Laughter is the best medicine, and these funny inspirational quotes and sayings can brighten your day by bringing a huge beautiful smile to your face.
Work and life quotes that are funny and inspirational
1. “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
2. “If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
3. “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.” – Groucho Marx
If you like these quotes, check out our collection of book quotes from your favorite authors about the importance of reading.
4. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain
5. “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
6. “There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.” – Robert Benchley
8. “Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.” – Langston Coleman
9. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
10. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles Schulz
Check out these funny quotes to help you develop your wit.
Funny inspiring life quotes that will inspire you
There is no such thing as too much laughter, and these funny quotes will make you want to smile even more and laugh even harder.
“Laughter is the best medicine,” as the saying goes.
While the doctor may not recommend it, being able to laugh at ourselves is essential for sustaining sanity, patience, and peace of mind.
Believing in our future does not have to be frightening, and change does not have to be unpleasant.
It’s okay to have a good time along the road!
Don’t be afraid to relax from time to time.
Smile at strangers, laugh at yourself, and remember that you may start anew at any time.
I was asked to publish some funny inspirational quotes, and I agreed because I want you to be happier and more focused on your goals and dreams.
These funny inspiring quotes aren’t really profound (about 5–10 schools have informed me that they use my blog as a quote reference), but they’ll make you smile!
It’s critical that we laugh at our setbacks, slip-ups, and blunders on our path to personal success.
Why? That’s because there will be many more.
Below is a selection of funny inspirational quotes that we’ve gathered from a range of sources over the years to help you keep focused and loose.
Also, if you’re looking for some inspiration to keep going, check out our collection of hustling quotes.
11. “It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question.” – Eugene Ionesco Decouvertes
12. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
13. “When I hear somebody sigh, Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney Harris
14. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
15. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost
16. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
17. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
18. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke
If you like these quotes, you might also like our collection of age quotes for the young and young at heart.
19. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – Maureen Dowd
20. “It takes less time to do things right than to explain why you did it wrong.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Don’t forget to read these brief inspirational quotes to get you through the day.
Life and career quotes that are funny and inspirational
21. “The key to success is not through achievement but through enthusiasm.” – Malcolm Forbes
22. “I cannot afford to waste my time making money.” – Louis Agassi
23. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspiring quotes for friends to express your gratitude.
24. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
25. “The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
26. “Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.” – Oscar Wilde
27. “When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best – that is inspiration.” – Robert Bresson
28. “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry
29. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A.A. Milne
30. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
Also, for some motivation, look at these thoughtful wallpaper quotes.
Life quotes that are funny and inspirational
31. “Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.” – Mae West
32. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
33. “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” – Jack London
34. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
35. “A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.” – Unknown
36. “Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” – Mark Twain
37. “Life is like a sewer – what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” – Tom Lehrer
38. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” – Isaac Asimov
39. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
40. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
Work quotes and sayings that are short and funny
41. “If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.” – Marie Osmond
42. “I have a simple philosophy: Fill what is empty. Empty what is full. Scratch where it itches.” – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
43. “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
44. “You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Sam Levenson
45. “Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.” – Franklin P. Jones
46. “You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” – Woody Allen
47. “The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.”
48. “Dear life, when I said: ‘Can my day get any worse?’ It was rhetorical, not a challenge.”
49. “Cleaning up is just putting stuff in less obvious places.”
50. “It amazes me how much exercise and extra fires sound alike.”
You might also enjoy these inspirational cheer quotes to brighten your day.
Other funny inspirational quotes and sayings
51. “I want to be like a caterpillar. Eat a lot. Sleep for a while. Wake up beautiful.”
52. “In m defense, I was left unsupervised.”
53. “Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.”
54. I walk around like everything is fine. But deep down, inside my show, my sock is sliding off.”
55. “It’s called Karma, and it’s pronounced, ‘Haha, f*** you ‘.”
56. “If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?”
57. “I think my guardian angel drinks.”
58. “So it turns out that being an adult is really just Googling how to do stuff.”
59. “I don’t think there will be enough coffee or middle fingers for this Monday.”
If these quotes have inspired you, check out our collection of Monday motivation quotes to get your week started.
60. “Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping!”
Motivate yourself with these funny inspiring quotes.
61. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
– Thomas Eddison
62. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? – George Carli
63. If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big. – Donald Trump
64. My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. – Mitch Hedberg
65. “You must pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please ignore this notice.” — Sam Levenson
66. “It’s okay to look at the past and the future. Just don’t stare.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
67. Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. – Mark Twain
68. “I have to be successful because I like expensive things.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
69. “Hating people is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat.” — Harry Emerson Fosdick
70. I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life. – Karan Patel
Inspirational Funny inspirational quotes for everyone
71. “Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.“ – Robert Downey Jr.
72. “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” – Terry Pratchett
73. “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” – George Carlin
If you like these quotes, check out our collection of George Carlin quotes for more from the legendary comic.
74. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
75. “I figured something out. The future is unpredictable.” – John Green
76. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
77. “You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.” – Ethel Barrymore
78. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” – Frank Zappa
79. “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
80. “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” – Eugene Bell Jr
Laugh-out-funny inspiring quotes that brighten your day
81. “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” – Edgar Allan Poe
82. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!” – Dr. Seuss
83. “Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could.”
– Charles J. Sykes
84. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” – Robert Frost
85. “Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.” – Woody Allen
86. “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished – If you’re alive it isn’t.” – Richard Bach
87. “We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know.” – W. H. Auden
88. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
89. “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” – Robert Brault
90. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
Funny inspiring quotes that cheer you up on a daily basis
91. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”– Abraham Lincoln
92. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”– Alan Dundes
93. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.”– Andy Rooney
If you like these quotes, you’ll adore our collection of funny dog quotes, which will make you laugh out loud with your four-legged companions.
94. “If you want your children to listen, try talking softly to someone else.”
– Ann Landers
95. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”– Bertrand Russell
96. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Bernard Baruch
97. “The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.”– Bill Watterson
98. “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.”– Bill Vaughan
99. “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.”– Bob Hope
100. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”– Charlie Chaplin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laughter quotes proving why it’s the best medicine.
Life and love quotes that are funny and encouraging
101. “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.”– Clint Eastwood
102. “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”– Charles Wadsworth
103. “Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.”– Cullen Hightower
104. “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.”– Billy Wilder
105. “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”– Drake
106. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.”– Elbert Hubbard
107. “If you live to be one hundred, you’ve got it made. Very few people die past that age.”– George Burns
108. “I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me – they’re cramming for their final exam.” – George Carlin
109. “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.”– Henny Youngman
110. “Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more.”– James Thurber
Inspirational quotes that will make you laugh
111. “He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.”– Charles de Gaulle
112. “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.”– Daniel J. Boorstin
113. “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.”– Bryan White
114. “A failure is like fertilizer; it stinks to be sure, but it makes things grow faster in the future.”– Denis Waitley
115. “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.”– Dorothy Parker
If you like these quotes, you’ll adore our collection of Dorothy Parker quotes, which will help you unlock the mysteries of life.
116. “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
117. “Leave something for someone but dont leave someone for something.”– Enid Blyton
118. “Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.”– Francois de La Rochefoucauld
119. “I’m in shape. Round is a shape.”– George Carlin
120. “Haters are just confused admirers because they can’t figure out the reason why everyone loves you.”– Jeffree Star
If you like these quotes, you’ll adore our collection of Dorothy Parker quotes, which will help you unlock the mysteries of life.
121. “I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.”– Ron White
122. “It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.”– Thomas Sowell
123. “Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.”– Salvador Dali
124. “Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.” – Voltaire
125. “I don’t want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job.”– Samuel Goldwyn
126. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – Marilyn Monroe
127. “You cannot be anything if you want to be everything.” – Solomon Schechter
128. “The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
129. “To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.”– Steven Wright
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of Steven Wright quotes for more laughs.
130. “Live each day like it’s your second to the last. That way you can fall asleep at night.” – Jason Love
Funny motivational quotes to brighten your day
131. “It’s true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?”– Ronald Reagan
132. “I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!”– Tom Lehrer
133. “A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.”– Samuel Goldwyn
134. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
135. “If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”– Scott Adams
136. “Trying is the first step toward failure.” – Homer Simpson
137. “It does not matter whether you win or lose, what matters is whether I win or lose!”– Steven Weinberg
138. “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
139. “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?”– Steven Wright
140. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guisewite
Funny motivational quotes to cheer your day
141. “Always remember that you are unique – just like everybody else.” –Unknown
142. “Today’s opportunities erase yesterday’s failures.” – Gene Brown
143. “It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
144. “If you dig a grave for others you may fall into it yourself.” – Irish Proverbs
145. “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” – Terry Pratchett
146. “See the world like a big wardrobe. Everybody has his own costume. There is only one that fits you perfectly.” – George Harris
147. “The best things in life are actually really expensive.” – Unknown
148. “The mind is like a clock that is constantly running down. It has to be wound up daily with good thoughts.” – Fulton J. Sheen
149. “Cause your facial expression to change – smile.” – Catherine Pulsifer
150. “Fire and swords are slow engines of destruction, compared to the tongue of a gossip.” – Richard Steele
Funny inspirational quotes to improve your day
151. “The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.” – Unknown
152. “A man who correctly guesses a woman’s age may be smart, but he’s not very bright.” – Lucille Ball
153. “When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.”- Unknown
154. “If you reach for a star, you might not get one. But you won’t come up with a hand full of mud either.” – Leo Burnett
155. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
156. “You can’t experience simple joys when you’re living life with your hair on fire.” – Emily Ley
157. “A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory.” – Mark Twain
158. “If your capacity to acquire has outstripped your capacity to enjoy, you are on the way to the scrap-heap.” – Glen Buck
159. “Actually being funny is mostly telling the truth about things.” – Bernard Sahlins
160. “Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.” – William James
Funny motivational quotes to help you feel better.
161. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” – Albert Einstein
162. “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” – Bill Watterson
163. “Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.” – Terry Pratchett
164. “If you hit the target every time it’s too near or too big.” – Tom Hirshfield
165. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
166. “Life is a blank canvass, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.” – Danny Kaye
167. “Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.” – Martina Navratilova
168. “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.”
169. “Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing ’til it gets there.” – Josh Billings
170. “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
Funny uplifting quotes to lighten your day
171. “If we threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.” – Regina Brett
172. “Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others.” – Groucho Marx
173. “Life isn’t finding shelter in the storm. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
If you like these quotes, check out our collection of dance quotes for more ideas on how to express yourself through movement.
174. “In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.” – Harold Geneen
175. “When everyone thinks alike, no one thinks very much.” – Walter Lippmann
176. “What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
177. “I know worrying works, because none of the stuff I worried about ever happened.” – Will Rogers
178. “The reason so few people are successful is no one has yet found a way for someone to sit down and slide uphill.” – W. Clement Stone
179. “Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.” – Dick Van Dyke
180. “I believe in the discipline of silence, and could talk for hours about it.”
– George Bernard Shaw
Life and happiness quotes that are funny and encouraging
181. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
182. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
183. “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” – Charles Gordy
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of smile quotes to help keep a smile on your face.
184. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
185. “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
186. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
187. “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
188. “I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.” – Yogi Berra
189. “A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.” – Justin Sewell
190. “Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.” – Unknown
Funny motivational quotes to help you keep going
191. “Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, Call me….I’ll laugh at you.” – Unknown
192. “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.”– Robert H Shuller
193. “I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.”- Winston Churchill
194. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”– Germany Kent
195. “Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” – Jeffrey Gitomer
196. “The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you’re still a rat.” – Lily Tomlin
197. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.”– J. Sidlow Baxter
If you’re enjoying these quotes, be sure to read our collection of opportunity quotes about making the most of a circumstance.
198. “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.” – Amy Poehler
199. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
– Stephen King
200. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
If you’re loving these quotes, you’ll adore our collection of getting older quotes that will make you embrace the beauty of aging.
Inspirational hilarious and funny quotes
201. “Never follow anyone else’s path, unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost.” – Ellen DeGeneres
202. “I have a simple philosophy: Fill what’s empty. Empty what’s full. Scratch where it itches.” – Alice Roosevelt Longworth
203. “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.” – Baron de Montesquieu
204. “I’ve been on a calendar, but I’ve never been on time.” – Marilyn Monroe
205. “A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.” – Winston Churchill
206. “The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.” – Malcolm Forbes
207. “Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.” – Mark Twain
208. “When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.” – Gracie Allen
209. “I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn’t know.” – Mark Twain
210. “Good things come to those who initiate.” – Susan RoAne
If you’re enjoying these quotes, be sure to read our collection of vine quotes that feature some of the most humorous moments from the short-lived service.
Funny inspirational quotes to boost your mood
211. “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do.” –Benjamin Franklin
212. “If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
213. “An onion can make people cry but there’s never been a vegetable that can make people laugh.” – Will Rogers
214. “To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
215. “Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.” – Dalai Lama
216. “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” –
217. “If you are not your own doctor, you are a fool.” – Hippocrates
218. “Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.” – Bob Hope
219. “The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
220. “If you don’t have wrinkles, you haven’t laughed enough.” –
Funny inspiring quotes to make your day brighter
221. “Taking an interest in what others are thinking and doing is often a much more powerful form of encouragement than praise.” – Robert Martin
If you like these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of encouraging quotes to keep you going.
222. “You’re at your best when you don’t know what you’re doing.” – Paul Stanley
223. “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
224. “A good time for laughing is when you can.” – Jessamyn West
225. “Focus, focus, focus! What am I, a telescope?” – Naruto Uzumaki
If you like these quotes, check out our Naruto quotes on life, success, and relationships.
226. “Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.” – Phyllis Diller
227. “I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess.” – Cassandra Duffy
228. “Free your mind and your ass will follow.” – George Clinton
229. “I’m not confused. I’m just well mixed.” – Robert Frost
230. “If you don’t know where you are, a map won’t help.” – Watts Humphrey
More funny inspirational quotes
231. “Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” – Jeffrey Gitomer
232. “Girls have got balls. They’re just a little higher up, that’s all.” – Joan Jett
233. “I intend to live forever. So far, so good.” – Steven Wright
234. “I’ve got all the money I’ll ever need, if I die by four o’clock.” – Henny Youngman
235. “If you fall, I’ll always be there.” – The Floor
236. “There’s a little truth in all jive, and a little jive in all truth.” – Leonard Barnes
237. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” –Unknown
238. “To do nothing is sometimes a good remedy.” – Hippocrates
239. “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” – Bill Shoemaker
240. “People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.” – Will Rogers
Which inspirational quotes did you find the most amusing and funny?
The spice of life is a sense of humour. We search for the positive in life, in other people, and in ourselves when we have a sense of humor.
Hopefully, these funny inspiring quotes can help you stay focused while remaining lighthearted. Maintain a close relationship with them to make your trip through life more enjoyable.
Did you find these inspiring quotes funny? What other funny life inspiring quotes would you add to the list? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Disappointment Quotes To Help You Get Back Up And Move On
Failure, like disappointment, is an unavoidable part of life. These inspirational words can serve you well if you’re looking for uplifting disappointment quotes about life, work, and love.
There isn’t a single one of us who hasn’t experienced disappointment at some point in his or her life, unless we’ve had an absolutely charmed life.
The important thing is what we do with it and how we deal with it. Is it possible to turn disappointment into something constructive?
Here are some inspirational quotes about disappointment and how to cope with it.
Inspiring Love and Life Quotes About Disappointment
1. “Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation.”
2. “You will end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them. Not everyone has the same heart as you.”
3. “Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom.” – Sir Bayle Roche
4. “It’s amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink, and how much one person can affect you.
5. “Things are as they are, we suffer because we imagined different.”
6. “Sometimes when you get disappointment it makes you stronger.” – David Rudisha
7. “Assuming is the root of all disappointments. – Rogienel Reyes
8. “One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments.” – Henry Ward Beecher
9. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off.” – Thomas Jefferson
11. “Disappointment has no place in a heart full of gratitude.”
12. “Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.”
13. “I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, disappointed. But you know what? I will put on a happy face and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.”
14. “It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.”
15. “It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.”
16. “Disappointment is just the action of your brain readjusting itself to reality after discovering things are not the way you thought they were.” – Brad Warner
17. “Disappointments are just God’s way to saying ‘I’ve got something better’. Be patient, live life, have faith.”
18. “Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy- the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.” – Eric Hoffer
19. “After being disappointed so many times, you start to lose hope in everything.”
20. “Most things disappoint till you look deeper.” – Graham Greene
Also, read these inspirational comeback quotes to help you get back on your feet.
Disappointment Quotes That Will Help You Move Forward
21. “I’m never shocked when people let me down nowadays. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.”
22. “Suspense is worse than disappointment.” – Robert Burns
23. “Sometimes you don’t need to hear their excuses or what they have to say for themselves because their actions already spoke the truth.”
24. “It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss, even though you didn’t have something in the first place. I guess that’s what disappointment is- a sense of loss for something you never had.” – Deb Caletti, the Nature of Jade
25. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.”
26. “Disappointments are not meant to destroy you; they are meant to strengthen you.”
27. “Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.”
28. “Hope, but never expect. Look forward, but never wait.”
29. “One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.”
30. “There’s only so many times you can allow someone to let you down before you will no longer tolerate being disappointed. When things go wrong between two people, something has got to give. You get to the point where you get tired of being the only one trying to fix things, it’s not giving up, it’s realizing you had enough. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts.” – Brigitte Nicole
31. “Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.”
32. “Expectation is the root of all heartache.” – William Shakespeare
33. “I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.”
Quotes About Disappointment That Will Inspire You
34. “You cannot be disappointed by something that doesn’t exist.”
35. “Understanding is the key to getting over disappointment.”
36. “Never trust a person that has let you down more than twice. Once was a warning, twice was a lesson, and anything more than that is simply taking advantage.”
37. “Each pain makes you stronger, each betrayal more intelligent, every disappointment more skillful and each experience wiser.”
38. “Nothing annoys me more than when someone expects you to be okay with something that they wouldn’t be okay with if you did it.”
39. “Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
40. “When someone disappoints you, there is nothing that can be done but to accept it.”
Life and Friendship Quotes of Disappointment
41. “When you have no expectations, you’ll never have disappointments.”
42. “Beware of wallowing in disappointment for it is in this state that depression creeps from behind.”
43. “Do not make a person wait for a decision. To wait forever is a more cruel fate than to be disappointed.”
44. “Disappointment is preferable to being kept in suspense for it is the start of healing.”
45. “There is no rush to acquire success. Do not be disappointed that you have not yet reached your potential.”
46. “One suffers from disappointment, which is to say like every pain, it may be cured.”
47. “Once cannot feel true disappointment until the very end, and even then, it is only another beginning.”
48. “Save the excuses. It’s not about ‘having time’ it’s about making time. If it matters, you will make time.”
49. “Disappointment is a disease that starts with malaise in one’s heart and spreads to those around them.”
50. “Getting disappointed is like becoming broke. You invested so much in something and end up with nothing for your troubles.”
51. “Regret is a bedmate of disappointment and is a lethal combination.”
52. “Like a mortal wound, getting over a disappointment will only make you stronger.”
53. “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.” –Jim Rohn
54. “Everything you do in life takes you higher. That is why a disappointment of having less than the best hurts like a fall.”
55. “Sometimes, when something you dreamed of doesn’t happen, a sigh of relief is in order rather than disappointment.”
56. “Children will always be a disappointment for parents who are never satisfied even with themselves.”
57. “Disappointment is a tiny sign that leads you to an evil path.”
58. “Only the fear of disappointment will keep one from following through their goals.”
Disappointment Quotes on Life and Love that are Insightful
59. “Disappointment is an ominous cloud of self-doubt and fear which must be broken through at all costs.”
60. “Don’t care for the expectations of others on yourself for their disappointment will unfairly weigh on you.”
61. “When presenting yourself to the world, always show confidence. People are more excited with the prospect of something curious than be turned off by a forecasted disappointment.”
62. “Disappointment is a quicksand of unreality which does not sink in until you have been sucked in.”
63. “No matter how much in love you are, in the end, you are disappointed by either a flamed out affair or until death does you part.”
64. “We can be disappointed with the world but it does us no good as the world will revolve despite us not moving.”
65. “When you work so hard and get back so little is a soul crushing disappointment that must be shelved in order to make life go on.”
66. “Parents ought to teach children how to deal with disappointment and stress. I think the world would be better off full of dysfunctional happy people than those who become disruptive.”
67. “Sometimes we love our children too much that we try protect them from all the hurts in the world, including disappointment. This is often a disappointment in itself.”
Friendship and Emotional Disappointment Quotes
68. “We do not understand it when we first feel disappointment but in time, it will become an unwanted companion that walks with us through life.”
69. “When hope suddenly dies it leaves a scar and a throbbing pain of disappointment.”
70. “Try your best and reach for the stars. But do not try to reach without stretching or you would be disappointed.”
71. “If a man does not read, he prepares himself for a life full of shocking realities and disappointments.”
72. “If you expect the unexpected all the time, nothing will disappoint you.”
73. “Disappointment is a terrible feeling where your insides are twisted up so bad that no medicine but time can heal it.”
74. “How do you deal with disappointment? How do you deal with a monster that holds a hammer and is smashing your glass heart to pieces?”
75. “A perfect life is to have expectations without the disappointment.”
76. “Disappointments are everyday cuts that must be taken cared of or else death will come from profuse bleeding of the soul.”
77. “Life is full of pain and pleasure and between the two, disappointment and ecstasy.”
78. “A true friend will listen to your disappointments, say, I told you so, and help you back up.”
79. “It is our fate in life to be disappointed. The human mind is so vast and full of imagination that real life will never live up to its expectations.”
80. “You must, for the sake of your sanity, transcend disappointment.”
81. “Disappointment is a festering infected disease that takes out the joy from your soul and the smile from your heart.”
Other Disappointment Quotes and Sayings
82. “Disappointment is a beautiful sadness, a fitting end to a tragic tale of expectation.”
83. “We run with the desire to fulfill that which is written in our destinies with the spikes and warnings of disappointment and regret lurking beneath.”
84. “At the end of a love affair or a job, test how deep your disappointment is and be merry. For if it is deep, it means you have invested in it fully, and if it is shallow, you can easily move on.”
85. “Hope and expectations are different names for the first part of the path to disappointment.”
86. “Never stop building toward your dreams. Should there be any disappointments along the way, use them for a sturdier foundation.”
87. “Marriages that end in disappointment happens when each other’s expectations are not put on the table.”
88. “Disappointment is a troll that follows you around the house, cluttering things you have put in order, moving the things you need around, and generally disrupting life. Best way to get rid of this pest is to face it head on and tell it to go away before it multiplies.”
89. “Children are often disappointed with their lot in life and suffer the injustice at living when they did not ask to be born.”
90. “When suffering a blow of disappointment, take time to heal one’s wounds. One can go on, surely, but without the strength necessary to succeed.”
91. “To grow up is a disappointment, to make the best of it is maturity.”
92. “Laughter is a cure to the bitter disappointments in life. When you are sad, look for laughter to ease the pain.”
93. “Beauty can cause disappointment for if there is no substance beneath, the image becomes nothing but an empty picture.”
94. “Greet disappointment with cheerfulness. There is nothing like a spring in your step to dispel the ugly gloom.”
95. “Do not believe others when they say they love you. If you do not see the actions with your own eyes, you shall experience disappointment.”
Haters Quotes of Disappointment
96. “Friends who tell you that you cannot are a disappointment and should be kept away from as they are not friends, but doubts in human form.”
97. “If your purpose is just discovery, never commit. This is a path that would lead to disappointment.”
98. “A cynic is someone who’s had his dreams shattered by the realities of disappointment.”
99. “You can’t really disappoint yourself. You can do stupid stuff that can lead you to bad consequences, but knowing that you are who you are can ease the pain.”
100. “Choosing a path to follow and getting lost is a common occurrence for people. Do not be disappointed with your human frailty.”
101. “It is the fear to cause disappointments that leads to it. Such is the irony of life.”
102. “You can hate life and be done with it, but it is an underlying fear of disappointment that causes you to do so. Look for the light in your soul to free you from this prison.”
103. “We simultaneously feel relieved and disappointed when someone sees through our facade and sets us straight.”
104. “It is a gift when someone shares your disappointment. Often, the mere listening of one’s woes is enough to dispel it.”
105. “We are our own sculptors. We chisel away to create our life’s work but sit down in disappointment when a part is not properly done. Remember, it is a work in progress, there is still much to do.”
Disappointment Quotes to Strengthen You
106. “A disappointment is merely an assignment for your next appointment.”― Kayambila Mpulamasaka
107. “Disappointment has quite a penchant for taking one by surprise.”
― Pawan Mishra
108. “In that moment of disappointment, pause and remember that GOD has a better plan for you.”― Maria Koszler
109. “The importance we give our disappointment is what turns it into a tragedy.”― Nitya Prakash
110. “It’s easy not to be disappointed when you’re always wading in the shallow end of feelings.”― Maurene Goo
111. “Disappointment had to be postponed, hope kept alive as long as possible.”― Graham Greene
112. “You can’t please everyone, but you can’t not please everyone either.”
― Joyce Rachelle
113. “Sometimes disappointing other people is the only way you can be yourself.”― Nitya Prakash
114. “Destroying the seeds of disappointment requires you to unexpect the expected.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
115. “You just cannot have the same thing twice without being disappointed.” ― Vann Chow
116. “You say you are disappointed with life. But maybe it is life that’ is disappointed with you.”― Marty Rubin
117. “Whenever I experienced some disappointment in my life, it was always laughter that came to my rescue.”― Marty Rubin
118. “Maturity’ really means: being very unsurprised by, and calm around, pain and disappointment.”― Alain de Botton
119. “Do not dwell on your loss. Look forward with bright new hopes.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita
120. “Expectation is the only seed of disappointment.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
What are your thoughts on these disappointment quotes?
In many circumstances, how we each deal with disappointment is vastly different.
Some people struggle with it.
They feel like failures, or they grow enraged because things did not go as they had hoped. Others take disappointment and use it to learn from it so they don’t have to go through it again in the future.
They rethink, retool, and question what they can take away from this experience.
Why, for example, did you not receive your desired job? While it may be upsetting, send a note to the person who interviewed you and ask them if they have any insight into why you were not chosen.
Or what you can do to improve your chances of landing a job the next time around. What did they do differently that worked if they won a pitch over you?
Learn from what they did differently and, if applicable, apply those concepts, ideas, and abilities.
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Dave Chappelle Quotes Funny and Insightful
These funny and thought-provoking Dave Chappelle quotes will make you laugh while also making you think.
Dave Chappelle is a stand-up comedian from the United States who is best known for his show Chappelle’s Show. He’s also an accomplished actor, screenwriter, and producer. In addition, he appeared in the films Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Half Baked.
Dave’s parents were both college professors who were active in politics. Dave went to school for theater arts and graduated in 1991. He began his comedy career in New York and has come a long way since then.
This list is made up of Dave Chappelle quotes that are funny, wise, or thought-provoking. They came from a lot of different places.
Check out our collection of Kevin Hart quotes on success, family, and work ethic as well.
Dave Chappelle’s Hilarious and Insightful Quotes
1.) “No matter how old you are, if a little kid hands you a toy phone… you answer it.” – Dave Chappelle
2.) “Constantly take inventory of what’s important to you.” – Dave Chappelle
3.) “You got to be careful of the company you keep.” – Dave Chappelle
4.) “If you don’t have the right people around you and you’re moving at a million miles an hour, you can lose yourself.” – Dave Chappelle
5.) “I’m famous today. People like me today. Might not like me tomorrow. You can’t count on it.” – Dave Chappelle
6.) “After a while, a joke, if you say it too much, just becomes contrived, or fake-sounding.” – Dave Chappelle
7.) “You’ve got to say ‘yes’ to your destiny. Life’s happening right now, look around you. There goes some life. Come on, Mamma, live!” – Dave Chappelle
8.) “Something about New York, man: You can do more comedy there probably than you can anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in being funny, New York is the place to go.” – Dave Chappelle
Also, check out these Steven Wright quotes to make you laugh.
Dave Chappelle has some wise quotes.
9.) “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?” – Dave Chappelle
10.) “The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching.” – Dave Chappelle
11.) “The only way you can know where the line is is if you cross it.” – Dave Chappelle
12.) “You know, be able to do something great in your life, you’re gonna have to realize your failures. You’re gonna have to embrace them and figure out how to overcome it.” – Dave Chappelle
13.) “The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete, and everything after you bear your mark.” – Dave Chappelle
14.) “You know you must be doing something right if old people like you.” – Dave Chappelle
15.) “The world can’t tell you who you are. You’ve just got to figure out who you are and be there, for better or worse.” – Dave Chappelle
16.) “I enjoy my own thoughts sometimes.” – Dave Chappelle
17.) “When I’m on stage, I get real happy there. Maybe that’s the only time in my adult life I feel like myself.” – Dave Chappelle
18.) “People don’t know what it’s like standing up there on stage when you have a wall of people smiling at you.” – Dave Chappelle
19.) “Everyone around me says, “You’re a genius! You’re great! That’s your voice! But I’m not sure if they’re right.” – Dave Chappelle
20.) “You can become famous but you can’t become unfamous. You can become infamous but not unfamous.” – Dave Chappelle
21.) “I have all these weird fantasies. Going coast-to-coast on my motorcycle and having random barbecues all over America. No show, no nothing.” – Dave Chappelle
Also, take a look at these Step Brothers quotes to brighten your day.
Dave Chappelle’s quotes on money, success, and failure
22.) “I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally.” – Dave Chappelle
23.) “Fame for me is like a place, a country I’m taking a tour through.” – Dave Chappelle
24.) “They do what they do for money – that’s all. I don’t even know why you’re listening to me. I’ve done commercials for both Coke and Pepsi. Truth is, I can’t even taste the difference, but Pepsi paid me last, so there it is.” – Dave Chappelle
25.) “My father told me ‘Name your price in the beginning. If it ever gets more expensive than the price you name, get out of there.’” – Dave Chappelle
26.) “Money is the fuel for choices. Money gives me choices, so it’s not nothing, it’s something…” – Dave Chappelle
27.) “One of the things that happens when people make the leap from a certain amount of money to tens of millions of dollars is that the people around you dramatically change.” – Dave Chappelle
28.) “Once you been performing on the streets you can conquer any venue.” – Dave Chappelle
29.) “If I can make a teacher’s salary doing comedy, I think that’s better than being a teacher.” – Dave Chappelle
30.) “My wife asked me once if I weren’t a comedian what I would do. I couldn’t answer the question. I never imagined doing anything else.” – Dave Chappelle
31.) “My own life is accessible to people still. I could see a guy walking down the street and, even though I’m famous, I got more in common with this guy than, like, Brad Pitt.” – Dave Chappelle
Don’t forget about these Rodney Dangerfield quotes.
Dave Chappelle’s politically incorrect quotes
32.) “Chivalry is dead. Women killed it.” – Dave Chappelle
33.) “The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It’s dismissive.” – Dave Chappelle
34.) “Every black American is bilingual. All of them. We speak street vernacular and we speak ‘job interview.’” – Dave Chappelle
35.) “All white people talk about when they get high is other times that they got high.” – Dave Chappelle
36.) “I always take a relationship to the next level. If that works out, I take it to the next level after that, until I finally reach that level when it becomes absolutely necessary for me to leave.” – Dave Chappelle
37.) “Hey hey hey, smoke weed every day.” Dave Chappelle
38.) “I think every group of black guys should have at least one white guy in it.” Dave Chappelle
39.) “Somebody broke into my house once, this is a good time to call the police, but mmmm, nope. The house was too nice. It was a really nice house, but they’d never believe I lived in it. They’d be like ‘He’s still here!” – Dave Chappelle
40.) “But money is not the end-all, be-all. There are other things in my life that I did not purchase with money that are very valuable.” – Dave Chappelle
41.) “Weed’s not as bad as everything else… ’cause weed is a background substance. You know what I mean, you can smoke some herb and still function. You ain’t crisp… but you’ll function.” – Dave Chappelle
Funny Dave Chappelle quotes
42.) “What did the 5 fingers say to the face? S L A P!”- Dave Chappelle
43.) “Stand-up is the kind of gig that’ll show you where you’re at.” – Dave Chappelle
44.) “Being famous is great, it’s not like bad or horrible or anything.” – Dave Chappelle
45.) “I think extreme sports are really good for relieving stress.” – Dave Chappelle
46.) “Dave! Relax! Close your buttcheeks!” – Dave Chappelle
47.) “The language you are about to hear… is disturbing.” – Dave Chappelle
48.) “My generation is under-entertained.” – Dave Chappelle
49.) “Where I’m from? A little town called none of yo god damn business.” – Dave Chappelle
50.) “If someone sits and stares at you while you eat, you won’t even eat the way you normally do, because it’ll make you so uncomfortable. If I look at my dog when he’s eating, he will look at me like, “Dave, I will bite you. What are you looking at? I’m trying to eat.” It’s something that dehumanizes a person, being on display like that.” – Dave Chappelle
SpongeBob Quotes That Are Life Captions
SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon is one of the most popular and well-liked cartoons of the modern era. We all know he lives in a pineapple under the sea, but these SpongeBob quotes will show you that life is much more than what you see around you.
Despite the fact that SpongeBob was created more than two decades ago, the classic cartoon continues to be popular. There are many reasons to love SpongeBob, whether you’re a kid or an adult.
Not only are the characters amusing, but there are numerous moments in the show that can teach us valuable life lessons. SpongeBob reminds us to always look at things positively and that it’s fine to fail occasionally as long as we don’t give up.
Bikini Bottom residents teach us that we can always count on our friends. Your friends and even neighbors are there to help you get through life, just like Bob had Patrick and Mr. Krabs had Mrs. Puff. Above all, the animated sponge reminds us to have fun at all times. No matter how difficult things may seem, find enjoyment in every activity you undertake.
Below is a collection of funny, wise, and inspirational SpongeBob quotes and sayings that will brighten your day from one of the greatest cartoons ever made.
SpongeBob Quotes That Are Life Captions
1. “I’ll have you know that I stubbed by toe last week and only cried for 20 minutes.” – Spongebob
2. “Home is where you’re surrounded by other critters that care about you.” – Sandy Cheeks
3. “If you believe in yourself and with a tiny pinch of magic, all your dreams can come true.” – Spongebob
4. “Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.” – Patrick Star
5. “No one can change a person, but someone can be a reason for that person to change.” – Spongebob
6. “Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are…(drools)” – Patrick Star
7. “Good people don’t rip other people’s arms off.” – Spongebob
8. “Sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems.” – Patrick Star
9. “I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charm. Indoors. Indoors. Indoors. Take it away penny.” – Spongebob
10. “It’s not always what you say that matters, sometimes it’s what you don’t say.” – Mr. Krabs
Quotes from SpongeBob that will brighten your day
11. “You’re a man now, SpongeBob, and it’s time you started acting like one.” – Patrick Star
12. “I’m ugly and I’m proud.” – SpongeBob
13. “Can you give SpongeBob his brain back, I had to borrow it for the week.” – Patrick Star
14. “That’s it mister! You just lost your brain privileges!” – Plankton
15. “Excuse me, sir, but you’re sitting on my body, which is also my face.” – Spongebob
16. “Too bad SpongeBob’s not here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.” – Squidward
18. “With imagination, you can be anything you want.” – Spongebob
19. “This is not your average, everyday darkness. This is… ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn’t seem so dark.” – SpongeBob
20. “Spongebob: guess what day today is? Patrick: annoy Squidward day? Spongebob: no silly! that’s on the 15!”. – Spongebob and Patrick
Also, take a look at these Edward Scissorhands quotes to help you embrace your individuality.
Quotes from SpongeBob that will make you realize there’s a lot more to life.
21. “Well, it’s no secret that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, thereby adding another secret to their secret collection of secrets, secretly.” – SpongeBob
22. “The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.” – Patrick Star
23. “Moss always points to civilization.” – SpongeBob
24. “I guess hibernation is the opposite of beauty sleep!” – Patrick Star
25. “Run Mr. Krabs! Run like you’re not in a coma!” – Spongebob
26. “Can I have everybody’s attention?… I have to use the bathroom.” – Patrick
27. “Quick, Patrick, without thinking: if you could have anything right now, what would it be? Patrick: Um… more time for thinking.” – Spongebob
28. “You’ll never get what you want if you always let people step on you.” – Plankton
29. “Ravioli Ravioli, give me the formuoli.” – Spongebob
30. “SpongeBob is the only guy I know who can have fun with a jellyfish… [shouting] for 12 hours!” – Squidward
Quotes from SpongeBob SquarePants that hit home with us
31. “Don’t you DARE take the name of Texas in vain.” – Sandy
32. “Always follow your heart unless your heart is bad with directions.” – Spongebob
33. “See, no one says “cool” anymore. That’s such an old person thing. Now we say “coral”, as in “That nose job is so coral.” – Pearl Krabs
34. “Well, it may be stupid, but it’s also dumb.” – Patrick
35. “Gary, I’m absorbing his blows like I’m made of some sort of spongy material.” – Spongebob
36. “You can’t fool me. I listen to public radio!” – Squidward
37. “If there’s one thing we Atlanteans enjoy, it’s a healthy dose of dark humor!” – Lord Royal Highness
38. “Oh well, I guess I’m not wearing any pants today!” – SpongeBob
39. “Holographic Meatloaf? My favorite!” – Plankton
40. “You don’t need a license to drive a sandwich”. – Spongebob
Have you seen any of your favorite old-school extraterrestrial Marvin the Martian quotes?
Other SpongeBob quotes that inspire positivity
41. “We shall never deny a guest even the most ridiculous request.” – Mr. Krabs
42. “Spongebob: What’s better than serving up smiles? Squidward: being dead or anything else.” – Squidward
43. “I’m so loyal, I don’t mind sleeping out in the cold, hard ground while Captain Krabs sleeps in his warm, dry tent.” – SpongeBob
44. “Well, the way I see it, there are three possibilities: One, you stole it; two, you stole it; or three, you stole it!” – Mr. Krabs:
45. “You never really know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.” – SpongeBob
46. “A five letter word for happiness…money.” – Mr. Krabs
47. “If I were to die right now in a fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend…. Then it would just be alright.” – Spongebob
48. “Knowledge cannot replace friendship.” – Patrick Star
49. “I have a square head and a real ghost has a round one. All we have to do is make my head round and boo, I’m scary!” – SpongeBob
50. “Nonsense, my vocabulary is infinitely expanding!” – Patrick
You might also enjoy these Yogi Bear quotes from the classic animated series.
Which SpongeBob quote is your personal favorite?
For over 20 years, SpongeBob has delighted and inspired fans. The show has won numerous awards, including four Emmy Awards. It is one of the longest-running American animated series and the highest-rated to air on Nickelodeon.
SpongeBob is unlike any other cartoon. You can’t help but like the characters in this show, which is funny and comical and intended for all ages. Hopefully, the quotes above have made you laugh out loud.
Which of these SpongeBob quotes hit home the most with you? Do you have any favorite quotes that you’d like to add to the list? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Don’t forget to tell your friends and followers about it.
Follow us on FB
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media Many of us are going through significant life changes...
Song Quotes from Some of the Most Popular Songs
With these song quotes, relive some of the finest music ever made. People care deeply about music. Songwriters use their...
Incredible Captain America Quotes from Popular Marvel Films
Are you a fan of Marvel’s first Avenger, Captain America? We’ve compiled a list of fifty of the best Captain...
Naruto Quotes About Life, Success, and Love
If you like Japanese manga series, you’ll appreciate these Naruto quotes. Naruto is a popular Japanese manga series about a...
Rumor Quotes About Drama and Gossip
These great gossip quotes will make you want to stop spreading rumors and lies. Rumors are sometimes real, but they’re...
Quotes and Sayings about Soulmates to Put Love in Words
Our most recent selection of soulmate quotes will make you fall in love. Someone who understands who you are, your...
Great Princess Bride Quotes From the Classic Film of the 1980s
Are you a fan of the classic fantasy film The Princess Bride from the 1980s? We’ve compiled a list of...
Lies Quotes to Help You Heal and Move On
Lies are among the most devastating forms of betrayal. If you’ve been lied to, these lying quotes will help you...
Engagement Quotes For Your Forever Love
One of the most memorable events in a person’s life is getting engaged. These engagement quotes perfectly explain how it...
Quotes by Uncle Iroh Honoring His Endless Wisdom
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Uncle Iroh, a beloved Avatar: The Last Airbender character and master of inspiration, enchanted audiences around...
Scary American Horror Story Quotes
American Horror Story has nine seasons, over 100 episodes, and a plethora of quotable lines from your favorite characters. The...
Leadership and Sacrifice: What Mothers Teach Us
For many of us, our mother is the first person who sets an example, influences us, and directs us in...
inspirational quotes3 days ago
Naruto Quotes About Life, Success, and Love
inspirational quotes2 days ago
Incredible Captain America Quotes from Popular Marvel Films
inspirational quotes1 day ago
Song Quotes from Some of the Most Popular Songs
inspirational quotes1 hour ago
3 Ways To Heal By Sharing Your Journey On Social Media