Love Quotes for Her
Love is a mystical experience, and if you are looking for the most beautiful love quotes to share with her, you have found them here.
Use these lovely “I love you” quotes for women to show her how much you care by showering her with adoration and affection. These quotes will go directly for the heart of the woman you love.
1. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Unknown
2. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”- Nicholas Sparks
3. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
4. “When you are with me, you make me perfect. I love you.”– Unknown
5. “I could start a fire with what I feel for you.” – Unknown
6. “You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.”– Unknown
7. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
8. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”– Unknown
9. “I love showing you how much I love you.”– Unknown
For her, some heartfelt love quotes
Reading love quotes can be a terrific source of inspiration for showing your wife that you believe she’s unique. And these charming quotes for women can help you express to her how important she is to you and how deeply you love her.
Although love might be difficult to express, the following collection of love quotes can help you express your true feelings for your partner.
Here are some lovely deep love quotes for her to communicate your feelings, show your appreciation, and make her feel unique. Enjoy!
Appreciation love quotes for her
11. “You can always feel safe in my arms I’ll never let you go.”– Unknown
12. “I am in love with your smile, your voice, your body, your laugh, your eyes. But most of all, I am in love with you.”– Unknown
13. “I’m never ever giving you up, I’m never ever leaving you. Instead, I’ll forever and ever love and cherish you.”– Unknown
14. “Time and time again I have to pinch myself when I see you next to me. You are my dream come true.”– Unknown
15. “So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart makes me love you.”– Unknown
16. “I love every moment spent with you, your love has touched my heart.”– Unknown
17. “I am forever grateful for the happiness and joy you have brought into my life.”– Unknown
18. “Today and always, beyond tomorrow, I need you beside me, always as my best friend, lover and forever soul mate.”– Unknown
19. “If you can see yourself the way I see you, I bet you would also fall in love with yourself.”– Unknown
20. “And to think that I have been waiting all of my life for you, it is such a pleasure to see you.”– Unknown
Check out these sweet girlfriend quotes and sayings to share with her as well.
Romantic love quotes
21. “Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.”– Unknown
22. “Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.”– Unknown
23. “Reaching for your hand brings me such joy and knowing that you are mine forever brings me peace.”– Unknown
24. “Sunrises and sunsets have become so much more beautiful ever since I met you.”– Unknown
25. “Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.”– Unknown
We also have a selection of crush quotes that celebrate first love.
26. “You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect!”– Unknown
27. “Every single second my love for you grows.”– Unknown
28. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.”– Unknown
29. “You were a bright star, the one that keeps on shining on me every day of my life.”– Unknown
30. “You’re that “Once in a lifetime dream come true.”– Unknown
Heartfelt love quotes for her
31. “Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.”– Unknown
32. “I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.”– Unknown
33. “You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.”– Unknown
34. “Your smile conquers my heart.”– Unknown
35. “You took everything from me, so I am taking it all from you, I am taking all your love for me.”– Unknown
36. “You will never be alone again because I am here for you no matter what happens in life.”– Unknown
37. “Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.”– Unknown
38. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”– Unknown
39. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”– Unknown
40. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” – John Legend
Humorous love quotes for her
41. “Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.”– Unknown
42. “You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.”– Unknown
43. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
If you like these quotes, check out our collection of love of my life quotes to help you celebrate the wonderful people in your life.
44. “I love you like how potbellied policemen are obsessed with donuts and how chubby kids love ice cream.”– Unknown
45. “Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing.” — Natasha Leggero
46. “Grow old with me. Let’s count each other’s wrinkles as the years pass by. Let’s see who losses all of the teeth and who will need the help of the walking stick first.”– Unknown
47. “Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, You’re mine.”– Unknown
48. “If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.” — Fran Lebowitz
49. “Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.”– Unknown
50. “Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with the mind.”– Unknown
Love quotes for her to restore your love
51. “In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.”– Unknown
52. “I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.”– Unknown
53. “Do you believe in the red strings of fate? I do. And I believe that mine is connected to yours.”– Unknown
54. “Our first kiss is the day that I would love to keep going back to every time.”– Unknown
55. “There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.”– Unknown
56. “For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.”– Unknown
57. “You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.”– Unknown
58. “You have a place in my heart no one else could have.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
59. “When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.”– Unknown
60. “I smile every time I see you. When you return that smile to me, my heart overflows with joy.”– Unknown
61. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” – Rae Carson
62. “You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.”– Unknown
63. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coehlo
Love quotes for women that will make her feel loved
64. “We are tangled, knotted, locked, and tied to each other forever.”– Unknown
65. “I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”– Unknown
66. “I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.”– Unknown
67. “I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.”– Unknown
68. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
69. “Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.”– Unknown
70. “You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having.” – Simone Elkeles
71. “Sometimes, I knock on the doors of your heart, just to make sure I still live there.”– Unknown
72. “I was made for you. I was born for you. I love you with all my soul.”– Unknown
73. “The story of my life is all about you, my love.”– Unknown
74. “My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.”– Unknown
75. “Every night, I think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.”– Unknown
Lovely love quotes for her
76. “You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.” ― Julie de Lespinasse
77. “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” ― Sanober Khan
78. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins
79. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
80. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” ― Julie James
81. “My soul will find yours.” ― Jude Deveraux
82. “For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.” ― Lisa Kleypas in Again the Magic
83. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” ― Nicholas Sparks
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of true love quotes for the hopeless romantic.
84. “Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart.” ― Charles Dickens
85. “Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be.”– Unknown
I love you quotes for her
86. “For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
87. “A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.”- Henry Wadsworth
88. “Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.” – Unknown
89. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
90. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” – Natalie Cole
91. “I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I’m not wrong about that!” – Unknown
92. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn
Love cute quotes for her
93. “I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home.” – Dorothy L. Sayers
94. “I would be nothing without your unconditional and undying love.” – Unknown
95. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
96. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns
97. “Lucky me, for I was there the day I met you. You are the greatest woman in all the universe.” – Unknown
98. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” ― Sophocles
99. “You are extraordinary, exquisite, impressive, magical and I am so in love with you.” – Unknown
If you like these quotes, you should also check out our collection of magic quotes about the power of the invisible.
100. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” ― Arrigo Boito
Romantic and heartfelt love quotes for her
101. “You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me.” – Amie Kaufman
102. “I will look at you across any room and think you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen for as long as I breathe.” – Unknown
103. “If forever does exist, please let it be you…” – A.R Asher
104. “All my days with you are days worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to live alone.”- Unknown
105. “In all the world there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
If you like these quotes, check out our collection of Maya Angelou quotes about success, love, and life.
106. “I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life. But nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do. I love you!” – Unknown
107. “I still havent figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannon
108. “And I’d choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I’d find you and I’d choose you.”- Unknown
109. “She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine and shallow love” – Jim Storm
110. “Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly and adds love in my life. I love you!” – Unknown
111. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
112. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”— C.J. Redwine
113. “You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.” – A.R Asher
114. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”— Beth Revis
115. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”— Jodi Lynn Anderson
Make her feel special and unique with these love quotes for her.
116. “I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.” ― Charles de Leusse
117. “It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.” – Bertrand Russell
118. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” — Leo Christopher
119. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”— James Baldwin
120. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown
121. “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.” – Unknown
122. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
123. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
124. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
125. “Love is a friendship set to music.”— Joseph Campbell
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Joseph Campbell quotes to help you think long term.
Other lovely love quotes for her
126. “Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.” – Maya Angelou
127. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
128. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
129. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.” – Unknown
130. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
131. “You are nothing short of my everything.” – Unknown
132. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
133. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.” – Anonymous
134. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you question life and love.
135.“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
136. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
Inspirational cute love quotes for her
137. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
138. “I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.” — Cynthia Hand
139. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”— Josephine Angelini
140. “And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”— Morgan Matson
141. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”— John Green
142. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”— Diana Peterfreund
143. “I am catastrophically in love with you.”— Cassandra Clare
144. “If I offered you my life would you take it, or spend the rest of it with me.” – Kyle Ogden
145. “I love you. Remember. They cannot take it.”— Lauren Oliver
146. “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person.” – Kermit the Frog
147. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”— Jay Asher
Motivational love quotes for her
148. “Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.” – Marge Piercy
149. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”— Sarah Dessen
150. “The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are.” – Oprah Winfrey
151. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”— Maria V. Snyder
152. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
153. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”— Hilary T. Smith
154. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”— Jamie McGuire
155. “Where there is love…There’s no loathe !!” – Deepa Gera
156. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”— Rainbow Rowell
Love quotes for her that are unconditional
157. “I love you, nothing and nobody, not even time will change that.” – Anonymous
158. “Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, The Princess Bride
159. “Our relationship is not perfect, but the love we have for each other makes up for all the small imperfections.” – Anonymous
160. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan, Atonement
161. “Your beauty got my attention, but your personality stole my heart.” – Anonymous
162. “Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I’m happy now…because I love you.” – Groundhog Day
163. “I wish time could just stop when I’m in your arms because it’s the best feeling ever.” – Anonymous
164. “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
165. “If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.” – Anonymous
166. “You’re the best thing I never knew I needed. So now it’s so clear I need you here always.” – Ne-Yo
Affectionate love quotes for her from the bottom of your heart
167. “You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.” – Anonymous
168. “I love you right up to the moon—and back.” – Sam McBratney, Guess How Much I Love You
169. “My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.” – Anonymous
170. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”
171. “I love you because you understand me, take the time to teach me, support me, and encourage me to reach my goals.” – Anonymous
172. “Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time.” – Moulin Rouge
173. “I value our relationship more than you’ll ever know, you are the girl of my dreams and I don’t know what I did to deserve a girl as wonderful as you are.” – Anonymous
174. “You think you’re one of millions but you’re one in a million to me.” – Brad Paisley, “The World” lyrics
175. “My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, both are infinite.” – William Shakespeare
176. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
To show your feelings for her, use love quotes for her.
177. “I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.” – Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
178. “You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones.” ― Robert Jordan
179. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
180. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find meaning of life by ourselves alone- we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
181. “Love me and the world is mine.” ― David Reed
182. “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.” – Sleepless in Seattle
183. “To get the full value of a joy, you must have somebody to divide it with.” ― Mark Twain
184. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give to you forever.” ― The Notebook
185. “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.” ― Robert Browning
186. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” ― Sense and Sensibility
To brighten her day, here are some love quotes for her.
187. “I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.” – Unknown
188. “I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.” – Unknown
189. “I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.” – Unknown
190. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.” – Scott Fitzgerald
191. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.” – Unknown
192. “I might not be a perfect person, but that’s okay, because I found the perfect partner in you.” – Unknown
193. “Your love is like the lamp in the window that guides me home through the darkest night.” – Unknown
194. “Before we met, I was as lost as a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again.” —Nights in Rodanthe
195. “Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.” – Unknown
Unforfettable love quotes for her
196. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
197. “I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.” – Unknown
198. “With you, I found true love, and that is why my research has come to an end. Now, I will put all my efforts in keeping you by my side until the end of times.” – Unknown
199. “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
200. “Sharing my life with you is a wonderful experience because there is nothing that we cannot face together. Every little thing we do together is a treasure.” – Unknown
201. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
202. “Today may not be a special day, but for me, every day I spend with you is special. Remember that I will always give my love to you and only you.” – Unknown
203. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
204. “If I had to make a wish I would wish to wake up by your side every morning. I love you more than anyone.” – Unknown
205. “’I love you’ means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.” – Unknown
You might also enjoy these love quotes to express your feelings for someone.
I love you quotes for her to help you say it
206. “The moment that you realize that people accept you for the person you are, it is love then.” – Unknown
207. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” –
Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
208. “The best things in life remain unseen, unheard, for they are emotions to only be felt by you.” – Unknown
209. “One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter.” – James Earl Jones
210. “You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.” – Unknown
211. “We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
212. “Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For.” – Unknown
213. “The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” – Nhat Hanh
214. “Accept my heart and I’ll build you a castle with love as its foundation.” – Unknown
215. “The things that we love tell us what we are.” – Thomas Aquinas
For her, unforgettable love quotes
216. “When you fall for someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.” – Unknown
217. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama
218. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
219. “Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons.” – Khalil Gibran
220. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Unknown
221. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” –
222. “Love is a better teacher than duty.” – Unknown
223. “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl A. Menninger
224. “I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!” – Unknown
225. “We don’t need to explain our love. We only need to show it.” – Paulo Coelho
Don’t forget to look through our collection of love quotes for him for more ideas.
Unique love quotes for her
226. “The story that I love you, it has no end.”— Cassandra Clare
227. “Forever is a long time, make sure you spend it with someone who makes you giggle…”
228. “I’m not leaving you. You are worth the risk, do you hear me? You’re always going to be worth the risk.”— Kathryn Purdie
229. “You always make me feel like I’m the best and luckiest guy in the world.”
230. “My soul sees its equal in you.”— Renée Ahdieh
231. “All is right in this world with you in my arms.”
232. “Remember how I said the timing makes no sense? But you’re here. Like you’d finally shown up and I didn’t realize I was looking for you.”— Abigail Hing Wen
233. “Never ever change because I love you just the way you are.”
234. “Don’t you know that I’d lie with you in the groves, under the light of the moon? That I’d defy the laws of gods and men for you?”— Richelle Mead
235. “Your sweet smile is intoxicating, your warm caress is calming, your beauty is breathtaking, you are simply amazing.”
Additional love quotes for her
236. “It’s like we’re two trees secretly sharing nutrients underground, two stars orbiting around all the things there’s no language for.”— Liara Tamani
237. “Loving and romancing you is my hobby.”
238. “You are beautiful. F*ck anyone who’s ever made you feel anything less.”— Julie Murphy
239. “You will forever be my always.”
240. “We are light against the sky.”— Miss Meteor
241. “I will love you and hold you like there’s no tomorrow.”
242. “The thing is, you don’t forfeit your whole world to prove your feelings to someone. You bring your worlds together. You get more world, not less.” Justin A. Reynolds
243. “My heart skips and sings whenever you are near.”
244. “You’re my dearest punishment.”— Holly Black
245. “7 billion smiles and yours is my favorite.”
Which of the following are your favorite love quotes for her?
Every man should share his feelings of love with his beloved. When women read those wonderful words of love, they feel special and loved.
When these beautiful love quotes find their way to that special place in your woman’s heart, she will feel butterflies. Hopefully, these I love you quotes for her have helped you express your feelings for your lady.
Did you like these sweet love quotes for her? Which of these love quotes was your personal favorite? Tell us about it in the comments section below. We’d love to know everything.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
Marcus Aurelius Quotes About Life, Death, and Love
Lizzo Quotes to Motivate You to Value Yourself More
Plato Quotes about Democracy, The Republic, and Life
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
Have you ever caught a glimpse of a woman and wondered, “Who is she?” Did your eyes catch sight of her? Was her image altered? How long did it take for you to realize the woman returning your look were you?
When I realized I didn’t know what I was doing,
I was married at an early age in 1989. In truth, I was only twenty years old, idealistic, and ready to devote myself to family life, or so I believed. And, like many others, I finally got disillusioned with what I originally thought was the proper path for me. There were times when I questioned the direction of my life and even wrote about it. Nevertheless, daily life gradually encroached on those fleeting moments of freedom—freedom to genuinely know myself. Many attempts to connect to life’s purpose left me fatigued in an endeavor to feel a part of something bigger than my little corner of the globe.
Twenty years have gone. By 2009, I realized my life had changed drastically. From my perspective, everything appeared to have been designed by a stranger, and the lady attempting to live it was me. I felt disconnected from myself, my principles, and even my own identity. Many of us have similar experiences and are faced with the decision of remaining comfortably hidden or pursuing the path toward self-improvement and authenticity. Despite my desire for quick and painless remedies, my trip required several more years of my life. Underlying my dissatisfaction were two questions: “Who am I? Whose life am I living? Although the answers were unknown, finding them had become critical. As a result, I committed to the task regardless of how far I traveled or where I ended myself. Today, little remains of the lady who started this adventure.
Taking the first step toward better understanding oneself
Initially, I decided to start therapy, which prompted me to confront personal prejudices about who sought counseling. This first step called into question my belief that I was coping with life. I wasn’t. The truth was that after a lengthy history of undivided commitment to others, I had become emotionally bankrupt. Therapy eventually revealed the need to nourish myself, but it would not be easy after such a lengthy period of neglect.
I started writing every day to explain and understand my road back to myself, which gave me strength on the hardest days. I took small steps ahead, resisting the old voices that beckoned my return. I realized that if I was unhealthy, nothing in my life could be healthy. So I persisted in my efforts to become the healthiest version of myself imaginable.
My body suffered as a result of the stress I was experiencing.
Regrettably, I was not only emotionally destitute, but also physically depleted and began to experience health problems. My mental and physiological stress responses were more pronounced, and my body became unable to manage itself. At the time, I was under the care of a holistic medical professional who initiated drastic dietary adjustments to address the physical imbalances. I cut off gluten, sugar, and dairy from my diet. I educated myself on healing nutrition, learnt how to find higher-quality foods, and learned how to prepare my own meals. I dropped weight quickly after changing my eating habits. Over the next few years, more than a hundred pounds vanished. My body gradually but steadily shed the protective coating I had been carrying for much of my life. As I lost weight, my body image and perception changed, revealing more of my genuine identity. My physical and emotional health were so intertwined that any change in either triggered and fueled a seemingly never-ending chain of events.
Getting closer to the real myself by finishing what I started
In 2011, I returned to college to earn my degree in psychology and social work while supporting my mental and physical healing. I enrolled in an accelerated master’s program in clinical social work after finishing my bachelor’s program in 2013. Education provided me with an opportunity to explore new beliefs, values, and a new self-perspective. In many respects, the time I spent getting an education encouraged and strengthened me to change the direction of my life.
Minor modifications that resulted in big changes
As I made small modifications, I was overwhelmed and disheartened by their size. Yet, there were some surprises along the road. I was instructed to compose my personal narrative when I first started counseling. Originally, the practice strengthened my comprehension of the details of my life, but it quickly expanded into much more. My creativity began to emerge as writing became a means of healing. I attended poetry readings on weekends, wrote on a regular basis, and experimented with poetry. When the voyage became too lengthy or desperate for me, poetry provided the solace I required. It communicated to me in a language that invited me to learn more about myself, and it did so without expecting anything in return.
These events have taught me to first know and trust myself in life. Every day, I learned more about my own identity, purpose, and voice. I began a completely new life. Everyone of us possesses untapped potential that is only waiting for the spark of growth. We all have the opportunity to become more authentic and live lives that truly reflect who we are.
I still have instances when my own reflection surprises me. I’m not sure who she is: the woman in the mirror. And then I realize she is exactly who she is meant to be.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
- Grace Quotes That Will Transform Your Life
- New Month Quotes for New Beginnings
- Pet quotes and Expressions for Animal Lovers
- Happy New Year 2023
- 15 Surprising Reasons to Be Thankful in Life
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Shine in the Darkness with Moon Quotes
This collection of “moon quotes” will help you see the beauty in life and inspire you to believe in your purpose.
1. “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” – Anton Chekhov
2. “The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.” – Tahereh Mafi
3. “The moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.” – Carl Sandburg
4. “The moon does not fight. It attacks no one. It does not worry. It does not try to crush others. It keeps to its course, but by its very nature, it gently influences. What other body could pull an entire ocean from shore to shore? The moon is faithful to its nature and its power is never diminished.” – Deng Ming-Dao
5. “But even when the moon looks like it’s waning…it’s actually never changing shape. Don’t ever forget that.” – Ai Yazawa
6. “The beautiful moon is an antidepressant. Love for her light is in every heart because she is so friendly, loving and forgiving.” – Debasish Mridha MD
7. “When hope is fleeting, stop for a moment and visualize, in a sky of silver, the crescent of a lavender moon. Imagine it — delicate, slim, precise, like a paper-thin slice from a cabochon jewel. It may not be very useful, but it is beautiful. And sometimes it is enough.” – Vera Nazarian
8. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Les Brown
9. “The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.” – Shannon L. Alder
10. “We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win.” – John F. Kennedy
Moon quotes to help you appreciate the wonders of life
At night, the moon shines and illuminates our world. But, in addition to lighting up our nights, the moon can be a great motivator, teaching us many life lessons.
The moon is imperfect, but it is still beautiful and enjoyable to watch. It exudes beauty and elegance for no apparent reason. Despite our imperfections, we should be calm and reflect beauty, just like the moon. We should shine in the midst of life’s darkness, paving the way for the path of light.
Like us, the moon goes through phases. We should embrace changes in our lives without fear of the differences they may bring.
Strive for every possible success, but don’t sit on your laurels for too long. Like the moon, you should be willing to let go of your past in order to rise to a new height.
Below is a collection of beautiful, wise, and inspirational moon quotes, moon sayings, and moon proverbs gathered from various sources over the years to brighten your life with imagination and possibilities.
Moon quotes that celebrate the light in the darkness
11. “It is a beautiful and delightful sight to behold the body of the Moon.” – Galileo Galilei
12. “The magic of autumn has seized the countryside; now that the sun isn’t ripening anything it shines for the sake of the golden age; for the sake of Eden; to please the moon for all I know.” – Elizabeth Coatsworth
If you like these quotes, you should check out our collection of fall quotes about falling in love.
13. “The moon is the reflection of your heart and moonlight is the twinkle of your love.” – Debasish Mridha
14. “When we are looking at the moon, we see the purest reflection of our own beauty and magic, which is why we love the moon so much.” – Debasish Mridha MD
15. “This is what I am talking about: the bewitching power of moonlight. Moonlight incites dark passions like a cold flame, making hearts burning with the intensity of phosphorus.” – Rampo Edogawa
16. “You may have the dark and cold street life, ruled by the lessor light of the moon. During this time, I restore my temple, and later awake to greet the awesome radiance of the sun-star.” – T.F. Hodge
17. “If you have a problem with the Moon in the sky and you are unhappy, change yourself, because the Moon won’t change!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “And at the end of the night, they realized how important those little stars were, which they ignored while adoring the beauty of the moon whole night.” – Akshay Vasu
19. “I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either. Nobody goes faster than the legs they have. If where I want to go is far away, I’m not there in an instant.” – Alberto Caeiro
20. “The moon stared at me through sprinkled nighttime stardust and I alone smile.” – Jay Long
Moon quotes to motivate you to grow and regenerate
21. “I’d rather live in a world where I get to love the moon than in one where I don’t, even if the moon won’t return the feeling.” – Alex London
22. “The moon fascinates us in her simplicity.” – Avijeet Das
23. “She has always been admired by the sun; For the way she rises each time after she falls. But the way she sparkles and glows whenever she talks about the things she adores; makes the moon and stars watch in envy…” – Samiha Totanji
24. “He could well imagine what the moon had given her: pure solitude and tranquility. That was the best thing the moon could give a person.” – Haruki Murakami
25. “No living thing ever defeated Tain Hu in battle. Only the tide could fight her. Only the moon and the sea together could bring her down.” – Seth Dickinson
26. “Have you ever felt this feeling? When suddenly out of the blue someone walks right into your heart? And then you keep staring at the sky at night and keep asking the stars and the moon to help you figure this all out!” – Avijeet Das
27. “The moon is sun at your place splashing its rays below but it’s the same art board we stare at!” – Suyasha Subedi
28. “Smile like the moon to make life beautiful, because in your beautiful smile life finds meaning.” – Debasish Mridha MD
29. “As the seas are claimed, the Moon shall be the jewel in the prize. Claimed, not as a safe haven, but as an island of menace within the sky. And the last nail will have been driven home when humanity realizes their inactive mistakes.” – Anthony T. Hincks
30. “She is twice as beautiful as the moon and all of the stars together.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer
Moon quotes to inspire you to believe in your mission
31. “During the day the Sun causes wounds. And in the night the Moon heals the wounds. The mountain waits all day for the night when his moon will be finally bright.” – Suyasha Subedi
32. “You are the sun. You bring warmth, laughter and joy—but he is the moon. He draws me into a world of mystery that I have never known.” – Meredith T. Taylor
33. “I can feel the moon’s love for the earth in my soul when it’s magical silent silvery light touches my heart.” – Debasish Mridha MD
If you like these quotes, you should also check out our collection of magic quotes about the power of the unseen.
34. “Be like the moon in someone’s sky and show her the way of life with your loving silvery lights during the darkness.” – Debasish Mridha MD
If you like these quotes, you’ll love our collection of dark quotes that will inspire you to keep going and reassure you that everything will be fine.
35.) “The moon is queen of everything. She rules the oceans, rivers, rain. When I am asked whose tears these are; I always blame the moon.” – Lucille Clifton
36. “Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.”- Gautama Buddha
37. “We may look at the same moon, but our hearts sing different songs depending on our inner emotions and perceptions.” – Debasish Mridha MD
38. “The Moon is the first milestone on the road to the stars.” – Arthur C. Clarke
39. “It is no secret that the moon has no light of her own, but is, as it were, a mirror, receiving brightness from the influence of the sun.” – Vitruvius
If you like these quotes, you’ll appreciate our collection of mirror quotes that will alter your perception.
40. “The moon, like a flower in heaven’s high bower, With silent delight Sits and smiles on the night.”- William Blake
Beautiful moon quotes to brighten your day
41. “The wisdom of the Moon is greater than the wisdom of the Earth, because the Moon sees the universe better than the Earth can see it.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
42. “I still say, ‘Shoot for the moon; you might get there.” – Buzz Aldrin
43. “Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
44. “When the storm is over and night falls and the moon is out in all its glory and all you’re left with is the rhythm of the sea, of the waves, you know what God intended for the human race, you know what paradise is.” – Harold Pinter
If you like these quotes, you should also read our collection of waves quotes for surfers and beach lovers.
45. “When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.” – Mahatma Gandhi
46. “The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them. “– Confucius
47. “When I look at the moon I do not see a hostile, empty world. I see the radiant body where man has taken his first steps into a frontier that will never end.” – David Scott
48. “The lovely moon may not be able to breathe, but it takes our breath away with her incredible beauty and soft silvery love.” – Debasish Mridha MD
49. “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.”- George Carlin
If you enjoyed these quotes, be sure to check out our collection of George Carlin quotes.
50. “Your thoughts are a veil on the face of the Moon. That Moon is your heart, and those thoughts cover your heart. So let them go, just let them fall into the water.” – Rumi
Inspirational moon quotes to help you think more clearly
51. “She used to tell me that a full moon was when mysterious things happen and wishes come true.”― Shannon A. Thompson
52. “This super full moon brings grounding that opens a doorway of new healing, new teaching and new mysteries.” —Unknown
53. “The moon was reigning over their world, glowing its full splendor to all those willing to look up.”― Irina Serban
54. “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” —Mark Twain
55. “The moon rested right above the mountains, a place I call home.”― Daniel Wallock
56. “There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it’s all dark.” —Pink Floyd
57. “The moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one moon.” —Jean Ingelow
58. “The sun Watches what I do. But the moon knows all my secrets.” —J.M Wonderland
59. “If someday the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” —Shahrazad al-Khalij
60. “In presence of the Moon nobody sees stars.” —Amit Kalantri
Other moon quotes and sayings
61. “And all the insects ceased in honor of the moon.” — Jack Kerouac
62. “The moon has awoken with the sleep of the sun, the light has been broken; the spell has begun.”― Anonymous
63. “With the light all around us, we felt secret in that moon–infused water like pearls forming in the soft tissues of oysters.” — Pat Conroy
64. “She always said she’d prefer to die on her way to the moon than under a runaway bus.”― Alan Bradley
65. “It was the kind of moon that I would want to send back to my ancestors and gift to my descendants so they know that I too have been bruised…by beauty.” — Sanober Khan
66. “Full moon is a good fisherman; every eye is easily caught in his net!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
67. “Many solemn nights blond moon, we stand and marvel…Sleeping our noons away.” — Teitoku
68. “The moon — a luminous guide for the poetic musings of my soul.” ― Meeta Ahluwalia
69. “There’s no point in saving the world if it means losing the moon.” — Tom Robbins
70. “And all the stars in the deep blue sky are the tears of the moon; the ones he cried while dreaming about the sun.”― Laura Chouette
Moon-Related Quotes and Sayings
71. “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
72. “We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.” – Khalil Gibran
73. “Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. Then your love would also change.” – William Shakespeare
74. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” – Buddha
75. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
76. “There was a man who loved the moon, but whenever he tried to embrace her, she broke into a thousand pieces and left him drenched, with empty arms.” ― Laini Taylor
77. “I am the sun who will bring delight when you are in front of me. I am the moon who will show shyness when you are away from me.” – Santosh Kalwar
78. “Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
79. “Be the moon and inspire people, even when you’re far from full.” – K. Tolnoe
80. “She was like the moon, half here and half somewhere else.” – Meeta Ahluwalia
Did you like these quotes about the moon?
At night, the moon illuminates our world. Similarly, we should be confident in our beauty and elegance, regardless of any flaws we may have.
The moon reminds us that the beauty of life cannot be taken away by darkness. Despite life’s ups and downs, we should reflect beauty and believe in our purpose.
Which of these moon quotes did you like best? Do you have any additional inspirational quotes to share? Tell us in the comments section below. Also, if you liked the quotes, please share them with your friends and followers.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside?
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Your Path To Greatness Is Celebrated With Journey Quotes
As you work towards your goals and dreams, let our latest collection of journey quotes inspire you. These journey quotes will help you stay focused on your journey to greatness.
Everyone aspires to be great. Greatness, like most good things, does not come easily.
To be great, you must step outside of your comfort zone. You must establish and maintain goals. Furthermore, you must strive to improve every day.
Being great takes time; it is not a single step but a journey filled with various challenges and opportunities. To achieve ultimate greatness and achieve all of your goals, you must overcome obstacles one at a time and seize opportunities as they present themselves.
To succeed, you must stay focused on your journey to greatness by sticking to the goals you set for yourself. Reading what successful people have to say about the road to success is one way to stay motivated on your path to greatness.
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, motivating, and thought-provoking journey quotes, sayings, and proverbs gathered over the years from various sources.
Remember to look through our collection of Walt Disney quotes to be inspired to greatness. We also have a collection of inspirational meaningful quotes to help you stay on track. Make sure to read that as well.
For Your Path To Greatness, Journey Quotes
1. ”Don’t be discouraged if the people around you don’t see what you see in your dream. Most great people were doubted in the beginning of their journey to greatness.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
2. ”The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
3. ”The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” – Tony Robbins
4. ”Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”- Arthur Ashe
5. ”Your journey has molded you for the greater good.” – Asha Tyson
6. ”If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t walk run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
7. ”The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. ”If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”—Thomas J. Watson
9. ”You must remain focused on your journey to greatness.” – Les Brown
10. ”People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.” —Edmund Hillary
Check out these insightful planning quotes to motivate you to take charge of your life.
Journey quotes to help you succeed on your journey.
11. ”If a person has any greatness in oneself, it comes to light, not in one flamboyant hour, but in the ledger of one’s daily work.” –Beryl Markham, West with the Night
12. ”Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
13. ”Beware of those who criticize you when you deserve some praise for an achievement, for it is they who secretly desire to be worshiped.” ― Suzy Kassem
14. ”Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
15. ”Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.” –Henry Ward Beecher
16. ”The ultimate is not to win, but to reach within the depths of your capabilities and to compete against yourself.” – Billy Mills
17. ”Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. ”True greatness is the most ready to recognize and most willing to obey those simple outward laws which have been sanctioned by the experience of mankind.” – Froude
19. ”All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
20. ”Instead of freaking out about these constraints, embrace them. Let them guide you. Constraints drive innovation and force focus. Instead of trying to remove them, use them to your advantage.”- 37 Signals
Inspirational journey quotes to help you achieve your objectives
21. ”Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
22. ”Remember why you started.” – Anonymous
23. ”We all have things we must do that we don’t really care to do and things we must do that we don’t mind doing, then there’s the goofing off.” – Mi Oon
24. ”A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”- John A. Shedd
25. ”Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” –Steve Jobs
26. ”If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
27. ”You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.” – J.K. Rowling
28. ”Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible —the foundation for all success in life” –Tony Robbins
29. ”The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
30. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
You might also be interested in these legacy quotes that will motivate you to make your mark on the world right now.
Journey quotes to keep you motivated on your journey to greatness
31. ”Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Alva Edison
32. ”We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.” – Samuel Smiles
33. ”I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
34. ”Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
35. ”When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
36. ”Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
37. ”Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
38. ”If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
39. ”When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.” – Bo Bennett
40. ”Success is the fruit of concentration.” – Navjot Singh Sidhu
Additional journey quotes to inspire and teach
41. ”Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it – but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
42. ”The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
43. ”Those who are successful overcome their fears and take action. Those who aren’t submit to their fears and live with regrets.” – Jay-Z
44. ”Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
45. ”I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams
46. ”I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
47. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Ray Kroc
48. ”Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
49. ”When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash
50. ”Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela
Don’t forget to read these road quotes to help you reflect on your journey.
Which of these inspirational journey quotes was your favorite?
Despite the fact that we all have greatness within us, in order to be great, we must decide to succeed and take the necessary steps.
Every successful person who has made the journey to greatness understands that success is not a matter of chance, but of a deliberate decision.
So make your choice today and prepare for the journey. Hopefully, these journey quotes will inspire and motivate you to never give up on your goals and dreams.
Did you like these travel quotes? Which of the following quotes was your favorite? Please tell us about it in the comments section below.
Are you having fun reading the Daily Brightside? You might also love to read the following inspirational success quotes:
15 Habits to Start Today to Become More Positive
Positive Thinking Through Daily Affirmations
Wedding Quotes for Love, Friendship, and Marriage
Greatness In Life Quotes From Vince Lombardi
Tree Quotes Will Inspire You To Plant Roots
Please take a moment to Like, Comment, and Share this post!
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror Have you ever caught a glimpse of a woman and wondered, “Who...
Shine in the Darkness with Moon Quotes
This collection of “moon quotes” will help you see the beauty in life and inspire you to believe in your...
Your Path To Greatness Is Celebrated With Journey Quotes
As you work towards your goals and dreams, let our latest collection of journey quotes inspire you. These journey quotes...
Michelle Obama Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be More Kind
Michelle Obama is a woman who needs no introduction, and despite being a former First Lady, she is still adored...
Best of Mahatma Gandhi on Love and Peace
Mahatma Gandhi was a man who many liked and admired. He was defined by peace, understanding, and challenging others to...
Life, Love, and Compassion Dalai Lama Quotes
Searching for Dalai Lama quotes to help you live your best life? The present Dalai Lama is the 14th Dalai...
Life-Inspiring Joyce Meyer Quotes
Check out these Joyce Meyer quotes if you need a pick-me-up today. Joyce Meyer is a Bible teacher, speaker, and...
Inspiration for Getting Through Hard Times: Overcoming the Dark Quotes
If you’ve been dealing with overwhelming and troubling times in your life, these dark quotes will inspire you to keep...
Confidence-Building Insecurity Quotes
These insecurity quotes are for individuals who want to know they are not alone in their dread of being judged....
Quotes for Him to Feel Appreciated in the Morning
Start your man’s day off properly with these good morning quotes for him. 1. “You are my sun on a...
Love Quotes for Her
Love is a mystical experience, and if you are looking for the most beautiful love quotes to share with her,...
Motivational Quotes: Words of Wisdom
Words of wisdom have a way of getting into your brain and transforming your life for the better at times....
- Getting to Know the Stranger in the Mirror
- Shine in the Darkness with Moon Quotes
- Your Path To Greatness Is Celebrated With Journey Quotes
- Michelle Obama Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be More Kind
- Best of Mahatma Gandhi on Love and Peace
- Life, Love, and Compassion Dalai Lama Quotes
- Life-Inspiring Joyce Meyer Quotes
- Inspiration for Getting Through Hard Times: Overcoming the Dark Quotes
- Confidence-Building Insecurity Quotes
- Quotes for Him to Feel Appreciated in the Morning
- Love Quotes for Her
- Motivational Quotes: Words of Wisdom
- Love at First Sight: Crush Quotes
- Wise Love Quotes That Brighten Your Soul
- Best of Good Vibe Quotes
- To Inspire You, Here Are Some Socrates Quotes On Life, Wisdom, and Philosophy
- Blended Family Quotes to Share With Your Friends and Family
- Inspirational Joseph Campbell Quotes To Get You Thinking Bigger
- 15 Habits to Start Today to Become More Positive
- Positive Thinking Through Daily Affirmations
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
You must log in to post a comment.