These hilarious and funny birthday quotes will brighten that particular day by highlighting a special time and reminding you that life is valuable.
Some birthdays, such as your first, sixteenth, or twenty-first, indicate that you have reached a significant milestone. Following those birthdays, what are some appropriate words to wish someone a happy birthday?
What makes birthdays unique?
Birthdays are full of promises and present when we are young. We tend to approach birthdays with a little less zeal as we get older. Some of us have even lied about how many birthdays we’ve had!
Here are some zingers to remind you that every birthday is worth celebrating and to make you grin. So take a big breath and laugh out loud. Just enough air to blow out your cake’s candles!
We also have a collection of wishes and successful happy birthday quotes for friends. Don’t forget to read that as well.
Actors and comedians have come up with some funny birthday quotes
1.) “You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
2.) “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” – Woody Allen
3.) “That’s the time of your life when even your birthday suit needs pressing.” – Bob Hope
4.) “When a man has a birthday, he takes a day off. When a woman has a birthday, she takes at least three years off.” – Joan Rivers
5.) “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
6.) “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” – Bette Midler
7.) “Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire.” – Rodney Dangerfield
If you like these quotes, you should check out our collection of Rodney Dangerfield quotes and famous one-liners.
8.) “The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana.” – Betty White
9.) “The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you’ll grow out of it.” – Doris Day
10.) “Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.” – Billie Burke
11.) “Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.” – Kitty Collins
12.) “If you survive long enough, you’re revered-rather like an old building.” – Katherine Hepburn
13.) “Eventually you reach a point where you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.” – Will Rogers
14.) “Life seems to fade our memory, so on this birthday I will forget yours if you forget mine!” – Kate Summers
Also, read these inspirational age quotes for the young and young at heart.
Birthday quotes regarding cake, candles, and gifts that are funny
15.) “A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.” – Erma Bombeck
16.) “All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
17.) “Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.” – Steven Wright
18.) “Your favorite kind of cake can’t be birthday cake, that’s like saying your favorite kind of cereal is breakfast cereal.” – Aziz Ansari
19.) “I like birthdays because we celebrate with life with cakes. It’s so cool. Sometimes, when I see a baby, I’m like that much more cake in the world. But then when someone dies, I’m like the cake streak is over.” – Demetri Martin
20.) “When the candles on your cake burn down before they are all lit you know you are getting up there.” – Catherine Pulsifer
21.) “Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room, so you don’t have to chase it.” – Greg Tamblyn
22.) “You’re getting old when the only thing you want for your birthday is not to be reminded of it.” – Felix Severn
23.) “For my birthday I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier…I put them in my room and let them fight it out.” – Steven Wright
If you like these quotes, you should check out our collection of Steven Wright quotes to make you chuckle.
24.) “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So, I got a cake!” – Mitch Hedberg
Funny birthday quotes to brighten your day
25.) “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” – Anonymous
26.) “We must both, I’m afraid, recognize that, as we grow older, we become like old cars-more and more repairs and replacements are necessary.” – C.S. Lewis
27.) “Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.” – Unknown
28.) “I’m not aging, I’m marinating.” – Unknown
29.) “Middle age is when a man is warned to slow down by a doctor instead of a policeman.” – Unknown
30.) “Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday and it said that I needed an upgrade.” – Unknown
31.) ” A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” – Robert Frost
32.) “Middle age is when you’ve met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.” – Ogden Nash
33.) “This birthday when someone refers to your many years, you can tell them you are now a classic, and classics are priceless.” – Catherine Pulsifer
34.) “Just remember once you are over the hill, you start to pick up speed.” – Charles Schultz
35.) “We don’t grow old. When we cease to grow, we become old.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Funny birthday quotes guaranteed to make you laugh out loud
36.) “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” – H.V. Prochnow
37.) “For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.” – John Glenn
38.) “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
39.) “You’re in mint condition for a vintage model. Happy Birthday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
40.) “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.” – William Butler Yeats
41.) “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
42.) “It’s better to be over the hill than under it.” – Unknown
43.) “You’re not as young as you used to be. But you’re not as old as you’re going to be.” – Irish Saying
44.) “Age may wrinkle the face, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Danish Proverb
Other unique and funny birthday quotes
45.) “Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do about it.” – Golda Meir
46.) “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.” – Charles Schulz
47.) “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” – Nicky Gumbel
48.) “At least you’re not as old as you will be next year.” – Unknown
49.) “It’s better to be one month older than one month late!” – Unknown
50.) “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” – Rev. Larry Lorenzoni
Which of these funny birthday quotes brightened your day?
Hopefully, these funny birthday quotes have given you some ideas for a memorable birthday card message. On the month running up to someone’s birthday, you may use miniature sticky notes, one for each day of the month. What if you had a bad day and needed a pick me up?
We only get to celebrate ourselves or our loved ones once a year, so let’s make the most of it! Lastly, here are some birthday tips: Get her no appliances (unless she specifically requests for one), enjoy the cake on your big day, and remember what life has thrown your way in the last year!
These funny birthday quotes and sayings are sure to make your day brighter. Of the quotes above, which one is your personal favorite? In the comment section below, let us know what you think. All the details would be very appreciated!
Best of Good Vibe Quotes
Surrounding yourself with positive energy can have a significant impact on many aspects of your life. We have a fantastic collection of good vibe quotes to help you harness that positive energy and feel happy and bright from within.
I’m sure there will be considerable debate about what the world’s best quotes are. However, there may be more agreement on what defines an undeniably “excellent quote.” These are sayings that seem to strike a chord with everyone, and many of them have endured the test of time.
I’ve prepared a list of such phrases. I hope you agree that these are fantastic quotes and that they touch a special chord with you.
Here is our collection of Good Vibes Quotes and Happy Vibe Quotes that we have gathered from various sources over the years.
We also have a collection of funny birthday quotes as well as these motivating Monday quotes to help you get your week started right. Make sure to read it as well.
Good Vibe Quotes To Live By
1. “You are the antibodies kicking in as the planet fights its fever.” – Bill Mckibben
2. “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.”- Pablo Picasso (Artist, 1881-1973)
3. “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
4. “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”- Albert Einstein, PhD (Genius, Physicist, 1879-1955)
5. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right.”- Henry Ford (Founder, Ford Motor Co. 1863-1947)
6. “I think education is power. I think that being able to communicate with people is power. One of my main goals on the planet is to encourage people to empower themselves.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954-)
7. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.”- Cher (Singer, actress, producer, 1946-)
8. “The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”- Calvin Coolidge (30th U.S. president, 1872-1933)
9. “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.”- Harrison Ford (actor 1942-)
10. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”- Thomas Edison (Inventor, 1847-1931)
You might also be interested in this list of daily affirmations to help you develop a positive mindset.
Quotes about Happiness to Help You Believe More in Your Dreams
11. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.”- Mark Twain (Writer, lecturer, 1935-1910)
12. “People hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.”- Chris Colfer (Actor, singer, 1990-)
13. “Integrity is not a conditional word. It doesn’t blow in the wind or change with the weather. It is your inner image of yourself, and if you look in there and see a man who won’t cheat, then you know he never will.”- John D. MacDonald (Novelist, 1916-1986)
14. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” – Abraham Lincoln (16th U.S. president, 1809-1865)
15. “I am afraid we must make the world honest before we can honestly say to our children that honesty is the best policy.”- George Bernard Shaw (Playright, 1856-1950)
16. “There are seven things that will destroy us:
Wealth without work;
Pleasure without conscience;
Knowledge without character;
Religion without sacrifice;
Politics without principle;
Science without humanity;
Business without ethics.”– Gandhi (1869-1948)
17. “As a leader, you have to not only do the right thing, but be perceived to be doing the right thing. A consequence of seeking a leadership position is being put under intense public scrutiny, being held to high standards, and enhancing a reputation that is constantly under threat.”— Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and Andrew Ward (Firing Back)
18. “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”- Warren Buffett (Businessman, 1930-)
Everyday Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
19. “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman)
20. “Power perceived is power achieved”- Principal Claude Rolle (“The Substitute” film, 1996)
21. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”- John Lennon (Singer, songwriter, 1940-1980)
22. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (American author)
23. “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954)
24. “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”- Keanu Reeves (Actor, 1964-)
If you like these quotes, you’ll like our collection of Keanu Reeves quotes about being kind.
25. “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”- Terry Paulson (Psychologist)
26. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”- Michael Jordan (Athlete, 1963-)
27. “It is better to play than do nothing.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
28. “It ain’t over till it’s over.”- Yogi Berra (New York Yankees, 1925-)
29. “It’s a sad day when you find out that it’s not accident or fortune but just yourself that kept things from you.”- Lillian Hellman (Playwright, writer, 1905-1984)
30. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.”- Richard Nixon (37th U.S. President 1913-1994)
31. “Learn you can do your best even when it’s hard, even when you’re tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.”- Joe Namath (Athlete, 1943-)
Inspirational Good Vibes Quotes
32. “A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.”- Benjamin Franklin (Founding father, America’s first millionaire, 1706-1790)
33. “When your work speaks for itself, don’t interrupt.”- Henry J. Kaiser (Industrialist, 1882-1967)
34. “A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.”- Oscar Wilde (Writer, 1854-1900)
35. “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.”- Benjamin Franklin (Founding father, America’s first millionaire, 1706-1790)
36. “People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances.The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.”- George Bernard Shaw (Playwright, critic, 1856-1950)
37. “Change can come in either of two important ways: Start behaving positively or stop behaving negatively.” – Dr. Phil (TV host, 1950-)
38. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”- Oprah Winfrey (Business woman, 1954)
39. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”- Buddha (Founder of Buddhism, circa 563 BCE-483 BCE)
40. “Then Jesus told them, ‘A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his own family.’”- Matthew 13:57
Life and Love Quotes from Happy Vibes
41. “The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.”- George Carlin (Comedian 1937-2008)
42. “The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.”- Clarence Darrow (Attorney, 1857-1938)
43. “The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.”- Sam Levenson (Writer, teacher 1911-1980)
If you liked these quotes, you should check out our collection of grandparent quotes about the power of family.
44. “The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything.”- Oscar Wilde (Writer, 1854-1900)
45. “All grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.”- Shirley Abbott (Writer, 1934-)
46. “Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else.”- Leonardo da Vinci (Artist, 1452-1519)
47. “The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him.” –Voltaire (Writer, philosopher, 1694-1778)
48. “Imagination rules the world.”- Napoleon Bonaparte (Emperor, 1769-1821)
49. “If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.”- J. Paul Getty (Industrialist, 1892-1976)
50. “Thirteen roadways lead through life
To thirteen doors of death,
Homeward from foolish fears and strife
We float on failing breath.” – Tao (Chinese Philosophy, 6th century, B.C.)
Inspirational Quotes from Good Vibes
51. “A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers.”- Grace Hansen
52. “The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (Psychiatrist, 1926-2004)
53. “Grief does not change you… It reveals you.”- John Green (Author)
54. “A well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.”- Leonardo da Vinci (Artist, 1452-1519)
55. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family — and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.”- Frank Sinatra (Singer, 1915-1998)
56. “The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future.”- Jacqueline Kennedy (First Lady, 1929-1994)
57. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.”- Henry David Thoreau (Essayist, 1843-1916)
58. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”- Stephen King (Novelist, screenwriter, film director, 1947-)
59. “If you need something done ask as busy man, no one else will have time to do it.”- Unknown
60. “His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly’s wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did and he did not know when it was brushed or marred.Later he became conscious of his damaged wings and of their construction and he learned to think and could not fly any more because the love of flight was gone and he could only remember when it had been effortless.”- Ernest Hemingway (Writer, 1899-1961)
Have you heard of these baddie quotes and sayings?
Quotes to Brighten Your Day
61. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (Activist, 1929-1968)
62. “Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.”- Cale Yarborough (NASCAR driver, 1939)
63. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”- Dr. Seuss
64. “Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.”- Roger Ebert (Film critic, historian, journalist)
If you like these quotes, you should also read our collection of confused quotes about life’s ups and downs.
65. “If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
66. “I dwell in possibility.”- Emily Dickinson (Poet, 1830-1886)
67. “Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.”- Christopher Morley (Journalist, 1890-1957)
68. “A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.”- Unknown
69. “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.”- Yogi Berra (New York Yankees, 1925-)
70. “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”- Confucius (Philosopher, 551 BC-479 BC)
Positive Energy Quotes to Brighten Your Day
71. “The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.”- Kin Hubbard (Humorist, 1868-1930)
72. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.”- Muhammad Ali (Boxer 1942-2016)
73. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” – J. Sidlow Baxter
74. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”– Stephen King
75. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”– Roy T. Bennett
76. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”– Shannon L. Alder
77. “Happiness is a quality of the soul…not a function of one’s material circumstances.”– Aristotle
78. “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.”– Robert H Shuller
79. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”– Oprah Winfrey
80. “Impossible is just an opinion, don’t buy it.” – Robin Sharma
Positive Inspiring Quotes About Happiness
81. “It’s most important that you surround yourself with positivity always, and have it in your mind at all times.”– Tyler Perry
82. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.”– Rodolfo Costa
83. “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”– Brian Tracy
84. “The most important thing you will ever wear is your attitude.”– Jeff Moore
85. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”– Germany Kent
86. “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.”– Seth Godin
87. “A powerful attitude awakens inner strength, energy, motivation, and initiative.”– Remez Sasson
Happiness Quotes with a Good Vibe
88. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Unknown
89. “Celebrate the people in your life who are there because they love you for no other reason than because you are YOU.”― Mandy Hale
90. The ones who find happiness are the ones who don’t make excuses. If its broken, they fix it… if its wrong, they make it right.” – Unknown
If you like these quotes, you should also read our collection of excuses quotes about the importance of keeping your promise.
91. “It’s hard not to feel happy when you make someone smile.”― Roy T. Bennett
92. “You don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” – Unknown
93. “Thoughts Become Things… Choose The Good Ones!”― Mike Dooley
94. “My only goal right now is to be genuinely happy.” – Unknown
95. “Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it.”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
96. “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one door closes, run to the next window. Or break down a door.” – Unknown
97. “Positive belief in yourself will give you the energy needed to conquer the world and this belief is the power behind all creation.”― Stephen Richards
Positive thinking quotes with a good feeling
98. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – Unknown
99. “Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.”― H. Jackson Brown Jr.
100. “If you ever walk down a path surrounding by negative energy, look for the fork in the path then cross over to the positive side.”― Victoria Addino
101. “I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.” – Unknown
102. “You have to open up to the world and learn optimism…Contentment with the past, happiness with the present, and hope for the future. Learned optimisim.”― Jennifer Crusie
103. “It is better to dwell on the beautiful things in life than the negative.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
104. “It’s not strength, it’s PERCEPTION that makes you stronger. If you change how you SEE it, you’ll change how you FEEL about it.”― Yvonne Pierre
105. “Don’t step backward toward nothing, step forward toward something, better awkward steps forward, than coward steps backward.”― Victoria Addino
106. “You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful.”
― Amit Ray
107. “Positive energy is attracted to positive energy.”― Deborah Day
If you liked these quotes, you should check out our collection of positive energy quotes about the power of good feelings.
Happy Quotes About Good Vibes
108. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
109. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paulo Coelho
110. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” – Bonnie Blair
111. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
112. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Mine
113. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
114. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
115. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
116. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
117. “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” – Anonymous
Additional sayings and quotes about pleasant vibes
118. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Shelley
119. “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right” – Will Smith
120. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” —J.K. Rowling
121. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
122. “Don’t worry about a thing
‘Cause every little thing gonna be alright.” – Bob Marley
123. “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.” – Unknown
124. “Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.” – Anne of Green Gables
125. “Have the courage to let go of the matter which doesn’t matter!”
― Riya Pallavi Biren
126. “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” – East of Eden, John Steinbeck
127. “Don’t allow people into your energy field on a regular basis that you wouldn’t want to be like yourself.”― Dawn Gluskin
What are your thoughts on these inspirational quotes?
Did they strike a chord with you? Why? Why not? We hope they have brightened your day in some manner, and that you will choose a favorite (or two) to inspire you for the rest of your life.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Positive Thinking Through Daily Affirmations
Do you want to change your life? If so, make good changes in your life by using these daily affirmations.
Affirmations are statements we direct at our minds in order to change our thought patterns and hence our lives.
Affirmations not only encourage and keep you focused on your goals, but they also influence your behavior. A cheerful attitude makes you feel more energy and encourages you to be more active.
What impact have affirmations had on your life?
When you practice affirmations, limiting beliefs that you may have previously held will appear less overwhelming, and you will gain confidence in making the necessary changes to attain success.
Affirmations, like any other habit, take 21 to 30 days to become ingrained in the brain. Affirmations should be done on a daily basis to influence your thoughts.
This list of 100 daily affirmations can help you improve any aspect of your life.
Remember to read these positive affirmations to help you alter your life for the better.
Daily affirmations of love and relationships
1. I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
2. My heart is always open, and I radiate love.
3. All my relationships are long lasting and loving.
4. I see everything with loving eyes, and I love everything I see.
5. I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
6. Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
7. I am surrounded by love every day of my life.
8. I love myself and because of that everyone loves me.
9. I attract love in everything I do.
10. I freely express the love I feel to those I love, and they return my gesture.
11. I am blessed with a beautiful family.
12. I get the help I need, when I need it, from various sources. My support system is strong and loving.
13. I cherish my friendships.
14. My friends empower me.
15. I am available for my friends and family.
16. My relationships are loving and harmonious.
17. I always stay in contact with my friends.
18. I am a compassionate, forgiving friend.
19. I am the friend I would want for myself.
20. I am dependable.
21. I am positive and loyal.
22. I am generous with time, patience, and love to my family.
23. I am the family member I want to be.
24. I communicate well with my family.
25. My family cooperates with each other.
26. We are a well-balanced family.
27. My family is healthy and vibrant.
28. I am a source of love and inspiration for my family.
29. I encourage my family to achieve their dreams.
30. I radiate love and happiness to my family.
Daily Gratitude and Forgiveness Affirmations
31. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
32. I have an attitude of gratitude.
33. My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness.
34. I am sincerely grateful, and this attracts positivity into my life.
35. I take time to be grateful for all the small things, such as the blue sky or the sound of laughter.
36. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my relationships.
37. I am thankful for simply being alive.
38. I am thankful for what I have.
39. I am grateful for all the positive things that are coming my way.
40. I am grateful for the people in my life.
41. I release all ill feelings in me about people, incidents and anything else. I forgive everyone associated with me.
42. The door to my heart opens inward. I move through forgiveness to love.
43. The past is over, so it has no power now. The thoughts of THIS moment create my future.
44. I give myself the gift of freedom from the past and move with joy into the now.
45. There is no problem so big or small that it cannot be solved with love.
46. I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well.
47. I move beyond forgiveness to understanding, and I have compassion for all.
48. Each day is a new opportunity. Yesterday is over and done.
49. I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
50. I am forgiving, loving, gentle, and kind, and I know that life loves me.
Daily Self-Worth Affirmations
51. I accept and experience all my feelings.
52. It is healthier to express myself clearly and directly.
53. It is safe for me to be vulnerable.
54. I can reward myself for trying new things.
55. My dreams can come true.
56. I choose life. I choose happiness.
57. I trust my body, I trust myself.
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of self-esteem quotes to enhance your self-esteem.
58. I am now clearing my negative beliefs.
59. I have the freedom and power to create the life I desire.
60. I forgive myself completely.
61. I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity and sadness.
62. I love and approve of myself.
63. I am competent, smart, and able.
64. I believe in myself.
65. I recognize the many good qualities I have.
66. I surround myself with people who bring out the best in me, and I see the best in others.
67. I let go of negative thoughts and feelings about myself.
68. I love who I am. I love who I have become.
69. I am always growing and developing.
70. I love and accept myself just as I am.
Daily Health Affirmations
71. Every day, in every way, I am getting healthier and healthier and feeling better and better.
72. I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
73. Every cell in my body is health conscious.
74. I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful.
75. I think only positive thoughts and am always happy and joyous, no matter what the external conditions are.
76. I always feel good. As a result, my body feels good and I radiate good feelings.
77. Every day is a new day full of hope, happiness, and health.
78. I treat my body as a temple. It is holy, it is clean, and it is full of goodness.
79. I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
80. I am free of diabetes, free of blood pressure problems, free of cancerous cells, and free of all life-threatening diseases.
Affirmations concerning money and success on a daily basis
81. I am abundant.
82. Abundance flows through my open arms.
83. I am connected to the abundance of the universe.
84. I am financially free.
85. I am grateful for the riches in my life.
86. I am wealthier each day.
87. I believe in my unlimited prosperity.
88. I create money easily and effortlessly.
89. I have more than enough money to pay my bills.
90. I have wealth in every area of my life.
91. I am respected by everyone in my work environment.
92. I am acknowledged for all my good efforts at work.
93. I love and enjoy my work and I receive the perfect pay.
94. I am a magnet for success.
95. Success flows easily into my open arms.
96. My employer recognizes my hard work and give s me a huge raise.
97. Every day I wake up and go to the best job in the world.
98. I know my calling and the work I am supposed to do in my life.
99. The type of work I do is miraculously in complete demand.
100. I have created the perfect business for myself and my pay is overwhelming.
Which one of these daily affirmations motivated you to adopt a good attitude?
The body is packed with intricate mechanisms that keep us going for a lifetime. The Reticular Activating System is one of these systems (RAS). This is a computerized information processing system that filters what we do and do not notice. When you say affirmations frequently, your brain will notice things that are relevant to what you’re thinking about. As a result, by repeating “I choose happiness,” your brain will become more aware of the things that make you joyful.
Every time you think about something, your brain develops its connections. It’s similar to riding a bike. It’s difficult at first, but after you figure it out, it’s very simple! Affirmations should be practiced on a daily basis to improve your brain’s connection with what you wish to focus on.
What impact have affirmations had on your life? Do you have any favorite daily affirmations that we didn’t mention? Tell us in the comments section below.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Disney Princess and the Frog Quotes
With these Princess and the Frog quotes, you may relive your favorite lines.
This 2009 animated Disney instant Classic is well worth seeing again and again. Set in 1912 in picturesque adventurous New Orleans, LA and the surrounding swamp, the film depicts a narrative about hard work, friendship, and discovering what lies beyond a person’s exterior.
This movie has everything you need to be one of your favorite Disney movies of all time, with a terrific soundtrack, storyline, and characters.
The film proceeds at a good speed and allows you to get to know and care about the engaging people. Please see the quotes below for a quick introduction to some of the important characters.
Don’t miss out on these Christopher Robin quotes from The Hundred Acre Wood.
Tiana quotes from The Princess and the Frog
1. “There is no way I am kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.” –Tiana
2. “Louis… Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction.” –Tiana
3. “My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I!” –Tiana
4. “I suppose that you want a kiss.” –Tiana
5. “I could really use a little help.” –Tiana
6. “How about a little less pickin’ and a little bit more…” –Tiana
7. “Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here. Open your eyes now before you get hurt.” –Tiana
8. “Thank you, Evangeline… He was trying to propose. That’s what all that fumbling was about and here I thought, all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.” –Tiana
9. “You just keep your eyes at one of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kiss herself a… a frog.” –Tiana
Princess and the Frog quotes from Prince Naveen
10. “For someone who can’t see his feet, you’re very light on them!” – Prince Naveen
11. “Lawrence! Glad to see you’re finally getting into the music. Do you get my joke? Because your head is, it’s in the tuba.” – Prince Naveen
12. “You must kiss me.” – Prince Naveen
13. “Oh… Well, I’ll play a little louder.” – Prince Naveen
14. “Hey! Hey! Play it, brother!” – Prince Naveen
15. “Excuse me, but your accent, it is funny.” – Prince Naveen
If you liked this post, you might be interested in our collection of inspirational Disney quotes on inventiveness and achievement.
16. “I love her. Tiana is my Evangeline…” – Prince Naveen
Princess and the Frog quotes from Mama Odie
17. “Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady.” – Mama Odie
18. “Good to see you again, Ray. How’s your grandmama?” – Mama Odie
19. “Ooh! I like that gal!” – Mama Odie
20. “JuJu! Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burning? I have to do everything around here!” – Mama Odie
21. “This gonna be good!” – Mama Odie
22. “The only thing important is what’s UNDER the skin…” – Mama Odie
Princess and the Frog quotes from Lottie Labouf
23. “I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people…” – Lottie Labouf
24. “Travis! When a woman says later, she really means not ever! Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor.” – Lottie Labouf
25. “I swear I am sweatin’ like a sinner in church!” – Lottie Labouf
Check out these Edward Scissorhands quotes to help you accept your individuality.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Shadow Man
26. “Were I a bettin’ man – and I’m not, I stay away from games of chance – I’d wager I’m in the company of visiting royalty!” – Shadow Man
27. “Don’t you disrespect me, little man! Don’t you derogate or deride! You’re in my world now, not your world; and I got friends on the other side…” – Shadow Man
28. “C’mon, boys, won’t you shake a poor sinners hand?” – Shadow Man
Princess and the Frog quotes from Ray (Lighting Bug)
29. “A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do!” – Ray
30. “Don’t make me light my butt!” – Ray
31. “Just follow the bouncin’ butt!” – Ray
32. “Well, you folks is goin’ in the wrong direction. What kind of chucklehead told you to go this away?” – Ray
33. “Women like a man with a big, back porch!” – Ray
34. “First rule o’ da bayou: Never take direction from a gator.” – Ray
35. “Oh, I’m fine… but your breath done killed me to death!” – Ray
36. “Just hold still, you big baby.” – Ray
37. “I’m a Cajun, bro. Born and bred in the bayou! Y’all not from ’round here, are ya?” – Ray
38. “Actually, we are from a place far, far away from this world.” – Ray
39. “She’s just speakin’ outta broken heart… That’s all it is. Come on, Evangeline. We gonna show sug’ the truth!” – Ray
40. “Oh, she fine, although she got into a little trouble for flashing the neighbors again.” – Ray
41. “Well, if Captain say nothing, I ain’t gonna say nothing. Because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum, you ain’t got nothin’ out of me, no!” – Ray
Check out these Edward Scissorhands quotes to help you accept your individuality.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Louis (Alligator)
42. “Louis would give anything to play jazz with the big boys.” – Louis
43. “I was… listen, I was confused by the topography and… the geography and choreography…” – Louis
44. “It didn’t end well.” – Louis
45. “You okay, little buddy?” – Louis
46. “Aah! Pricker bushes got me! Gator down! Gator down! I can feel the darkness closing in! So cold!” – Louis
47. “You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou?” – Louis
48. “I found a stick!” – Louis
49. “Ah, Much obliged peewee! And… how about the other side?” – Louis
50. “I know that tune!” – Louis
You might also enjoy these Jessica Rabbit quotes from the unique toon person.
Which of these quotes from The Princess and the Frog is your favorite?
Now that you’ve met the people from the film, you should do yourself a favor and watch it as soon as possible.
Whether it’s your first or tenth viewing, you’ll appreciate this film from beginning to end.
The cast of characters is one of the film’s most popular aspects. Disney has long been recognized for surrounding their Princesses with wonderful, hilarious, and sympathetic characters, and Princess and the Frog is no exception.
Look for your favorite character, and then you can continue to enjoy their quotes.
Did you find these Princess and the Frog quotes and lines entertaining? What more movie quotes would you want to see on Everyday Power? Tell us in the comments section below.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
How to Continue Consistently Pursuing and Realizing Your Dreams
Are you feeling stuck in life, unsure of where to go or what to do next? It’s easy to fall...
Environmentally Motivating Jane Goodall Quotes
These Jane Goodall quotes will help you understand the relationship between humans and nature. Jane Goodall is a renowned primatologist...
Greek Mythology’s Medusa Quotes Regarding the Unusual Guardian
With the help of these Medusa quotes, you can decide whether she is powerful and dangerous, or beautiful and betrayed....
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror Have you ever caught a glimpse of a woman and wondered, “Who...
Shine in the Darkness with Moon Quotes
This collection of “moon quotes” will help you see the beauty in life and inspire you to believe in your...
Your Path To Greatness Is Celebrated With Journey Quotes
As you work towards your goals and dreams, let our latest collection of journey quotes inspire you. These journey quotes...
Michelle Obama Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be More Kind
Michelle Obama is a woman who needs no introduction, and despite being a former First Lady, she is still adored...
Best of Mahatma Gandhi on Love and Peace
Mahatma Gandhi was a man who many liked and admired. He was defined by peace, understanding, and challenging others to...
Life, Love, and Compassion Dalai Lama Quotes
Searching for Dalai Lama quotes to help you live your best life? The present Dalai Lama is the 14th Dalai...
Life-Inspiring Joyce Meyer Quotes
Check out these Joyce Meyer quotes if you need a pick-me-up today. Joyce Meyer is a Bible teacher, speaker, and...
Inspiration for Getting Through Hard Times: Overcoming the Dark Quotes
If you’ve been dealing with overwhelming and troubling times in your life, these dark quotes will inspire you to keep...
Confidence-Building Insecurity Quotes
These insecurity quotes are for individuals who want to know they are not alone in their dread of being judged....
- How to Continue Consistently Pursuing and Realizing Your Dreams
- Environmentally Motivating Jane Goodall Quotes
- Greek Mythology’s Medusa Quotes Regarding the Unusual Guardian
- Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
- Shine in the Darkness with Moon Quotes
- Your Path To Greatness Is Celebrated With Journey Quotes
- Michelle Obama Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be More Kind
- Best of Mahatma Gandhi on Love and Peace
- Life, Love, and Compassion Dalai Lama Quotes
- Life-Inspiring Joyce Meyer Quotes
- Inspiration for Getting Through Hard Times: Overcoming the Dark Quotes
- Confidence-Building Insecurity Quotes
- Quotes for Him to Feel Appreciated in the Morning
- Love Quotes for Her
- Motivational Quotes: Words of Wisdom
- Love at First Sight: Crush Quotes
- Wise Love Quotes That Brighten Your Soul
- Best of Good Vibe Quotes
- To Inspire You, Here Are Some Socrates Quotes On Life, Wisdom, and Philosophy
- Blended Family Quotes to Share With Your Friends and Family