why we advocate it every day. Here are 50 quotes by Zig Ziglar to inspire you every day and keep you moving in the right direction, as per his own advice.
The Best Zig Ziglar Success Quotes
1. “It is your attitude, not your aptitude that determines your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “People do not wander around and then find themselves at the top of Mount Everest.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
4. “You can have everything in life you want, if you just help other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there, you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” – Zig Ziglar
7. “You are what you are and where you are because of what’s gone into your mind. You can change what you are and where you are by changing what goes into your mind.” – Zig Ziglar
8. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar
10. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
11. “The way you see people is the way you treat them.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “There are seldom, if ever, any hopeless situations, but there are many people who lose hope in the face of some situations.” – Zig Ziglar
13. “Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly,’ yet it comes from the old English word ‘seilig’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’” – Zig Ziglar
14. “Goals don’t care who has them.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “But it wasn’t until I wrote it down; put a date on it; listed the obstacles I had to overcome; identified the people, the groups, the organizations I needed to work with; spelled out a plan of action; set that time limit in there; and identified all of the benefits to me. It was only when I did that, that the goal became a reality — and I lost the weight.” – Zig Ziglar
16. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” – Zig Ziglar
17. “You cannot tailor make your situation in life, but you can tailor make your attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
18. “The greatest good we can do for others is not just to share our riches with them, but to reveal theirs.” – Zig Ziglar
19. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” – Zig Ziglar
20. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” – Zig Ziglar
Famous quotes by Zig Ziglar
21. “When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, ‘Let’s go, let’s go,’ and ceilings start to move up.” – Zig Ziglar
22. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” – Zig Ziglar
24. “You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.” – Zig Ziglar
25. “Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.” – Zig Ziglar
26. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Ziglar
27. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” – Zig Ziglar
29. “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.” – Zig Ziglar
30. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.” – Zig Ziglar
Zig Ziglar quotes that will influence your thinking
31. “Failing is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night.” – Zig Ziglar
32. “Everybody says they want to be free. Take the train off the tracks and it’s free but it can’t go anywhere.” – Zig Ziglar
33. “Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.” – Zig Ziglar
34. “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” – Zig Ziglar
35. “You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself.” – Zig Ziglar
36. “Success is dependent upon the glands — sweat glands.” – Zig Ziglar
37. “You cannot make it as a wandering generality. You must become a meaningful specific.” – Zig Ziglar
38. “Courage is on display every day, and only the courageous wring the most out of life.” – Zig Ziglar
39. “The more you are grateful for what you have the more you will have to be grateful for.” – Zig Ziglar
40. “In the game of life, before you get anything out, you must put something in!” – Zig Ziglar
Other quotes by Zig Ziglar
41. “You are the most influential person you will talk to all day.” – Zig Ziglar
42. “A great attitude becomes a great mood, which becomes a great day, which becomes a great year, which becomes a great life.” – Zig Ziglar
43. “Motivation gets you going and habit gets you there.” – Zig Ziglar
44. “What you do today can change all the tomorrow’s of your life.” – Zig Ziglar
45. “You’ll never see a happy ungrateful person.” – Zig Ziglar
46. “God will take care of what you go through. You take care of how you go through it.” – Zig Ziglar
47. “When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start to happen.” – Zig Ziglar
48. “Remember, you can earn more money, but when time is spent it is gone forever.” – Zig Ziglar
50. “You can never get ahead by trying to get even.” – Zig Ziglar
Your favorite Zig Ziglar quote? What other quotes by Zig Ziglar would you add to the list?
You need to work toward motivation every single day.
Don’t give up if you lack motivation. Just keep going if you experience failure. Making mistakes while pursuing your goals is common. Simply keep these Zig Ziglar quotes close at hand to serve as a reminder to always strive to be your best self.
I’ll see you up there!
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Follow us on FB
Although knowledge is something we must learn, most individuals assume that when it comes to achievement, they are experts in...
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
We all want to be happy, regardless of our age, ethnicity, or gender. The following happiness quotes will inspire you...
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
Growing up is never simple, and this meaningful collection of motivational quotes for children that will make you long for...
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
Just be yourself! Have the guts to be loyal to yourself, follow your own path, and refuse to allow others...
You must set yourself apart from how the ordinary person lives; average individuals engage in average activities, which leads to...
The Meaning of Hard Work Successful people don’t just sit around acting like everyone else because they understand what hard...
Are you pursuing your passion when your days turn into months, those months turn into years, and those years turn...
I Can Do It!
I Can Do It Never give up; instead, keep working toward your goals. You need to make a decision and...
The achievement of our goals does not result from working especially hard for a few days; rather, it depends on...
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams
9 Famous People Who Will Motivate You to Follow Your Dreams “Never give up.” As you advance in your profession,...
Greatness Is A Decision
Greatness Is A Decision You can choose to live life on a higher level; you don’t have to think like...
Take One Step At A Time
Be encouraged on your journey to a better life because you can alter your life and go from mediocre to...
- blog2 days ago
- blog2 days ago
I Can Do It!
- blog2 days ago
- blog2 days ago
- blog2 days ago
Just Be “YOU” – YOURSELF
- inspirational quotes2 days ago
Motivational Quotes for Children About School, Life, and Achievement
- blog2 days ago
You’ll Laugh Out Loud at These 50 Quotes About Pursuing Happiness
- blog11 hours ago